ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

Brock 07-27-2013 11:29 AM

This above all is what I hate about trading for another team's qb. The goddamn moron fans who show up to tell us how great he is. We still haven't gotten rid of the shithead patriots fans who were here telling us the same ****ing thing 4 years ago.

-King- 07-27-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9838038)
This above all is what I hate about trading for another team's qb. The goddamn moron fans who show up to tell us how great he is. We still haven't gotten rid of the shithead patriots fans who were here telling us the same ****ing thing 4 years ago.

Even if he was great, I don't get why you would follow a player to another team and post on their messgae boards. Are there Chiefs fans posting on Viking boards because of Jared Allen? I honestly don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-27-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9838052)
Even if he was great, I don't get why you would follow a player to another team and post on their messgae boards. Are there Chiefs fans posting on Viking boards because of Jared Allen? I honestly don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Alex was just the catalyst to this, for me. I am frequently looking for a second favorite team behind the 49ers. All KC needed from me was a QB I liked... as I like everything else that is building in Chiefland. I get Sunday Ticket every year... and now having KC as my second team, I get the pleasure of focusing in on KC and SF games all year.. as only 3 or 4 weeks do they even play at the same time. :)

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Dsu1qd6k33.gif

keg in kc 07-27-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9838021)
What are the odds that Reid told his team to score a touchdown on the first play of camp to get the crowd all frenzied up?

BOOM!! CONSPIRACY!!

No way. We're going to see tons of gameplanning this season for bombs to our 5'7, 4.6 speed #4 receiver.

Bowser 07-27-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9838068)
No way. We're going to see tons of gameplanning this season for bombs to our 5'7, 4.6 speed #4 receiver.

He's just like DeSean Jackson, only nowhere as good.

Opponents will never see it coming.

ptlyon 07-27-2013 11:50 AM

How could I have missed the first fluff piece from TC? :sulk:

keg in kc 07-27-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9838073)
He's just like DeSean Jackson, only nowhere as good.

Opponents will never see it coming.

Well, we do play the Raiders twice, so it might work.

splatbass 07-27-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9838003)
You have to love niners fans telling everybody how to be a fan.

He is 100% spot on about the negative people around here.

splatbass 07-27-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9838015)
I hope the Niners go through what the Chiefs have gone through since 1994.

THEN you can talk to me about this bullshit. And no, the Erickson/Nolan/Singletary years DON'T count. That shit was over within 5 years. They're a tiny slump you guys suffered on a path of consistent wins and championships.

Get that shit the **** out of here.

I went though it here for 40 freaking years, and I'm not a negative person like some of you. Some of you need to learn to man up.

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 12:19 PM

Boo-****ing-hoo about the "negativity" around this place. If you don't like it, ****ing leave.

There are WAY more homers on this forum than there are negative folks. And the negative folks have every ****ing reason to be negative. This organization has gone to shit recently. An offseason doesn't change that. Sorry that these folks don't shit rainbows and ice cream over everything Chief.

They have the right to pick apart Alex Smith's game and show he's a uber-cautious game manager who will rack up stats via the YAC dink-and-dunk method.

Homers have the right to think he's going to become something he's never been at age 30, just because he now wears a helmet with an arrowhead on it.

As much as you all hate to admit it, the "negative" folks have been pretty close to spot-on in their takes since 2009. Meanwhile, the same people say 10-6 every year, say we're going to have a Top 5 defense, and whiff every year.

So be it. It's a message board. That's what we're all here for.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838113)
Boo-****ing-hoo about the "negativity" around this place. If you don't like it, ****ing leave.

There are WAY more homers on this forum than there are negative folks. And the negative folks have every ****ing reason to be negative. This organization has gone to shit recently. An offseason doesn't change that.

They have the right to pick apart Alex Smith's game and show he's a uber-cautious game manager who will rack up stats via the YAC dink-and-dunk method.

Homers have the right to think he's going to become something he's never been at age 30, just because he now wears a helmet with an arrowhead on it.

As much as you all hate to admit it, the "negative" folks have been pretty close to spot-on in their takes since 2009. Meanwhile, the same people say 10-6 every year, say we're going to have a Top 5 defense, and whiff every year.

this.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838116)
this.
Posted via Mobile Device

When the **** did we become all buddy-buddy?

LMAO

Seriously, hoping to buy you a beer if I can get up there this year.

Bowser 07-27-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838113)

There are WAY more homers on this forum than there are negative folks. And the negative folks have every ****ing reason to be negative. This organization has gone to shit recently. An offseason doesn't change that. Sorry that these folks don't shit rainbows and ice cream over everything Chief.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/162349/rambo-o.gif

Brock 07-27-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9838100)
He is 100% spot on about the negative people around here.

Only according to homers.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838119)
When the **** did we become all buddy-buddy?

LMAO

Seriously, hoping to buy you a beer if I can get up there this year.

Its bizarro world lol. I almost feel like I've traded places with Dane. Its comical when these assholes who know nothing about us call ME Mr negative and act as though I hate this team.

I felt the same way about you for a long time and now see where you were coming from.

several of you guys were spot on about the last qb, I'm hoping we are wrong about this one. At this point its looking eerily similar...
Posted via Mobile Device