ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your reaction when Cassel didn't up (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264851)

suds79 10-09-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8994983)
No reaction at all. None.

This.

Would have been nice to have this as an option.

COchief 10-09-2012 08:14 AM

I would say I had the reaction that most fans had, when I saw him laying on the ground fairly motionless I thought hope it's nothing serious, the second I saw him moving around and get up it was "finally that ****er is coming out of the game". I don't feel bad, Pioli has pushed us to this level with his stubbornness about his baby.

I will admit, half the reason I even watched the game this week is I wanted to see the look on Cassel's face when he finally got yanked and was somewhat pissed it never happened. I wanted to see the camera zoom in on his face when he sat on the bench.

htismaqe 10-09-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8994963)
It did not look like that serious of a hit.

He hit his head on the ground.

durtyrute 10-09-2012 08:23 AM

I was as happy as I ever have been as a Chiefs fan. I want him gone and an "injury" is the only way it is going happen. I hope he never suits up for another game as a Chief.

Lzen 10-09-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8994979)
I would have much rather it be up to the Coach and pull him. I'd have a hell of a lot more respect and think our coach isn't that stupid if he just pulled Cassell like last we he should have. It should not have come to an injury for him get replaced. He just should have been pulled by the coach.

Yup. That's pretty much the same thing I said to a coworker this morning.

ct 10-09-2012 08:34 AM

I hoped he wasn't seriously hurt, but admit I stood and said 'Now they HAVE to bring in Brady!" and I was happy w/ glee. So if Eric Winston wants to hate on me for cheering, bring it on, I don't care.

And I also respectfully cheered when Cassel got up and walked off on his own two feet, as all fans do.

ct 10-09-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8995014)
I was as happy as I ever have been as a Chiefs fan. I want him gone and an "injury" is the only way it is going happen. I hope he never suits up for another game as a Chief.

that

Oh Snap 10-09-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 8993610)
"How'd he get hurt there?" And that's the truth.... I really didn't see much more than a couple of bumps.. Certainly nothing that every RB doesn't see every play..

Your display pic is very distracting...

Before. Cassel went down, I was on the phone with my brother in law and we were just discussing how the only way cassel gets taken out of the game is if he's injured...not 2 minutes after I hang up cassel gets knocked from the game. I guess the football gods heard our prayers!

InChiefsHeaven 10-09-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8994037)
I don't feel bad for Cassel....not one god damn bit. He essentially stole $50M from the Hunts for services that arguably could have been done from a backup QB, which is exactly what he is in this league. I understand the move/trade at the time...however I sure as **** don't understand the contract and there will never be any convincing me of that being the right move....That's on Pioli 100%. Cassel can't be fixed...it's a passing league and we need a QB that can compete to that manner. It was a failed experiment and if Pioli wants to win back some fans he would part ways with Cassel and draft Geno Smith. End of story.

Don't blame Cassel. He is what he is. You can't steal what you were given. Pioli is the problem. Always has been, and unless he wakes up or is fired, always WILL be...