ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV "Chuck" on NBC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174012)

kc rush 10-28-2008 07:33 AM

The world is saved thanks to Rush. The RRHOF can kiss their collective ass.

Tribal Warfare 10-28-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5160281)
I'm watching, and the song starts playing before the big video game scene, and I think to myself, why does that song sound so famiiar. What cheese 80s movie is that from. It's haunting me!!!!

Looked it up.
Original Transformers movie from '86.

My wife called me names for remembering it.

The Touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silock 10-28-2008 03:34 PM

That episode was epic!

"Yeah, I've got it all on my Zune."
"You have a Zune?"
"Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll get my iPod."

****ING LOL.

Demonpenz 10-28-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

I'm watching, and the song starts playing before the big video game scene, and I think to myself, why does that song sound so famiiar. What cheese 80s movie is that from. It's haunting me!!!!

Looked it up.

it was also in boogie nights

007 10-28-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 5161739)
That episode was epic!

"Yeah, I've got it all on my Zune."
"You have a Zune?"
"Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll get my iPod."

****ING LOL.

That cracked me up and I hate iPods. ROFL

StcChief 10-28-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Looked it up.

how the F are you 8:07 pm when it's not even 7pm CDT..........
sounds like timezone server issue.

DaFace 10-28-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief (Post 5162098)
how the F are you 8:07 pm when it's not even 7pm CDT..........
sounds like timezone server issue.

Huh? His post was at 8:07 AM (CDT).

Braincase 10-29-2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 5162064)
That cracked me up and I hate iPods. ROFL

My wife looked at my Zune-usin' ass and laughed a little laugh.

007 11-18-2008 11:58 PM

Choir Boy LMAO

kcxiv 11-19-2008 12:29 AM

Yeah, the Choir boy part was funny, but Jeff and Lester in the Ass. Managers office had me laughing out loud.

I really hate that they made Jill a Fulcrum agent though. I am hoping this is something she is doing while working with Bryce undercover.

Another thing is, i love the way Yvonne plays the jealous role. She has it down very good.

Love the show.

007 11-19-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 5231753)
Yeah, the Choir boy part was funny, but Jeff and Lester in the Ass. Managers office had me laughing out loud.

I really hate that they made Jill a Fulcrum agent though. I am hoping this is something she is doing while working with Bryce undercover.

Another thing is, i love the way Yvonne plays the jealous role. She has it down very good.

Love the show.

Gets better each week. At least NBC hasn't screwed this show up yet.

kcxiv 11-19-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 5231765)
Gets better each week. At least NBC hasn't screwed this show up yet.

Well, this season is better then last season and i loved last season. This show gets better and better. That wasnt the case for Heroes in season 2. These writers for Chuck are awesome. They need a raise. hah

Another thing is this show is a product placement heaven. I have seen video games advertised, video game companies. Electronic companies. This has commercials inside the actual show. I dont mind product placement as long as they arent to focused on it for to long.

007 11-19-2008 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 5231776)
Well, this season is better then last season and i loved last season. This show gets better and better. That wasnt the case for Heroes in season 2. These writers for Chuck are awesome. They need a raise. hah

Another thing is this show is a product placement heaven. I have seen video games advertised, video game companies. Electronic companies. This has commercials inside the actual show. I dont mind product placement as long as they arent to focused on it for to long.

I want that copying device. :evil:

Silock 11-19-2008 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 5231776)

Yeah, I don't mind it, considering that it's probably one of the things that's keeping the show on the air. I'd rather have Chuck with EA commercials inside of it than no Chuck at all.

This season is REALLY good.

007 11-25-2008 04:59 AM

It just keeps getting better and better.

I hate thieves.

BTW - If there is ever a Wonder Woman movie. Lancaster should get the part.