ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dear Friends, (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130287)

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
You know that would have been a great spot to say Nepachiefs.com or KC Star.com

No way I pimp the first one.

The second one however, would have been funny as hell. Wish I'd thought of that.

Danush 12-03-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
What the hell.

Phil and Nick Athan joining forces?

This has to be a joke.

No joke; the press release from WarPaint, for those who haven't clicked...

WI PRESS RELEASE: Phil Kloster Joins Warpaint Illustrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warpaint Illustrated Publisher Nick Athan is very pleased to announce that Phil Kloster has agreed to join the staff at Warpaint Illustrated.

For the last five years Phil Kloster has run the largest independent Chiefs Message Board Community on the Internet at Chiefs Planet. His addition to the Warpaint Illustrated team continues our ongoing effort to make Warpaint Illustrated the best site for Chiefs news and talk on the internet.

Phil will be responsible for developing our message board community and he will also assist Publisher Nick Athan and the writing staff in game day activities as well as promotions and charity events in and around the Kansas City area. Phil is very excited about the opportunity and is looking forward to getting to know all the members of Warpaint Illustrated.

We are very excited that Phil Kloster has joined Warpaint Illustrated. Let's all give Phil a resounding Warpaint Illustrated welcome.

Our message boards could not be in better hands.

Phil Kloster Highlights:

* KC Born, Iowa raised
* Lifelong Chiefs and NFL fan
* Local entrepreneur
* For the past five years operated largest fan based Chiefs site on the internet - Chiefs Planet.
* Married Father of three.
* Reside locally in the Kansas City Missouri area,
* Current President of 'The 37 Forever Foundation' that is dedicated to the memory of the late Joe Delaney.

Edited by: ChiefsInsider at: 12/3/05 1:16:46 am

SLAG 12-03-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Nah. Nick is still the publisher. He runs the magazine and premium content. I operate the board and write.

I cant belive i got it right on my first guess... that wasnt even serious.

tk13 12-03-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
What the hell.

Phil and Nick Athan joining forces?

This has to be a joke.

That was actually my very first guess since Nick and Phil are good friends... and the whole "large network" thing gave it away, but I figured I'd let somebody else figure it out.

Lots o' balls credit goes to Mr. Athan, our group of people wouldn't hold back if he fumbles around with stuff... and I'm not real sure how their incumbent members would feel about some of us jackasses invading their space.

Halfcan 12-03-2005 12:38 AM

Dang I have tried hard to get a bad reputation-don't want to start over on the Scout-lol I just made the menace to society list with Endnelt-it doesn't get any bigger than that.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2005 12:39 AM

Nick Athan? ROFL this is where someone should pull up all the shit that Phob has said about that guy since the beginning of time. I don't even know what to think about this. It's cool though, since I'm new, my opinions don't matter. ;) GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Phil.

Come to think of it, I can't think of one bad thing Phil has ever personally said about Athan. Must have been everyone else. My bad.

Taco John 12-03-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Dang I have tried hard to get a bad reputation-don't want to start over on the Scout-lol I just made the menace to society list with Endnelt-it doesn't get any bigger than that.

August 2005? Who the hell even are you?

Halfcan 12-03-2005 12:42 AM

Now RR69 will haunt the Scout instead.

Halfcan 12-03-2005 12:44 AM

Who am I? WHO AM I? The new Admin-if my agent can finalize the deal we have been working on for weeks.

ChiefsFire 12-03-2005 12:46 AM

wow Phobs is in bed with nick athan..

ok bigshot,we gonna see you on the 38 sportsspot soon also??

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 12:47 AM

That place sucks. I can't even get to the message boards. I keep getting a "mb.scout was not found search the web" message.

Stinger 12-03-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
Now that being said when is this new sites charity golf tournmant :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danush
Phil will be responsible for developing .... as well as promotions and charity events in and around the Kansas City area.

*AHEM*

Mr. Kotter 12-03-2005 12:48 AM

Registration was easy....

greg63 12-03-2005 12:49 AM

So long Phil, best regards and best of luck! :D

chefsos 12-03-2005 12:50 AM

As a member of less than a year, I still can appreciate the genesis and history of this board and all the people who made it happen.

Phobia, to me, is/was the undisputed "face" of this place. I would imagine and hope that some sort of message from AustinChief is forthcoming, if for no other reason than to make the decisions of the members whether to follow Phobia out of here en masse a little more difficult. And it looks like there are a lot of decisions to be made soon, although I guess there's no law against posting on both sites.

Good luck and much congrats, Phil, however I've got a feeling most of the folks here are going to end up in the same place.

OK, screw all that, where are my t-shirts and hats, azzhole? :)