ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Utter sadness in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267271)

nessie 12-02-2012 11:02 AM

Mr. Williamson Thank You for your post . I agree with everything you said and I think everything you said was heartfelt and sincere.

memyselfI 12-02-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9170685)
These guys are professionals and competitors. When I played sports, I didn't care about heckling as much as I cared about losing. The greatest thing we as fans can do for them is to ensure they get a front office that enables them to win and has a sense of decency to let players be a part of the community again. And this has never been about the players. Only one player (Cassel) which was much more a commentary on the front office that kept putting him in bad situations.

And again... you are assuming we are beating a dead dog as if the message has been sent, when Kansas City just came off of a GM who was in power for 20 years without being held accountable. Sorry, I don't buy the message has been sent until we see actual changes.

A sense of decency is what SOC is doing by realizing that right now, this is more than just a game. But the end objective hasn't changed. There is absolutely no reason for Romeo or Pioli to be back next year. I'm sorry the players have to get in the way of the mistakes of their leaders. But both the fans and players will be significantly happier when the team creates a culture of winning. More importantly, keep in mind that you are asking us to be compassionate to a front office that has shown no compassion for us and, seemingly, their employees.

Well you are going to have to be patient. You are NOT going to see changes till the season ends and certainly not this week or next.

I think the Chiefs are in the dumps while SOC is on a high. The way to stay on that high is to take a pause and just let the rest of the season play out. ESPECIALLY if the media appears to be doing so which I believe they will. There is no good to come of trying to take on the media AND the Chiefs FO. Public perception is everything.

Bottom line, let's agree to disagree.

Cephalic Trauma 12-02-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9169611)
**** you for talking down to us, Bill.

****er sounds like a parent telling a child to say "Please" and "Thank you" and other practices of good manners.

We're not ****ing reeruns. We got hit on this tragedy way harder than you and your fat ****ing ass.

I wish Belcher were still alive so he could go kill you.

**** Bill Williamson.

I think this is quite possibly the dumbest, most inconsiderate thing I've ever seen posted on this board. You're better than that.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9170642)
Epic stupid right there.

Go back to your shithole in DC. Nobody wants you here.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9170495)
I have a sheep that's more interesting than Bill Williamson, and the sheep doesn't even have a particularly tight pussy or a loud screaming voice.

I've been told I have a rather soothing voice, actually. I could be on NPR with these pipes.

Hootie 12-02-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9170617)
Aaaand just like clockwork, the smell of death has lured DEnise back into the Lounge.

Creepy ****ing bitch.

that's what I was thinking

she only pops up to stir the pot, when controversy arises...and she's always on the other side

I'm never an advocate for bannings but my God if Bud Selig has the 'it's best for the league' clause CP should have a 'it's best for the board' clause and rid itself of this disease.

You know how after every 'controversial' banning a thread pops up with a poll asking whether or not so or so should have been banned and it's usually almost always no and by a high %?

I'm thinking Denise would actually lose that one, and that's not a CP norm.

memyselfI 12-02-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9170888)
that's what I was thinking

she only pops up to stir the pot, when controversy arises...and she's always on the other side

I'm never an advocate for bannings but my God if Bud Selig has the 'it's best for the league' clause CP should have a 'it's best for the board' clause and rid itself of this disease.

You know how after every 'controversial' banning a thread pops up with a poll asking whether or not so or so should have been banned and it's usually almost always no and by a high %?

I'm thinking Denise would actually lose that one, and that's not a CP norm.

Blah, blah, blah. This board was Chiefsplanet before it became a platform for Save Our Chiefs. I'm sure there are plenty of people who post here who are lukewarm in their support of SOC and some are even, GASP, not supportive at all.

I've supported the efforts but I know when it's time to declare that enough is enough. That time is now.

Disagree if you want but not many people relish the idea of kicking people when they are this down. Especially when they have been exposed to so much adversity and tragedy like this team has. It's not about football anymore...

Rausch 12-02-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9170617)
Aaaand just like clockwork, the smell of death has lured DEnise back into the Lounge.

Creepy ****ing bitch.

**** all the mods and all the members that could have erased this drama-whore-terrorist-sympahtizing-TWUNT years ago but didn't...

The Apostle 12-02-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9169611)
**** you for talking down to us, Bill.

****er sounds like a parent telling a child to say "Please" and "Thank you" and other practices of good manners.

We're not ****ing reeruns. We got hit on this tragedy way harder than you and your fat ****ing ass.

I wish Belcher were still alive so he could go kill you.

**** Bill Williamson.

Cannot say that any of this is a rational or warranted reply. This lacks every quality that is needed in a time like this. Disgraceful. Utterly, depressingly, disgraceful post.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 12:42 PM

Aaaand here are all the n00bs with "decency" who found my comments distasteful.

Stay here awhile longer guys. You'll encounter shit twice as terrible as what I said.

SAUTO 12-02-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Apostle (Post 9171221)
Cannot say that any of this is a rational or warranted reply. This lacks every quality that is needed in a time like this. Disgraceful. Utterly, depressingly, disgraceful post.

Go fist yourself
Posted via Mobile Device