ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football You guys really have weepy vaginas!!!!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276193)

Brock 09-12-2013 10:22 PM

Why can't you all just be happy with trading for other people's castoffs? Over and over again.

opposition 09-12-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9968808)
Seems pretty lame to bother doing that with a guy who will be above average at best. His ceiling is Schaub.

Can't argue with that. Actually I think Geno's ceiling is the same as Alex's. Good but not great. Why waste a first round pick on the same ceiling, when one still has a lot of work to do?

kcxiv 09-12-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9968814)
Are you factoring in just how PATHETIC the AFC is this year?

Yes... If not I would have stuck to my 6-10 at best. That's what I initially had but teams aren't as strong in the AFC this year.

opposition 09-12-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9968818)
Why can't you all just be happy with trading for other people's castoffs? Over and over again.

You act as if the fans are the one who made the move, not a GM, owner and coaching staff.

kcxiv 09-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968820)
Can't argue with that. Actually I think Geno's ceiling is the same as Alex's. Good but not great. Why waste a first round pick on the same ceiling, when one still has a lot of work to do?

We practically did we gave up 2-2.

Brock 09-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968820)

Did we have to spend a first rounder to do that?

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-12-2013 10:24 PM

If Alex Smith was the QB of the Jets tonight they win that game.

RealSNR 09-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968786)
Would rather be here than watch another god awful 3 int's when the game is on the line.

Curious why do you guys stick up for a Jet so much but not your own QB?

Because Alex Smith has never demonstrated that he's good enough to win consistently if everything doesn't go his way. And that includes outstanding support from a top 10 defense.

Alex is going to have to ****ing prove it before he gets any kind of longterm support like Trent Green got. Otherwise we're just shitfarting around until he gets too old.

Or gets another concussion and is forced to retire.

Mav 09-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9968822)
Yes... If not I would have stuck to my 6-10 at best. That's what I initially had but teams aren't as strong in the AFC this year.

The Chiefs defense is so strong that they are going to be in a lot of games. This could very easily be a 10 win team.

The AFC is just dog poop.

Brock 09-12-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968823)
You act as if the fans are the one who made the move, not a GM, owner and coaching staff.

No dumbshit, I'm acting like some of the fans here haven't seen this movie 5 times in the past 20 years.

eDave 09-12-2013 10:25 PM

Whether we picked him up or not, it's really too bad, for him, the Jets did.

opposition 09-12-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9968825)
Did we have to spend a first rounder to do that?

At the time nobody knew. But who would play for you? Geno and his 3 bonehead picks? You have a stout defense, a good oline, a great RB, and good special teams. Why throw that down the drain for one position? Why not get a decent to good vet to win you games and possibly make a playoff push?

kcxiv 09-12-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9968830)
The Chiefs defense is so strong that they are going to be in a lot of games. This could very easily be a 10 win team.

The AFC is just dog poop.

Its possible if the defense holds up. If they can somehow be like the niners d of last year maybe. I have a feeling Jamaal Charles is not gonna last the season because of captain check down

Brock 09-12-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968836)
At the time nobody knew. But who would play for you? Geno and his 3 bonehead picks? You have a stout defense, a good oline, a great RB, and good special teams. Why throw that down the drain for one position? Why not get a decent to good vet to win you games and possibly make a playoff push?

We've done this before, in case you hadn't noticed.

eDave 09-12-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9968833)
No dumbshit, I'm acting like some of the fans here haven't seen this movie 5 times in the past 20 years.

Well then Brock, you should submit your resume for GM. Or buy yourself a team.

Perhaps then you will understand how things work sometimes.