ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So I was looking up some faiders forum and I found this (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236219)

Championship 11-03-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7141763)
There are 8 teams that haven't had a bye yet in the NFL.

Saints, Chargers, Jaguars, Denver, Washington, St. Louis, San Fran, Tennessee, Green Bay, and the Raiders.

Of those teams, San Diego is near the top, so is Tennessee, but your right, it couldn't possibly be that you've had one more game.

And let's get real here too, your offensive explosion was over 2 games. It's not like this is sustainable.

By all means continue to make all the excuses you want for why the Raiders are ranked so high in nearly every category.

It shows how worried you are about this game, because you know deep down the Chiefs are frauds.

Iowanian 11-03-2010 08:43 AM

How cute is it going to be this Sunday when a horde of hillbilly "frauds" roll into your house, take a dump on your 50 yard line and beat you like you forgot to pay your rent again.

Some will say what Oakland fans need is class, I say that's not true, what they really need is a shitload of valtrex and a job.

The Bad Guy 11-03-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7141769)
By all means continue to make all the excuses you want for why the Raiders are ranked so high in nearly every category.

It shows how worried you are about this game, because you know deep down the Chiefs are frauds.

Worried about what?

You've scored almost half of your points the last 2 weeks.

Does a team that has played 8 games over 7 have more of a chance for more points?

Not only are you clueless in geography, Math is obviously your failing suit as well.

Iowanian 11-03-2010 08:59 AM

The Chiefs are built to kick the shit out of teams like Oakland.

It's a simple formula. Run the ball at their shitty run defense, insert new back...run the ball until he's tired, insert new back and repeat. Step 2, use excellent run defense to contain Oakland run game, and dare the Washington castoff to throw at Flowers.

Oakland fans are confused by incest smack. The problem is, they don't feel as if they are guilty of incest, since they don't actually KNOW they are half blood siblings because of the rampant baby-daddy syndrome.

Chumpionship has probably unknowingly traded narcotics to a sibling for marital acts.

CrazyHorse 11-03-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7141729)
Raider Coordinators > Chiefs

Our offense is ranked 4th in the NFL in points. I'd say Hue Jackson was a helluva addition.

And our defense is top 10 in yards allowed.

I see you cherry pick your stats. You choose points to guage yoour offense and yards to guage your defense. Is that the best way to generate the rankings or just a coincidence?

To hear you talk, you guys must be the best .500 team I've ever heard of. You know, people talk about how the Chiefs have such an easy schedule. It's a combination of things that make it that way.

1. we keep winning
2. we keep playing lousy teams like the Raiders.

How does that work against us? All we can do is play the teams that line up across from us. The notable thing is that we are beating those teams. Teams like the Raiders.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-03-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

The Raiders are going to get Bitch slapped this week. They won two in a row and it's like they won a superbowl. I hope Al Davis dies during halftime while the Chiefs are up 21-0 And then he's revived after the game to see that the Raiders went down 59-0 whaereas he falls into a coma and continues to live for 60 more years drafting the fastest morons available.

Fritz88 11-03-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

*Takes a dump*
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-03-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Weren't you just bitching about stats in another thread?

The last time you went to a championship, it took a guy from OUR ****ing roster to get you there.

Meditate.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-27-2010 03:42 PM

It's Raiders week boys and it really don't ****in matter if we win or lose. Let's just kick their ****ing asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-27-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7295622)
It's Raiders week boys and it really don't ****in matter if we win or lose. Let's just kick their ****ing asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ

It's time to completely piss-pound those deviants back down to Faid-Reality.

I hope we hold absolutely nothing back on those turds, including bloodshed.

salame 12-27-2010 03:50 PM

My favorite thing about watching Chiefs games on tv is all of the crowd shots. Some serious redneck sister****ers out there

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-01-2011 09:55 AM

Bump for Raiders week. You guys need to go trolling. I'm still waiting for my lifetime ban to expire !

cabletech94 01-01-2011 11:14 AM

couldn't you just change your name to THA hog farmer?

or maybe afc west champ hog farmer?

i'm sure there are some names that are sweet out there.
i also saw sofa king serious's post. made me chuckle.

Fritz88 01-01-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 7295644)
My favorite thing about watching Chiefs games on tv is all of the crowd shots. Some serious redneck sister****ers out there

Go back to your cell.
Posted via Mobile Device