ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff If you didn't know, don't flip off a judge. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269739)

Rausch 02-07-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9384781)
but the real question is, would you?

Nein...

GloryDayz 02-07-2013 03:39 PM

I agree, judges as a whole tend to lose their grip with reality after being handed the gavel... Like fixing the U.S. congress, I'm not sure it can be fixed, but it's definitely in need of some repair.

Tribal Warfare 02-08-2013 10:59 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/VEcvPhP4tqc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clyde05 02-09-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9384275)
i doubt she was high she was already in jail attire. She more then likely been there overnight. Xanax lasts a whole 4 ****ing hours. Never taken it, but i have taken my fair share of Ativan, basically the same shit, i needed it for anxiety im not drugged out. I havent been since my teens.

If anything she may have been suffering from a withdrawl, but i doubt that either. She was only 18 so im guess it was more or less a weekend thing at that age.

She said she took 2 Xanex before the bond hearing

Pasta Little Brioni 02-09-2013 07:17 AM

You dick!!!

Setsuna 02-09-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9383927)
You understand that she said to him "**** you" while flipping him off, right?

What is your point? Really? If the sentence he gave her after the fact was the original sentence for the crime then that's fine or within the parameters. If not then he's an awful judge for letting some kid get under his skin. Grow up douche. This isn't elementary school and you're going the revenge Hall Monitor route. Geez. And prison is where criminals learn their lesson. The court might as well not even be there.

Rain Man 02-09-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 9388839)
She said she took 2 Xanex before the bond hearing

They definitely should have searched her vagina more thoroughly.

Bowser 02-10-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9388973)
What is your point? Really? If the sentence he gave her after the fact was the original sentence for the crime then that's fine or within the parameters. If not then he's an awful judge for letting some kid get under his skin. Grow up douche. This isn't elementary school and you're going the revenge Hall Monitor route. Geez. And prison is where criminals learn their lesson. The court might as well not even be there.

The point is you just don't flip a judge off in court, no matter how big of an ass he's being (and I get that he was being a HUGE ass). I just can't make it any clearer than that, and frankly I'm having a hard time understanding why you can't grasp that point as well.

But all's well that ends well. Tribal Warfare beat me to posting the story about he let her go after she apologized for acting like a stupid ass at her hearing. Hopefully he scared a little sense into her by acting like a giant douche bucket.

Setsuna 02-10-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9391004)
The point is you just don't flip a judge off in court, no matter how big of an ass he's being (and I get that he was being a HUGE ass). I just can't make it any clearer than that, and frankly I'm having a hard time understanding why you can't grasp that point as well.

But all's well that ends well. Tribal Warfare beat me to posting the story about he let her go after she apologized for acting like a stupid ass at her hearing. Hopefully he scared a little sense into her by acting like a giant douche bucket.

Meh I'm just tired of corrupt judges is all. Haven't seen one yet that isn't.

blaise 02-11-2013 06:16 AM

Making sure people respect the court isn't corruption. If he lets every idiot come in and act like a schmuck he's going to lose control of the court. He probably knew she'd never serve the 30 days, he was sending her a message. He probably did her a favor, because that dumb bitch obviously wasn't understanding the gravity of where she was.