ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Depression... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267679)

Rasputin 12-15-2012 02:58 PM

I hope what I had to say helps some one understand that it's not worth it to put yourself through it on your own. I didn't want to ask for help and kept things bottled up. I kept things stewing in my head for the longest time and the thoughts mount up vigurously to a point of no return. That is when it gets scarry and no hope seems to overwhelm the mind. I don't understand it myself as to why? I got much to live for we all do.

Give yourself and your mind a break let what ever it is out to someone. Even tell your dog he will listen then go tell someone.

Go treat yourself to Oreo cookies and a tall glass of milk. Forgiveness is a big part of it for me. I got to forgive myself and others who I feel harmed me. I got to ask for forgiveness from people who I may have hurt. Nobody is perfect nor can we be.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-15-2012 03:00 PM

Thanks for sharing it with us, bro. Take care, and be well.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-15-2012 03:22 PM

Meet Scott Peeholi in a parking lot and use better aim?

bevischief 12-15-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9210283)
If you don't wish to continue publicly I understand. But I'd like to hear the rest of it either here or via PM Mr. Tattoo.

Same here.

bowener 12-15-2012 04:14 PM

Go to a doctor.

bevischief 12-15-2012 04:25 PM

KC Tattoo thanks for sharing. I have gone down this road with my wife, we have no kids, and over the last few years and doing good now. Thanks for sharing. Mental illness is real people. From your timeline we are about the same age. Good luck with your life going forward. If you need to talk PM me for my number.

ClevelandBronco 12-15-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9210755)
I hope what I had to say helps some one understand that it's not worth it to put yourself through it on your own. I didn't want to ask for help and kept things bottled up. I kept things stewing in my head for the longest time and the thoughts mount up vigurously to a point of no return. That is when it gets scarry and no hope seems to overwhelm the mind. I don't understand it myself as to why? I got much to live for we all do.

Give yourself and your mind a break let what ever it is out to someone. Even tell your dog he will listen then go tell someone.

Go treat yourself to Oreo cookies and a tall glass of milk. Forgiveness is a big part of it for me. I got to forgive myself and others who I feel harmed me. I got to ask for forgiveness from people who I may have hurt. Nobody is perfect nor can we be.

Dude, I'd be proud to know you.

The amazing thing about a story like this is that the point of the story isn't really about how sick you were. The point of the story is about how well you are – spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically – for the first time in your adult life.

We may be weak, sick and broken before recovery, and there can be a lot of setbacks on the way to our ultimate goal, but because of everything we get to experience in the recovery process, we end up stronger and healthier than most normal folks ever dream a person can be.

You have balls the size of cement mixers, man. Stay strong, brother.

Fat Elvis 12-15-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9210495)
SSRI's have low side effects (virtually none) and have helped countless people. Shut up.

Unless the person is bipolar; in that case, SSRIs can send the person on a moon shot.

Otter 12-15-2012 05:50 PM

Had one of my closest friends in life blow his brains out not too long ago. Hell seems like yesterday. Over what? A woman and a house as far as I know. Certainly could have been more going on that I didn't know about.

I gotta admit, I'm pissed at him for not just packing a bag, saying '**** it' and come crash at my place till things straightened out. Which they would have.

Your life isn't just about you. When your up you bring everyone around you up and when your down you bring everyone around you down. Do it for 'them' whoever 'them' may be.

Hang in there, life is a roller coaster not a train track.

Easy 6 12-15-2012 06:17 PM

Check in with us soon, munkey... long absences are worrying.

Unsmooth-Moment 12-15-2012 06:25 PM

Thanks for the words of inspiration and hope, KC Tattoo.

Buehler445 12-15-2012 06:52 PM

Wow. KC Tatoo. Deep man. Glad you turned things around dude.

munkey 12-15-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9211128)
Check in with us soon, munkey... long absences are worrying.

I'm ok...tired...really tired....update tomorrow

Raiderhater 12-15-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkey (Post 9211397)
I'm ok...tired...really tired....update tomorrow

Thanks for letting us know. Get some rest.

FAX 12-15-2012 09:24 PM

Mr. KC Tattoo is a stud.

FAX