ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs might face QB Jeff Tuel Sunday. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278110)

Mother****erJones 10-30-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10141553)
You cant be serious with this shit?

Jason Campbell and Case Keenam has very nice days against this vaunted chiefs defense...

Knowing the Chiefs, they could let this kid stamp his way to Hawaii...

The chiefs weren't really blitzing. I think they'll get after whoever starts Sunday. Need to get after their QB early and often.

ptlyon 10-30-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10141510)
I would have guessed he was a master of the torque wrench.

Charlie Daniels. Dammit was driving me crazy & had to look it up.

Reerun_KC 10-30-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10141560)
The chiefs weren't really blitzing. I think they'll get after whoever starts Sunday. Need to get after their QB early and often.

You think?

It doesn't take a ****ing rocket surgeon to figure this out, but yet our Sutton has an aneurism on the sidelines when it comes to not letting a backup nobody go Pro Bowl.

Ace Gunner 10-30-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10141081)
Its a Tarp...actually

such a tuel :)

CaliforniaChief 10-30-2013 02:52 PM

LMAO at criticizing Sutton. The coaching, schemes, and execution on defense have all been largely perfect. Other than Marcus Cooper and Akeem Jordan, these are the same guys who laid down for every offense we ever played in 2012.

They're unquestionably the best defense in the NFL. But yeah, what a disaster.

Molitoth 10-30-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10141471)
If Lewis didn't **** up the flea flicker this game could have been completely different. I know Sean smith got beat but Lewis messed his assignment up

Glad you noticed. The dumbass choose to go Triple cover the other WR instead of helping out Sean Smith.

dannybcaitlyn 10-30-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10141524)
They've now said it's 50/50 that Lewis plays. Which means it's 100% certain that Lewis plays.

Not looking good for Thad. Not only does he have the hurt ribs, they are also saying he has the Flu.

Mother****erJones 10-30-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10141584)
Glad you noticed. The dumbass choose to go Triple cover the other WR instead of helping out Sean Smith.

And that was awful! And he chose to triple cover Greg Little who drops the ball worse than Bess

Mother****erJones 10-30-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10141567)
You think?

It doesn't take a ****ing rocket surgeon to figure this out, but yet our Sutton has an aneurism on the sidelines when it comes to not letting a backup nobody go Pro Bowl.

They didn't know about Keenum. Campbell's a decent vet. I knew he wouldn't completely shit the bed

dannybcaitlyn 10-30-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10141041)
Bob Sutton's been great, guys. Don't get me wrong at all. I love him and hope he continues to be our defensive coordinator for years to come.

But confound it, I was pretty pissed at him in the Texans game. Letting Keenum off the hook like that in the 1st half. You play conservative against him? THAT'S your gameplan? You be cautious?

You weren't cautious against dangerous QBs like Michael Vick or Tony Romo. You sure as hell weren't cautious against Blaine Gabbert. Even Mr. "Longest run by a QB in NFL History" wasn't respected at all by your defense. You blitzed the **** out of those guys, and won.

For God's sake, if you play grabass with any of these Buffalo backups for even ONE series, Bob. ONE SERIES. I will drive to Kansas City and kick you square in the balls.

Attack, Bob. Kill them. Kill kill kill. The question shouldn't be which Buffalo QB you're going to face. It's going to be WHEN you'll face EACH Buffalo QB because the others get so shell-shocked.

Agreed. It seems like lately he's pulled back on the aggressiveness on the defense the last two games. He waited til the second half against the Teaxans and seem like he waited til the very end to put pressure on campbell.

Mother****erJones 10-30-2013 03:18 PM

He could be trying to hide some things from Denver too possibly

dannybcaitlyn 10-30-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10141661)
He could be trying to hide some things from Denver too possibly

That's what I was thinking. Lots of team now have tape and are studying our defenses. Can't show our entire hand.

scho63 10-30-2013 03:27 PM

Someone told me the Bills just resigned Joe Ferguson as the backup.

DaneMcCloud 10-30-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 10141579)
LMAO at criticizing Sutton. The coaching, schemes, and execution on defense have all been largely perfect. Other than Marcus Cooper and Akeem Jordan, these are the same guys who laid down for every offense we ever played in 2012.

They're unquestionably the best defense in the NFL. But yeah, what a disaster.

More proof that even 8-0 isn't enough.

I can't imagine what this forum would be like if they were 4-4 or under .500. It's nearly unbearable now.

BoneKrusher 10-30-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10141560)

this should do the trick.