ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rep for ideas for Dane McCloud on the Chiefs Being 3-0 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234171)

Bane 09-27-2010 06:01 AM

I still suggest a barbed wire cage match to the death.**** all the pussy ass sig bullshit! LETS GET IT ON BITCHES!

Delano 09-27-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7040754)
Where the **** is Mecca?

Is it just me or does he ALWAYS disappear after a big win? Last year it was after the Steelers and Donkeys. Now it's after starting 3-0 and a big win over the 9ers.

I've said all along and I won't waver on it, Mecca is NOT a Chiefs fan. At all.

You could have done thi^s or you could have searched for his posts and quietly realized he popped in and mentioned the Chiefs played "pretty damn well."

TheGuardian 09-27-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 7042722)
You could have done thi^s or you could have searched for his posts and quietly realized he popped in and mentioned the Chiefs played "pretty damn well."

Well good for him. However after a loss we get a full blown version of Mecca where everyone from Pioli to Haley sucks balls and how every draft choice selected is a bust. When the Chiefs win it's either no posts at all (like last year after the Steelers and Broncos wins) or something like "good win", and that's it.

Dave Lane 09-27-2010 09:38 AM

Actually I think Dane and Mecca and everyone is taking all this extremely well. Of course its easier to swallow when you are 3-0. I just saw progress with this team and superb coaching which is what lead me to making the prediction. And if Dane didn't sig me up I'm not sure I would have remembered the prediction anyway.

Really honest and truly folks we are making progress. There will be setbacks on games we think we should win but damn it feels good to be out from under Herm / Carl and headed in the right direction.

philfree 09-27-2010 09:43 AM

Dane shouldn't be able to insult anyone for a whole month. No ****You's or anything of the sort. I have 50cents that says he can't do it!

PhilFree:arrow:

Dave Lane 09-27-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 7043047)
Dane shouldn't be able to insult anyone for a whole month. No ****You's or anything of the sort. I have 50cents that says he can't do it!

PhilFree:arrow:

Hell, being 3-0 is hard enough lets not really test whether or not there is a god. :)

L.A. Chieffan 09-27-2010 09:46 AM

Obsessed much?

the Talking Can 09-27-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7042861)
Well good for him. However after a loss we get a full blown version of Mecca where everyone from Pioli to Haley sucks balls and how every draft choice selected is a bust. When the Chiefs win it's either no posts at all (like last year after the Steelers and Broncos wins) or something like "good win", and that's it.

you sound like a pussy

vailpass 09-27-2010 10:21 AM

Dave Loon achieving new levels of punk.

Pitt Gorilla 09-27-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7039877)
Well all preseason since August 3 when I said I think the Chiefs have a good chance at going into the bye at 3-0 and beating SF at home, I've been posted in Dane's Sig as the ultimate homer and dumbass for saying such homeristic things.

Plus other comments like

**** you, Dave. You're a ****ing football idiot.

So I leave it to you the patrons of Chiefsplanet, what is fitting for Dane? He has to post his own quote as his sig for 3 games? Sig for season? Nothing He's a good dude or?

Heres His Quote:

DaneMcCloud
There is a 0% chance the Chiefs open the season at 3-0.

I'd say there is a 25% percent chance they open the season at 0-3.

Any posts with ideas in the poll or not get free rep!

3-0 Bitches!!!!

It seems pretty clear that Dane has no discernible knowledge of percentages. I mean, a ZERO percent chance?

Jenson71 09-27-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7043207)
It seems pretty clear that Dane has no discernible knowledge of percentages. I mean, a ZERO percent chance?

:D