ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who do you want to win Sunday? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265532)

KChiefs1 10-23-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9041911)
Lets put it this way....

in 2007 the Chiefs were 4-12, if they would have lost one more game, they would have most likely drafted Matt Ryan instead of Dorsey.

Chiefs are going nowhere this year, so Who cares if they Chiefs get 1 or 2 mor wins? I certainly dont.

Thanks for reminding me!

suds79 10-23-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9039649)
I'm not rooting for the Raiders to win or Chiefs to lose, I'm rooting for a damn QB in the draft.

Which means rooting for the Raiders to win. :p

Rasputin 10-23-2012 08:13 AM

The raiders can only do us a favor by beating us. That said I don't want to lay down and give it to them. I want a hard hitting rival game that gets the blood boiling. I want to see a damn good football game for a change no blow outs just a damn good game. Reallity is both teams suck but that doesn't mean it can't be a good hard hitting game.

**** the raiders & **** Scott Pioli.

If I had my prefference the raiders flight here would be struck by a meteorite in~mid~air crashing the plane into a burning aids forest.

Lzen 10-23-2012 08:22 AM

Sadly, I have gone over to the dark side. No, not the Raiders, idiots! At 1-5, the season is lost. And I just want the Chiefs to have the best pick to draft the best available QB. However, I still have a hard time rooting for my team to lose.

Lzen 10-23-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9041911)
Lets put it this way....

in 2007 the Chiefs were 4-12, if they would have lost one more game, they would have most likely drafted Matt Ryan instead of Dorsey.

Chiefs are going nowhere this year, so Who cares if they Chiefs get 1 or 2 mor wins? I certainly dont.

Are you trying to make me cry? STFU

tredadda 10-23-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9042058)
Sadly, I have gone over to the dark side. No, not the Raiders, idiots! At 1-5, the season is lost. And I just want the Chiefs to have the best pick to draft the best available QB. However, I still have a hard time rooting for my team to lose.

What if doing so last year would have allowed us to draft Luck or RGIII?

1ChiefsDan 10-23-2012 08:26 AM

I just don't care anymore. I don't believe in this franchise to do the right thing with the #1 pick. If they lose, they lose. If they win, they win. I am a masochist though, so I will still watch the games. :(

DJ's left nut 10-23-2012 08:29 AM

I can't root for the Raiders at Arrowhead.

However, I have a standing hope this year - no close losses.

When we lose, I want to lose by 30+. I want it to be so damn laughable that Pioli has to explain not only why his hand-picked quarterback(s) sucked, but why his D-line full of first rounders, the O-line that is almost entirely of his doing and his high-priced linebacking corps sucked as well.

I want him to have to answer to a complete, system-wide breakdown rather than try to scapegoat anyone.

scho63 10-23-2012 08:34 AM

If we lose I want a blowout and same goes for a win. It's so damn hard to root FOR the Raiders it makes me sick.

I feel sorry for the fans if we lose.

I don't want a 27-24 loss or anything like that. If we lose, let's do it all the way!!!

Titty Meat 10-23-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9042075)
I can't root for the Raiders at Arrowhead.

However, I have a standing hope this year - no close losses.

When we lose, I want to lose by 30+. I want it to be so damn laughable that Pioli has to explain not only why his hand-picked quarterback(s) sucked, but why his D-line full of first rounders, the O-line that is almost entirely of his doing and his high-priced linebacking corps sucked as well.

I want him to have to answer to a complete, system-wide breakdown rather than try to scapegoat anyone.

Back to back blowouts on the upcoming nationally televised games would do just as much for change as fan protest. Here's to Rivers getting his shit together.

Micjones 10-23-2012 08:37 AM

Bitches.

**** rooting for losses!
ESPECIALLY against the Raiders.

Ace Gunner 10-23-2012 08:37 AM

Chiefs baby

suds79 10-23-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9042092)
Bitches.

**** rooting for losses!

It's big picture people vs little picture people.

Everybody choose your sides.

Micjones 10-23-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9042125)
It's big picture people vs little picture people.

Everybody choose your sides.

That's bullshit. Losses ONLY make for premium draft picks.
Pioli could take said draft pick and use it on Star Lotulelei.

Rooting for losses misses the point.

R8RFAN 10-23-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9042092)
Bitches.

**** rooting for losses!

only true fan on this forum :clap: