ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tragedy strikes. MemyselfI becomes super active on the forum. Coincidence? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267325)

Frazod 12-03-2012 04:26 PM

:)

wazu 12-03-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9175947)
When I was a mod, we put it to a vote. And that vote failed.

A lot of people don't want her gone, for any number of reasons.

She never crosses the line. There are lots of posters who people find annoying, but I think generally, this is 'merica, and most people have a negative reaction to banning somebody just because we don't like what they say.

Although I will admit it's easier to take that principled stance when she isn't posting 15 times per minute.

Dallas Chief 12-03-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9177148)
She never crosses the line. There are lots of posters who people find annoying, but I think generally, this is 'merica, and most people have a negative reaction to banning somebody just because we don't like what they say.

Although I will admit it's easier to take that principled stance when she isn't posting 15 times per minute.

I don't know why, but I always found that banning people because you didn't like them was chicken shit. If you don't like them or find what they post to be annoying just ignore them. Direckshun does it to me no matter how hard I try to goad heshe into a fight. Then again maybe heshe just thinks I am a dummy, which is entirely possible.

Please don't construe this as me supporting mememe. She is annoying and a ridiculous opportunist, but I usually just skip her posts and ignore anything she has to say no matter how serious the topic. :shrug:

Dave Lane 12-03-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9175858)
I won't go into her other blatant troll thread because she's a mindless attention whore and I'm not inclined to grant her that after finally putting her on ignore.

It is fair to ask, however, when this is nothing more than pure shit disturbing. She's never here to do anything other than piss people off.

That's not 'stating her own opinion' as she claims - it's trolling. It's like trying to claim that pulling over every minority at a checkpoint is random. That's not how she operates - she's a target fixated shit-disturber. She comes in here to irritate and then bails when people stop taking her bait.

This crap is banworthy. She adds nothing to the board.

I've never had a poster on CP on ignore but she is drifting painfully close.

Bugeater 12-03-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9176345)
I can't understand why she even wants to post on this board. As far as I can tell, not one person likes the ****. Why would she want to be part of a community where not one person likes her?

It's clear that she relishes other people's misery. Plain and simple.

banyon 12-03-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176238)
Of course, none of this would be an issue if you CHOSE not to be a pathetic individual.

I'm glad after our disagreement in the other thread, I've found something to concur with you on. :toast:

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 9177392)
I'm glad after our disagreement in the other thread, I've found something to concur with you on. :toast:

:) That really is one of the neat things about this place. In one thread you can be fighting tooth and nail with someone then jump over to another subject and be all buddy buddy.

Cheers

KCTitus 12-03-2012 06:21 PM

It's like 1998 all over again...as Kevin Keitzman is poised with his magic cell phone to 'shake the foundations of the NFL', Denise was all over the forum claiming certain doom for the league and KC (all while being a denver fan at the time or was it Oakland, my memory has gone fuzzy).

Good to see she hasnt lost her touch to become the center of any major KC story on the forums.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 9177402)
It's like 1998 all over again...as Kevin Keitzman is poised with his magic cell phone to 'shake the foundations of the NFL', Denise was all over the forum claiming certain doom for the league and KC (all while being a denver fan at the time or was it Oakland, my memory has gone fuzzy).

Good to see she hasnt lost her touch to become the center of any major KC story on the forums.

We are all doomed if Titus' memory goes. :eek:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...t=17443&page=5

KCTitus 12-03-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9177424)
We are all doomed if Titus' memory goes. :eek:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...t=17443&page=5

Heh...lets just suffice it to say, in 1998, she wasnt a Chiefs fan.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 06:40 PM

You guys sure spend an usual amount of time and attention on something you claim not to care for. Just sayin...

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 9177429)
Heh...lets just suffice it to say, in 1998, she wasnt a Chiefs fan.

No, she was a fan of Gannon's dick.

KCTitus 12-03-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177455)
You guys sure spend an usual amount of time and attention on something you claim not to care for. Just sayin...

Took me about 60 seconds to make both posts...but I did quite enjoy the walk down memory lane.