ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Xbox 720 vs PlayStation 4: Whats in Store? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255148)

kcxiv 01-27-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8330364)
I haven't played NHL, which is one of the few that seems to get critical praise.

Madden's problem is gameplay. NCAA football is gameplay. Fight Night is gameplay.

EA's sports games are just not "sim". They're trying to keep relevant with the casual gamer, so we'll always have haymakers, 40-yard drop back super passes, and LBs jumping 20 feet in the air to pick off a crossing route.

Then, the producer should say that, time and time again, they claim to want to make a fun simulation game. I have no problem if they come out n say, we want the game to be in the middle of sim and arcade, but dont lie to the customer. I bought Maddent his year, played it for like 2 weeks, then told my nephew Merry early Xmas. lol .

I dont have any idea what the dev's have said about the game the last past year, i got banned from Operation Sports and have since made the switch from Sports to Fighting games. get the same one on one feeling, but at 35, i dont have the reactions i used too :( I kinda get how aging boxers feel, you see something coming, but you just can counter sometimes.

htismaqe 01-27-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 8330388)
Then, the producer should say that, time and time again, they claim to want to make a fun simulation game. I have no problem if they come out n say, we want the game to be in the middle of sim and arcade, but dont lie to the customer. I bought Maddent his year, played it for like 2 weeks, then told my nephew Merry early Xmas. lol .

I dont have any idea what the dev's have said about the game the last past year, i got banned from Operation Sports and have since made the switch from Sports to Fighting games. get the same one on one feeling, but at 35, i dont have the reactions i used too :( I kinda get how aging boxers feel, you see something coming, but you just can counter sometimes.

How the hell did you get banned from OS? They're usually pretty lenient. Oh well, don't air your dirty laundry here.

Have you played Fight Night Rocky 15...err, Champion?

kcxiv 01-27-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8330415)
How the hell did you get banned from OS? They're usually pretty lenient. Oh well, don't air your dirty laundry here.

Have you played Fight Night Rocky 15...err, Champion?

Remember when NBA Live 10 came out or whatever the hell their NBA game was, well they were originally going to release NBA Jam with that game and in a thread, i said, just wait til they put NBA Jam out separately, if you dont want to buy their "sim" nba game. I said EA will put it as a stand alone game sooner or later, thats how EA does things. Apparently that was against the rules. So i got banned for that, perma ban. I was like wow, thats pretty lame. I also got banned before, but i contacted the owner of the site and showed him proof that the Mods were out to get me and he unbanned me, but i just said **** them and their site. lol Let me dig up the screenshots of the lame shit they tried to pin on me. haha

I havent played one of their boxing games in a long time is it good?

This got me a warning and temp lol how lame is this shit...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../Hesahater.jpg

So, then i said, why dont you give the EA dev a warning as well he said the same thing i did.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...hesahater2.jpg

I show him proof and nothing. lol

So i went to the owner of the site and they unbanned me.

007 01-27-2012 08:39 PM

HOLY CRAP $100 for a 32gb PS Vita Memory card? JFC

Saulbadguy 01-28-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8331856)
HOLY CRAP $100 for a 32gb PS Vita Memory card? JFC

lol

007 01-28-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8332394)
lol

you don't find that just a little bit insane?

I was actually considering going ahead and purchasing a Vita until I saw the memory unit prices. Thats 40% of the price of the vita for something that does absolutely nothing.

Saulbadguy 01-28-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8332852)
you don't find that just a little bit insane?

I was actually considering going ahead and purchasing a Vita until I saw the memory unit prices. Thats 40% of the price of the vita for something that does absolutely nothing.

I wouldnt consider buying a 32gb. 8 or 16 should be plenty, and the prices will drop quickly.

Valiant 01-28-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8332943)
I wouldnt consider buying a 32gb. 8 or 16 should be plenty, and the prices will drop quickly.

3rd party maybe.. I have never seen Sony accessories really drop quickly..

007 01-28-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8332943)

th Sony memory sticks took forever to drop in price. $30 for an 8 is overpriced too but easier to deal with.

ticks me off how Sony always gets away with this crap on their proprietary memory. Why they can't just go with the standard is beyond me.

kcxiv 01-28-2012 05:31 PM

sticks are expensive, but the price point of the vita is pretty damned good.

Caseyguyrr 01-28-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 8327519)
I cant wait til march so i can leave ATT. 6mb lines suck ass. Imma go back to comcast. I hella miss that 24mb line.

i wouldnt complain, i have to make due with 1.5 mb

007 01-28-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 8333329)
sticks are expensive, but the price point of the vita is pretty damned good.

Yep. Even though I would love it to be 199, 249 isn't a bad price considering it is more powerful than the PS3.

Deberg_1990 01-28-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8333110)

ticks me off how Sony always gets away with this crap on their proprietary memory. Why they can't just go with the standard is beyond me.

Because people will pay for it. Why do people pay $500 for an IPad? Because they will.

If people are not willing to pay for it, the price will drop. Thats how it works.

007 01-28-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8333427)
Because people will pay for it. Why do people pay $500 for an IPad? Because they will.

If people are not willing to pay for it, the price will drop. Thats how it works.

You do realize the Vita will not play any games without a proprietary memory card? It doesn't even come with a small memory card.

Deberg_1990 01-28-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8333440)
You do realize the Vita will not play any games without a proprietary memory card? It doesn't even come with a small memory card.

Yes I do. If you don't like the product, have issues with it or think its overpriced, don't buy it and complain. Simple as that. I won't be buying it, so you know my feeling about it.