ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Open Letter to Clark... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266788)

the Talking Can 11-19-2012 01:47 PM

Dear Clark, and whichever guy is currently banging your wife,

I want to shove and aids missle up your but. Your moranacy is inprecedental and I am one no longer to take it. So then we will, per se, come to agreement that you kill yourself as I too am tired of your cheap ass. It was not well meaning to stroke Mr. Pioli's canoli for so long and with your whole damn mouth. Shotgun blast to the face.

Sinshirly,

True Flan

Halfcan 11-19-2012 02:00 PM

Step down or sell the Team.

Bearcat 11-19-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9133697)
Newsflash, Clark doesn't give a shit what average fans think.

The only way to get through to him is to rally the Chiefs sponsors to take a stand.

Is that a longshot situation? Maybe, but the success of the entire Save Our Chiefs movement and what happened yesterday would have been considered a longshot 2 months ago.

Anything is possible.

As Marv Levy once said, if you start listening to fans, you'll soon be sitting with them.

I'm all for the SOC movement and I think it's been carried out incredibly well... and even shenanigans like hiding Fire Pioli signs around Arrowhead are pretty funny and harmless. But, if people treat Hunt and Pioli like clueless bafoons (regardless of whether it's true) or can't at least use some tact and diplomacy, you're just showing them why they shouldn't listen to you in the first place.

Bearcat 11-19-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9133703)
Well, this thread certainly won't be emailed now... LOL @ the numbnuts.

Oh, don't let us stop you from your totally epic shenanigans that will be completely ignored by people who would rather wipe their ass with $100 bills than this tripe.

stevenidol 11-19-2012 02:13 PM

I am sure Clark's assistant will smile and laugh as they delete the email/shred the letter.

Iowanian 11-19-2012 02:33 PM

I have contracted Skinsbra to compose this letter, so that it's professional tone will be understood and communicated effectively.

Chief_For_Life58 11-19-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9132285)
Your dad would be proud of how well you have run his franchise.

this. shits a joke chunt. get it together. start trying to win. trust me, its nice to win. youll like it

RealSNR 11-19-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9133789)
As Marv Levy once said, if you start listening to fans, you'll soon be sitting with them.

I'm all for the SOC movement and I think it's been carried out incredibly well... and even shenanigans like hiding Fire Pioli signs around Arrowhead are pretty funny and harmless. But, if people treat Hunt and Pioli like clueless bafoons (regardless of whether it's true) or can't at least use some tact and diplomacy, you're just showing them why they shouldn't listen to you in the first place.

And again, the Ford Family didn't seem to have a problem firing Matt Millen at the wishes of the fans

KCPenguins 11-19-2012 05:10 PM

I emailed this to Clark Hunt and various media outlets after they made the Routt announcement earlier in the month:

the Greatest Show in KC! A 2012 Chief's Joint...
By a Lifelong Chief’s Fan and Current Season Ticket Holder

Hurry, hurry hurry! Step right up and you will see, the biggest circus/sideshow in NFL HISTORYYY!
Led the way by Hunt and Pioli; another win this season, you must be joking!
Tyson Jackson, third overall a fact; a failed defensive end allergic to sacks!
Matt Cassel their leader on the turf; another failed Patriot, Pioli’s serf!
Haley the coach with a hat never washed; it could have been worse, Scott’s first choice was Josh!
Dexter McCluster, a one-time spark; the 2nd in ’10, we coulda had Gronk!
Tony Moeaki, a fine prospect; if not for health, might have Graham’s talent!
Jon Baldwin’s here to spark the offense; A. Dalton taken later, Pro Bowl he’s sent!
Don’t worry, Rick Stanzi was drafted in vain; the coaches have zero trust in his game!
Out with the hat, in with ted bear; it worked great in Cleveland, let's mimick their flair!
Behold the wonder of the strongman Poe, if only he knew his defensive role!
'Combine heroes we will not draft', Scott Pioli must think fans are daft.
Romeo, the man who can cover two roles; with Todd’s past failure, shouldn’t better they known?
Stanford Routt, the invisible man; his on field coverage, find no one can!
One minute he’s here, the next he’s not; Carr’s replacement handpicked by Scott!
And now the main event, the stars you see; oh wait they were leftovers from the last regime!
Drafted by Carl and Herm Edwards; Pioli’s not happy ‘til it’s his accord!
Berry and Houston, mighty fine picks; the rest of his drafts make fans sick!
Charles’ talent wasted on bad seasons; Winston’s fan comments are nothing but treason!
Dwayne Bowe their most talented wide out, next year replaced by equivalent of Routt!
Colquitt, Succop, the team’s MVP’s! 1-7, no leads, pathetic… you agree?
The Chiefs, the joke of the NFL; listen on game day at what fans yell!
Six bucks a ticket, fans in turmoil; what are you now, the NFL Royals?
Read the banners flying high in the clouds; watch the reduction in season ticket crowds!
Early fourth quarter, fans leaving en mass; to the defense, another Cassel pass!
So come on Clark, the fans have spoken! We want action, THIS FRANCHISE IS BROKEN!!

Bugeater 11-19-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9133703)
Well, this thread certainly won't be emailed now... LOL @ the numbnuts.

I thought I effectively killed any chance at that happening about 80 posts ago.

Phobia 11-19-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9134068)
And again, the Ford Family didn't seem to have a problem firing Matt Millen at the wishes of the fans

8 years later.