ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hey chiefs fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270927)

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9479121)
Ah, Dane... sweet as ever.

You know it, Baby

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9479119)
I don't wonder about his competitiveness or competence. I'll have to judge his competence fully after he's promoted after Ozzie but based on what I've read and the interviews I've seen, he seems competent.

Yeah, but Pioli appeared competent as well.

Look, I'm not saying the guy will be Pioli but at what point do you say, "What the ****, Dude?".

KurtCobain 03-09-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479137)
Yeah, but Pioli appeared competent as well.

Look, I'm not saying the guy will be Pioli but at what point do you say, "What the ****, Dude?".

at the point of a second round haul of mcluster and arenas.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479126)
I don't know how you can answer the first question with a "no" considering the current climate of the league.

Agree on Smith.

I proved my point.

What was your point? That you're a overconfident jackass with gigantic student loans? Or just the jackass part?

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9479129)
That's a lame answer. Yes or no? Did the chiefs do everything possible TO THIS POINT to better the team? It's a simple yes or no. If no, what would you have done?

No. they squandered resources for A. Smith. That's my answer. I would have refrained from doing that, drafted a QB at 1.1, and gone with BPA at 2.2. Like I've said over and over, I would build through the draft. That's my primary point.

Dunta is meh. He's a depth signing.

At this point, if I were them, I would be happy with the deal I hadn't made (A. Smith) up to this point. I would still have 2.2 (almost a first), and money to spend for complimentary pieces, not core guys.

tooge 03-09-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479127)
Agree with the post above about squandering resources for A. Smith. Build through the draft.

Cephalon trauma, I'd suggest you go into Peds.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479142)
No. they squandered resources for A. Smith. That's my answer. I would have refrained from doing that, drafted a QB at 1.1, and gone with BPA at 2.2. Like I've said over and over, I would build through the draft. That's my primary point.

Cool. Let us know if anyone gives a **** what you would have done to further drive fans away and send this franchise into the depths of hell.

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479140)
What was your point? That you're a overconfident jackass with gigantic student loans? Or just the jackass part?

Oh, fantastic. A guy who judges my character based solely on my opinion about a football team.

I think that says more about you than it does me.

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479145)
Cool. Let us know if anyone gives a **** what you would have done to further drive fans away and send this franchise into the depths of hell.

I answered a question posed by another poster.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479146)
Oh, fantastic. A guy who judges my character based solely on my opinion about a football team.

I think that says more about you than it does me.

ROFL

:LOL:

It never ceases to amaze me.

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9479144)
Cephalon trauma, I'd suggest you go into Peds.

Stick to football. Just because I disagree with you about the decisions of the Chiefs FO doesn't mean I think any less of you in your profession. Frankly, you could be the best or worst dentist in missouri, and I wouldn't know.

PA Chiefs 03-09-2013 05:45 AM

I am happy with what they have done as well, but my homerism has me doing this year after year since the late 80's and early 90's. Last year I really soured only watched a few full games tried to watch all them but couldn't stand it. I would have really have been pissed if they kept *****. Clark did the right thing and took out the trash. So I guess I am a true fan cause year after year I rationalize everything my team does whether I agree with it or not. Except for the last few ***** did suck. Year 1-2 I was ok but after that he lost me. So anyway solid moves A.Smith is the best QB we have had since Green or Montana but we better draft QB this year and then they got me hook line and sinker.

EagleRob 03-09-2013 06:17 AM

In 1999 there's one quote I remember that rang true and it applies to you all right now: Enjoy the ride up!

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2013 07:29 AM

This is Our Time. Oh wait.............

Spott 03-09-2013 07:38 AM

With Alex Smith at QB, they'll continue to be irrelevant