ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs GENO? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267308)

Sorter 12-03-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9175157)
I think the jags can beat the Jets. Also I think we'll win any tiebreaker for #1

We win the TB w/ them, lose the TB with Oakland.

I think the Jags are capable of beating the jets and Titans, especially if the Jets play like they have this season.

NJChiefsFan 12-03-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9175182)
We win the TB w/ them, lose the TB with Oakland.

I think the Jags are capable of beating the jets and Titans, especially if the Jets play like they have this season.

They certainly are. CLE/JAC/CAR all have winnable games. We have winnable games too. Considering how bad all four teams have been at times its hard to say for certain which ones they will or won't win. CLE has been getting better and JAC has too, although today was a disappointing day for them.

AussieChiefsFan 12-03-2012 12:13 AM

Yea tbh im a little more nervous after the win (which i was actually happy about) but only a little. Still believe we're getting the #1 pick.

Sorter 12-03-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9175193)
Yea tbh im a little more nervous after the win (which i was actually happy about) but only a little. Still believe we're getting the #1 pick.

I'm nervous as hell about the Oakland game. Indy will be paying for a playoff seed, CLVD will be trying to keep jobs. Denver will probably beat us anyways if Assweiler is even remotely competent.

NJChiefsFan 12-03-2012 12:16 AM

Just worried about the momentum more than anything else.

NJChiefsFan 12-03-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9175197)
I'm nervous as hell about the Oakland game. Indy will be paying for a playoff seed, CLVD will be trying to keep jobs. Denver will probably beat us anyways if Assweiler is even remotely competent.

Yeah IND is the team I am most confident about beating assuming DEN benches Manning. The Colts defense isn't exactly great though. I doubt our offense can keep up with Luck. The one worry is that he likes to be a hero sometimes.

Sorter 12-03-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9175202)
Yeah IND is the team I am most confident about beating assuming DEN benches Manning. The Colts defense isn't exactly great though. I doubt our offense can keep up with Luck. The one worry is that he likes to be a hero sometimes.

Legit concerns. I do think that their rushers in Redding, Mathis, and Freeney provide enough discomfort for whoever is playing QB for us at the time.

They really need to get a lead early and pin their ears back and just rush 4.

LiL stumppy 12-03-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174146)
Pay attention you useless dumbass.

The Chiefs win tiebreakers with the Jags for the #1 overall if they finish with the same record.

Now **** off and stop starting useless ****ing threads.

You are such a tool it's funny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174168)
if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not **** this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

I giggled at the milkdud comment.

WildTurkey 12-03-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9175202)

Denver might be playing for home field and a bye so we might get their starters.. At least I hope

Sorter 12-03-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9175223)
Denver might be playing for home field and a bye so we might get their starters.. At least I hope

Totally.

NJChiefsFan 12-03-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9175205)
Legit concerns. I do think that their rushers in Redding, Mathis, and Freeney provide enough discomfort for whoever is playing QB for us at the time.

They really need to get a lead early and pin their ears back and just rush 4.

That's always the big thing. Teams get up on us that usually takes care of the result. Today we had that inspired first drive and then boom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9175223)

I hope so.

Sorter 12-03-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9175238)
That's always the big thing. Teams get up on us that usually takes care of the result. Today we had that inspired first drive and then boom.

I hope so.

Well, the nice (bad I suppose from a true fan/win at all costs view) thing about it is, that all of these players will be able to rush the passer from base packages.

Whie Leshoure is a completely different style of runner and the running game of detroit is different from ours, I was happy that Indy seemed to set the edge and swarm for most of the game. They struggled on toss-sweeps in the latter part of the game, which is a bit concerning.

PhillyChiefFan 12-03-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9174189)
The Jags are capable of beating the Jets and Dolphins.

I fear that last game in Denver and the Raiders game. We have won at both places a lot lately, and Denver may be resting Manning if they have nothing to play for. Hopefully, they are still chasing home field.

Yeah, let's not forget they scared the hell out of the Texans...

Jimmy the Greek 12-03-2012 01:48 PM

No just educated football fans

Sorter 12-03-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek (Post 9176633)
No just educated football fans

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...do/6tf0wgl.gif