ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Matt Flynn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268555)

Rugby Thompson 01-06-2013 01:49 PM

So because Dorsey worked with the packers, he should bring in Flynn?

It's the same ****inggg deal with Pioli and Cassel. Same exact situation, the fans on this board are ****ing stupid and the talks of michael vick piss me off even more.

ChiTown 01-06-2013 01:51 PM

Can we just draft and develop our our QB, please. Thanks.

DaneMcCloud 01-06-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9287732)
Matt Moore sucks worse than Flynn!

Bullshit.

You're ****ing dumb.

DaneMcCloud 01-06-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 9287744)
I'd rather keep Quinn or Stanzi

:facepalm:

More reeruned bullshit.

JFC.

DaneMcCloud 01-06-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9287803)
Kolb isn't gonna be cut from Arizona. He played pretty well last year...and Bidwell said he isn't ready to give up on him yet.

I wouldn't trade for him, either.

Just let Reid draft 2.

Yep. The Cards were 4-0 under Kolb and he played pretty well. I'm still shocked that Whiz was fired.

The Chiefs need to draft two QB's in this draft, one in the first and one in the fourth. Bring in a guy like Matt Moore as the veteran backup.

Ricky Stanzi can go play in the AF2. Quinn needs to retire. I can't believe that anyone could be worse than Matt Cassel but Quinn is actually worse.

Easy 6 01-06-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9288382)
The Chiefs need to draft two QB's in this draft, one in the first and one in the fourth.

THIS

Rams Fan 01-06-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9288049)
He was a 7th round pick.

He made the team because other than Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers, they had no other QBs.

After sitting on the bench for 5 years, he had one good game against a crappy defense.

He is a scrub.

Nothing more, nothing less.

They drafted him the same year as Brohm, who went in the 2nd. Brohm was complete shit, while Flynn less shitty.

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9287691)
Again I hear crying but no options are being given out...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9287711)
No I gave my option, now I want others options. I was waiting for someone to cry about looking up a f**king list (it isn't pretty)... I've looked at the list and Flynn was my option at a reasonable price. Again what is others back-up QB option?

What exactly is your definition of a reasonable price? Guy hasn't proven anything yet and we are going to trade for him an take on the contract SEA gave him? How is that a reasonable price? And your argument is nothing better has been suggested? That doesn't justify this move.

milkman 01-06-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9288322)
What does that say about Reid drafting a "dumb as shit" QB in the Top 5 then? If he isn't telling the truth...
Posted via Mobile Device

It can say that Reid was determined to build around a QB, and he felt confident that he could teach McNabb to play the position in time.

It worked to an extent, though I have always argued that McNabb is/was over rated, specifically because he wasn't all that bright.

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9288382)
Yep. The Cards were 4-0 under Kolb and he played pretty well. I'm still shocked that Whiz was fired.

The Chiefs need to draft two QB's in this draft, one in the first and one in the fourth. Bring in a guy like Matt Moore as the veteran backup.

There are some decent options to be had in the 3rd or 4th round. Manuel, Dysert, Murray, or Boyd. You figure a few will be hanging around in that area. With the comp pick we should get from Carr we could use that for a QB at the end of the 3rd and still have our 4th pick for something else.

milkman 01-06-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9288395)
They drafted him the same year as Brohm, who went in the 2nd. Brohm was complete shit, while Flynn less shitty.

Brohm is exactly what I was talking about.

He sucked, so other than Rodgers and Farvre, they had no other QB.

I can remember Peter King pimping Brohm on the Colin Cowherd show when he was set to be drafted.

It was the one time I wanted to call and tell someone they were a ****ing idiot.

DaKCMan AP 01-06-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9288412)
There are some decent options to be had in the 3rd or 4th round. Manuel, Dysert, Murray, or Boyd. You figure a few will be hanging around in that area. With the comp pick we should get from Carr we could use that for a QB at the end of the 3rd and still have our 4th pick for something else.

EJ Manuel is not a decent option. He's terrible.

Rams Fan 01-06-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9288416)
Brohm is exactly what I was talking about.

He sucked, so other than Rodgers and Farvre, they had no other QB.

I can remember Peter King pimping Brohm on the Colin Cowherd show when he was set to be drafted.

It was the one time I wanted to call and tell someone they were a ****ing idiot.

Flynn also probably made it since Favre went to the Jets, which left the Packers with 2 QBs other than Flynn(Rodgers, Brohm).

Molitoth 01-06-2013 02:16 PM

To give up draft picks and take on that salary for a guy who was expendable to 2 teams (let alone a rookie) and very little NFL game day experience is stupider than the move to get cassel.

He'll no to Flynn.

He'll yes to Geno.

jd1020 01-06-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9288427)
EJ Manuel is not a decent option. He's terrible.

I think you have a flawed definition of terrible.