ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Really hard not to like Matt Cassel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261869)

Ming the Merciless 07-28-2012 07:41 PM

I heard and smelled fart wind, must have been Ass in a Can:

http://i54.tinypic.com/15nubdy.jpg

Al Bundy 07-28-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774901)
Cassel belongs in the crowd you mentioned based on games i've seen him play.

Not a chance man. Those guys were complete turds on and off the field.

Ming the Merciless 07-28-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774900)
yep, its really hard to get excited about the season.

Thats because you are a complete pussy dipshit, and really not honest.

You are excited about the season...You are just trying to fit in with the other dipshits.

BoneKrusher 07-28-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8774903)
Not a chance man. Those guys were complete turds on and off the field.

never met them off the field just watched the KC Games but they sucked ass no doubt.

bricks 07-28-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774900)
yep, its really hard to get excited about the season.

There are some things I look forward to watching like Charles coming back and helping the running game. Watching the defense play solid again and having Berry back will be fun to watch. Ill be looking at how Poe develops during the season.

But that's about it. No hopes. Unless something miraculous happens l, like Stanzi or Quinn come in and light it up but that is a long shot.

Art Vader 07-28-2012 07:45 PM

I am really not looking forward to having to watch this guy play again this season.

BoneKrusher 07-28-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8774905)
Thats because you are a complete pussy dipshit, and really not honest.

You are excited about the season...You are just trying to fit in with the other dipshits.

i've had Cassel pegged as a "shit you pants QB" since the day he was traded for, there's several members here that will tell you that who know me from another forum.

Ming the Merciless 07-28-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774912)
i've had Cassel pegged as a "shit you pants QB" since the day he was traded for, there's several members here that will tell you that who know me from another forum.

Yesof course that gives you total justification for not being excited for the season, so that "you can be right".

People like you are ****ing laughable.

You'd rather 'be right' about him sucking than actually root for him to have a good season.

**** you and everyone like you.

Al Bundy 07-28-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774906)
never met them off the field just watched the KC Games but they sucked ass no doubt.

They were way worse on the field and even worse off of it. Cassel is not the savior but, he isn't a pathetic loser.

BoneKrusher 07-28-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8774907)
There are some things I look forward to watching like Charles coming back and helping the running game. Watching the defense play solid again and having Berry back will be fun to watch. Ill be looking at how Poe develops during the season.

But that's about it. No hopes. Unless something miraculous happens l, like Stanzi or Quinn come in and light it up but that is a long shot.

for sure, i wanna see Tamba lead the league in sacks, Jamaal lead in Rushing and things like that but as far a counting on Cassel, Never.

Frankie 07-28-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8774753)
I am in full pro-Cassel mode, people.

I talked to your doctor. Good news! There is a cure for this malady. It's callen Rickicillin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8774757)

DAMN! their children have no chance at a normal chin! :eek:

BigMeatballDave 07-28-2012 07:50 PM

I don't care if he's a good dude.

If Aaron Rodgers was a ****ing douchebag, I'd still love him if he were winning SBs here.

If Matt Cassel was a wife-beating deadbeat who owed $100,000 in child support, I'd love him if he were an elite QB winning SBs.

BoneKrusher 07-28-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8774914)
Yesof course that gives you total justification for not being excited for the season, so that "you can be right".

People like you are ****ing laughable.

You'd rather 'be right' about him sucking than actually root for him to have a good season.

**** you and everyone like you.

you're wrong here, i would love nothing more than to see the Chiefs win a playoff game. been waiting since 93.
if Cassel turned it around and did it i'm man enough to admit i was wrong.

Brock 07-28-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8774915)
They were way worse on the field and even worse off of it. Cassel is not the savior but, he isn't a pathetic loser.

nice attempt at rewriting history.

notorious 07-28-2012 07:54 PM

**** it, I know I have overused this gif, but it definately fits for this thread.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...indow_Fall.gif