ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Top 3 most obnoxious fan bases (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277868)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10-24-2013 05:21 PM

Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles (based on behavior at the local sports bars)

Bob Dole 10-24-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10120692)
Nobody has mentioned Royal fans yet. Geez

All 3 of them!!!

Otter 10-24-2013 05:22 PM

1. Philadelphia
2. Boston
3. Oakland

Surprisingly, albeit from limited experience, DC fans were pretty cool for being east coast style.

stonedstooge 10-24-2013 05:26 PM

1. Beaker fans
2. Beaker fans
3. RedTurd fans

Bob Dole 10-24-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 10120706)
1. Philadelphia
2. Boston
3. Oakland

Surprisingly, albeit from limited experience, DC fans were pretty cool for being east coast style.

Bob Dole is friends with a Skins fan here. We kind of bonded because we were the only people in the bar that were not Cowpie or Taints fans.

wink91wink 10-25-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 10120706)
1. Philadelphia
2. Boston
3. Oakland

Alfred Morris will score a touchdown, and the entire fan base will start talking about how great RG3 is. It's infuriating.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-25-2013 09:26 AM

Beakers

KCFaninSEA 10-25-2013 09:31 AM

For the NFL I gotta go with Green Bay, Dallas and Denver with Oakland right there.

rico 10-25-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 10122561)
For the NFL I gotta go with Green Bay, Dallas and Denver with Oakland right there.

I have some Green Bay fan-friends....a very self-entitled bunch, it seems.

CHENZ A! 10-25-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10122580)
I have some Green Bay fan-friends....a very self-entitled bunch, it seems.

Definitely, Packers fans suck Dick too. One of those teams that people root for, for no real reason other than they're good. People who have never even been to Wisconsin root for those assholes. They're just as bad as Cowboys, Yankees, whoever else.

GoChargers 10-25-2013 10:44 AM

Boston
Alabama
Laker "fans"

GoChargers 10-25-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10119654)
Oregon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10119659)
True. This is a bandwagon fan base full of pole smokers.

Agreed. They're the biggest, most obnoxious, and most clueless bandwagon outside of Tuscaloosa. They can be just as uncivilized as the rednecks too - don't they still throw cups full of piss at Washington fans when the Huskies play at Autzen?

They act like they're God's gift to college football, when on the West Coast alone, Stanford and Boise have both routinely beaten them just by playing defense, and Washington and USC are still better programs historically. That program would be nothing without Phil Knight's Nike money.

Oh, and some other fanbases worth mentioning that aren't in my top 3:

- Denver: mainly because of the Donks bandwagon.
- San Jose Sharks: probably the whiniest fanbase in the NHL.
- Pittsburgh: yinzer Steeler fans pretending that their team, not the Packers, has the most championships gets on my nerves, and so does the overnight Penguins bandwagon. (I'm sure you all remember when the Penguins were bankrupt and en route to Kansas City due to lack of fan support not too long ago.)
- St. Louis Cardinals: the "BFIB" schtick needs to end, it's so fake and contrived.

BIG_DADDY 10-25-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 10122752)
Agreed. They're the biggest, most obnoxious, and most clueless bandwagon outside of Tuscaloosa. They can be just as uncivilized as the rednecks too - don't they still throw cups full of piss at Washington fans when the Huskies play at Autzen?

They act like they're God's gift to college football, when on the West Coast alone, Stanford and Boise have both routinely beaten them just by playing defense, and Washington and USC are still better programs historically. That program would be nothing without Phil Knight's Nike money.

- Pittsburgh: yinzer Steeler fans pretending that their team, not the Packers, has the most championships gets on my nerves, and so does the overnight Penguins bandwagon. (I'm sure you all remember when the Penguins were bankrupt and en route to Kansas City due to lack of fan support not too long ago.)
- St. Louis Cardinals: the "BFIB" schtick needs to end, it's so fake and contrived.

Awesome, you got my Ducks and Sharks. All you need now is SF Giants and Chiefs fans and you will have hit all my teams. How are things out there in Arrowhead West these days?

smittysbar 10-25-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10119380)
I nominate KU basketball fan.

This for 1 2 and 3

rico 10-25-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 10122752)

I'm a die-hard Cards fan, but I admit, I know what you mean. When I hear people (of the Cards fan base) make these claims, I kind of roll my eyes to myself and think, "ugh, your 'holier than thou' outlook on how we are the BFIB contradicts being the BFIB in itself via being pretentious as shit."