ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs TAMBA HALI and BRANDON FLOWERS FINED (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251821)

DBOSHO 10-29-2011 08:33 AM

Sweet, robert ayers attempts to end jamaals career and gets hit for $5000

Brandon puts his foot on the ball, on top of a 15yd penalty, $10,000.

Goodells a ****ing moron. Seriously.

DBOSHO 10-29-2011 08:42 AM

Does goodell have a twitter?

boogblaster 10-29-2011 08:45 AM

pay the fines clark ....

Extra Point 10-29-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 8057738)
pay the fines clark ....

In the way of a checked marked GNB in the memo at the end of season: Gratuitously FINE Bonus!

Ugly Duck 10-29-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8057175)
Move on, dude. We beat your asses fair and square.

Right you are. Before the game I said KC had the advantage & OAK did get beat fair & square. And it is time to move on. Just pointed out that everybody in the NFL has a different opinion of that play than Chiefs fans do.

WhiteWhale 10-29-2011 10:21 AM

Roger doesn't make the rules.

The competition committee does.

Also, Hali deserved to be fined for that play. I'm not saying I like the rule, but he broke the rule.

You can blame Goddell for his arbitrary disciplinary fines, but the competition committee passed both of these rules. It's his JOB to enforce them.

I hate fining guys for celebrations though/ I"m totally against all the celebration rules. Unless they're taking all day and then it should be a delay of game penalty. I say bring back the Icky Shuffle and Dirty Bird.

BigMeatballDave 10-29-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8057837)
Roger doesn't make the rules.

The competition committee does.

Also, Hali deserved to be fined for that play. I'm not saying I like the rule, but he broke the rule.

You can blame Goddell for his arbitrary disciplinary fines, but the competition committee passed both of these rules. It's his JOB to enforce them.

I hate fining guys for celebrations though/ I"m totally against all the celebration rules. Unless they're taking all day and then it should be a delay of game penalty. I say bring back the Icky Shuffle and Dirty Bird.

Hali DID NOT deserve to be fined on that play. Any ****ing moron should be able to see that he was stumbling and fell.

BigMeatballDave 10-29-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 8057799)
Right you are. Before the game I said KC had the advantage & OAK did get beat fair & square. And it is time to move on. Just pointed out that everybody in the NFL has a different opinion of that play than Chiefs fans do.

:spock: Different opinion? By rule, it was an illegal hit. NO ONE HERE ARGUES THAT, DUMBASS. WTF is your problem?

WhiteWhale 10-29-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8057853)
Hali DID NOT deserve to be fined on that play. Any ****ing moron should be able to see that he was stumbling and fell.

Whatever you say chief.

EyePod 10-29-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8056219)
Hitting below the knees of a QB? Fined!

Hitting below the knees of any other player? Perfectly legal.

****ing stupid.

I do kind of understand the difference... The QB is standing upright with feet planted and unmoving as opposed to someone running in a certain direction ... I'm grasping at straws though...

Backwards Masking 10-29-2011 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=WhiteWhale;8057837]Also, Hali deserved to be fined for that play. I'm not saying I like the rule, but he broke the rule.

QUOTE]

Football would be much better off if p*ssies like you didn't watch it and throw your two cents in.

penchief 10-29-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Not everybody. You said it was a cheap shot and dirty. It clearly wasn't. Pollard got fined for a clean hit so the fine from the league doesn't support your opinion that it was dirty.

You have eyes but refuse to use them. Hali was clearly stumbling forward. Nothing dirty about that play at all.

NJChiefsFan 10-29-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Everybody? Really? Thats news to me. All my friends thought it was legit and I can promise you they aren't Chiefs fans. They basically hate the Chiefs because I talk about them so much.

The NFL ruled it was illegal, they didn't say anything about it being dirty. What you are arguing isn't supported by the fine, its two different things.

I am not pretending I am always unbiased towards the Chiefs. I try to be as objective as I can. In all situations I leave open the possibility for my biased opinion to be affecting me, but in this case I don't see it. Everyone I ask has said the same thing. By rule flag and fine should have come, but nothing about it being dirty.