ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money It's that time of year, TAX RETURN TIME! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269484)

Garcia Bronco 01-31-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9367621)
2%

This is correct info, my bad...it went from 4.2 to 6.2.

Nightfyre 01-31-2013 12:51 PM

I am all about being a responsible saver and all that jazz. Just when I got 5 year financing at 1.9%, I took that in a snap. Plow that downpayment into my Roth where I can easily beat that rate and not have to pay taxes on the return and the dealership is practically giving me money at that point.

GloryDayz 01-31-2013 03:15 PM

I'm married, so just like my paycheck I won't see any of it. Now....this year I might demand some of it and go buy a huge ****ing rifle just to piss-off the liberals. Maybe an AR. Maybe a 30-30 or 30-06!!!

Rasputin 01-31-2013 03:47 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dNDYArDUgSg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Flopnuts 01-31-2013 03:52 PM

How'd it go Tattoo? Are you going to be the proud new owner of a PS3? *crossing fingers

Rasputin 01-31-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9368274)
How'd it go Tattoo? Are you going to be the proud new owner of a PS3? *crossing fingers

I was pretty happy with the results even though it was about what I expected. Waited almost 45 min then another hour to get through it so two hours was a little lerve wracking. That is the longest it's ever taken to get it done just glad it's done. I may end up getting the PS3 but I got take care of some finance obligations first but I'm not as stressed now at least :thumb:

I will be a much happier camper in about two to three weeks :D

Mr. Flopnuts 01-31-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9368282)
I was pretty happy with the results even though it was about what I expected. Waited almost 45 min then another hour to get through it so two hours was a little lerve wracking. That is the longest it's ever taken to get it done just glad it's done. I may end up getting the PS3 but I got take care of some finance obligations first but I'm not as stressed now at least :thumb:

I will be a much happier camper in about two to three weeks :D

You work hard, brother. I want to see you have some of the things in life that make it fun. I definitely understand financial obligations first though. It keeps the roof over your head.

BigCatDaddy 01-31-2013 04:07 PM

I'm afraid I'll be cutting the IRS about a 10K check this year. Assholes!

Rasputin 01-31-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9368287)
You work hard, brother. I want to see you have some of the things in life that make it fun. I definitely understand financial obligations first though. It keeps the roof over your head.

On a side note on that I talked to a guy who is going to be taking CDL classes in Hays cost 285 & I may end up going take them classes with him. It's not something I want to do persay, but it maybe my best option going forward at least a few years. My biggest fear in change is after having back surgery two years ago is if my back can take sitting in a truck bouncing around. I was a route sales driver for 12 years and it took a toll on my back for sure but that was do to a bunch of repetive lifting. I'd like to get back on the road but not have to do the lifting.

Thanks again Mr. Flopnuts keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. It does mean a lot and is appreciated.

TEX 01-31-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9368291)
I'm afraid I'll be cutting the IRS about a 10K check this year. Assholes!

I hear ya! Tax RETURN??? LOL! What's that??? I always end up paying more and never get anything back - even after claiming "Single / 0." I keep hearing something about those "well off" (making $200K +) not paying their fair share but I'm certain that I pay well over mine.

Buehler445 01-31-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9368299)
On a side note on that I talked to a guy who is going to be taking CDL classes in Hays cost 285 & I may end up going take them classes with him. It's not something I want to do persay, but it maybe my best option going forward at least a few years. My biggest fear in change is after having back surgery two years ago is if my back can take sitting in a truck bouncing around. I was a route sales driver for 12 years and it took a toll on my back for sure but that was do to a bunch of repetive lifting. I'd like to get back on the road but not have to do the lifting.

Thanks again Mr. Flopnuts keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. It does mean a lot and is appreciated.

It all depends on your truck. You may be able to swing it if you get a decent truck.

Bwana 01-31-2013 05:34 PM

I go see my accountant tomorrow to see how badly I'm getting bent over.

http://freemarketlovingcommie.files....es-296x405.jpg

Nightfyre 01-31-2013 05:42 PM

Last year, I got like 30 bucks back. I expect I will be cutting Uncle Sam a check this year.

kcxiv 01-31-2013 05:49 PM

pay off a cc bill then buy a good solid tv. no more cheap hd tv's for me. Samsung!

Coach 01-31-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9367655)
It irritates me because I watch people get these 6k checks while my developmentally disabled brother in law makes 18k a year and pays a few hundred dollars in federal taxes. Total horseshit.

Sounds like to me he doesn't withhold it much. Is he doing a single rate or a single or married, but withhold at a higher single rate?