ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs FOX Sports Mock: QBs could go quickly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269218)

BigMeatballDave 01-23-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9346024)
Really? What part of "the Chiefs are due for a change at the quarterback position" and "They’re a veteran QB away from being relevant" makes you think that?

Did you even read it?

Then explain to me why these dipshits are hellbent on the Chiefs drafting a LT.

Why suggest drafting a LT if you don't think there is anything to protect?

They say a QB change needs to be made, but yet they have use taking a LT, then 6 picks later, Wilson is taken.

Truth is, they don't know shit and are assuming Cassel with be given another opportunity to start again.

gta0012 01-23-2013 10:17 PM

No they are assuming we trade for a vet qb. Am I the only one who isn't sold on the QB's in this Draft and would be perfectly fine picking up the lt?

milkman 01-23-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gta0012 (Post 9346213)
No they are assuming we trade for a vet qb. Am I the only one who isn't sold on the QB's in this Draft and would be perfectly fine picking up the lt?

Yes.

But let's say that we pick the LT.

In that scenario, what do you do with Albert?

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Yes.

Additionally, I'm going to laugh my ass off if Stephenson out performs Joeckel in the NFL.

Strongside 01-23-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9346219)
Yes.

And if you say move him to guard then just...no.

jspchief 01-23-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9346219)
Yes.

Hire him to start killing mother****ers.

BigMeatballDave 01-23-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

The idea of it is completely asinine.

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9346247)
Hire him to start killing mother****ers.

LMAO

jspchief 01-23-2013 10:29 PM

The most frustrating part of this Joeckel bullshit is these assholes all admit that he's not even an exceptional LT prospect. It's not like he's Orlando Pace, yet somehow its inconceivable that KC choose to fill a need instead.

splatbass 01-23-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9346155)
Then explain to me why these dipshits are hellbent on the Chiefs drafting a LT.

Why suggest drafting a LT if you don't think there is anything to protect?

Because they don't think there is a QB worth taking at #1. It is a pretty simple concept that has NOTHING at all to do with Matt Cassel. I don't agree with them, but I'm not simple minded enough to see everything so black and white. It is not either/or. It is absolutely and logically possible to want to draft a LT at #1 and also think Cassel sucks. I don't understand why you fail to see that simple truth. I guess you only see what you want to see, even if it isn't true.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

So you're sold on a left tackle, even though there's no Joe Thomas or Orlando Pace but you're not sold on the QBs because they're not RG3 or Andrew Luck?

This makes absolutely ZERO sense.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9346340)
Because they don't think there is a QB worth taking at #1. It is a pretty simple concept that has NOTHING at all to do with Matt Cassel. I don't agree with them, but I'm not simple minded enough to see everything so black and white. It is not either/or. It is absolutely and logically possible to want to draft a LT at #1 and also think Cassel sucks. I don't understand why you fail to see that simple truth. I guess you only see what you want to see, even if it isn't true.

There isn't a LT worth taking at #1 either. Luke Joeckel isn't even the best LT in THIS CLASS.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9346255)
The most frustrating part of this Joeckel bullshit is these assholes all admit that he's not even an exceptional LT prospect. It's not like he's Orlando Pace, yet somehow its inconceivable that KC choose to fill a need instead.

Yep.

They don't want to take Joeckel because he's an elite prospect.

They want to take him because he's a left tackle and left tackles are SAFE.

http://jessicas90.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/linus.gif

tony77 01-23-2013 11:11 PM

Mocks don`t mean much this time of yr.

WV 01-23-2013 11:11 PM

I can't even....nope can't....this mock should be mocked by elementary children.