ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Denver has not beaten a team with a winning record either (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278128)

Mother****erJones 11-01-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10146211)
Well, 13,000 post into this, a join date of 2009 (a long way into being a Chiefs fan), and able to tell the story about Dickhead Manning ripping our hearts out in Arrowhead.....yeah, bandwagon I am not! I may be critical, but that is often confused with being a fan. Only Eric Winston thinks they are one and the same...

So yeah, I hope Manning has both his legs ripped of by a band of sick dogs. I've been nice on the Mange about other issues that have happened, but if Manning gets hurt, I'm sure I'll be banned immediately after they read my first post!

Bandwagon and chiefs never have gone together. No way lol anyone here is bandwagoning

oh_snap 11-02-2013 09:51 PM

Denver is proven. We're not. While we went 2-14 last year, Denver was 13-3. People expect Denver to be good. We are still a massive question mark in the eyes of many. Is our success a result of an incredibly easy schedule? Are we a flash in the pan like the 2010 Chiefs, or the 2011 Lions? Gotta prove that we are more than just a flash in the pan to gain respect. Winning the AFC West will go a long ways in making that point.

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh_snap (Post 10150417)
Denver is proven. We're not. While we went 2-14 last year, Denver was 13-3. People expect Denver to be good. We are still a massive question mark in the eyes of many. Is our success a result of an incredibly easy schedule? Are we a flash in the pan like the 2010 Chiefs, or the 2011 Lions? Gotta prove that we are more than just a flash in the pan to gain respect. Winning the AFC West will go a long ways in making that point.

No... atleast winning one playoff game will..

ChiefRocka 11-03-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10150728)
No... atleast winning one playoff game will..

I first round bye would count right?

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 10150732)
I first round bye would count right?

No, but if you guys bring a 14-2 record into the playoffs and lose in your first game, I have a feeling I will be getting banned again because you will never live it down. ROFL

eDave 11-03-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh_snap (Post 10150417)

Whatever dude. Subtract Manning and Denver is Jacksonville..... Well, as I think about it they may be a bit better but not a playoff team . Don't give us this earned BS. It's Peyton Manning and a league doing appropriate marketing. Kudos for that for sure. That's business I can respect.

**** negro, every single one of my Denver buddies knows this, why don't you? You attached your lips to the media bandwagon. The bandwagon that NEEDS highlights. NEEDS Fantasy Football fodder. Clicks, clicks, clicks. Look a bit closer to that schedule Skippy. There's a lot more there than records. But you outta know that. I'll give you another shot but **** dude, your viewpoint here is way off man. You bum me out and owe me an apology.

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 06:27 AM

I have been here every week waiting for the annual CP Nuclear Meltdown... It's been a long wait this year but it's coming soon...

It should be the best meltdown ever on here.

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 07:11 AM

Denver is 2-5 against teams with winning records over the last 2 years

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10150749)
I have been here every week waiting for the annual CP Nuclear Meltdown... It's been a long wait this year but it's coming soon...

It should be the best meltdown ever on here.

Meltdown about what? When we lose one game?

Those that will melt down are those that only root for this team when it's built the way they want.

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10146141)
I have no expectations of being in the playoffs, I knew this would not be our year after purging the cap and taking ALL the hit this year... You didn't see the Raiders reach before the trade deadline, the Raiders know what they have now and are willing to stand pat and wait until the cap storm has blown over...

Expect the Raiders to make some noise next year.

How many times have you said this? Every year you expect noise and get shit.

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10145603)
The difference between this team and that 2010 team is playmakers on defense are put into position to make plays.

And there's absolutely no egos on this coaching staff going behind the scenes seeking constant credit.

-King- 11-03-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10150766)
Denver is 2-5 against teams with winning records over the last 2 years

Whoa. Haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 07:32 AM

2-4 damn typo.

Chief Roundup 11-03-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10146141)
I have no expectations of being in the playoffs, I knew this would not be our year after purging the cap and taking ALL the hit this year... You didn't see the Raiders reach before the trade deadline, the Raiders know what they have now and are willing to stand pat and wait until the cap storm has blown over...

Expect the Raiders to make some noise next year.

You must also be a Cubs fan.

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10150768)
How many times have you said this? Every year you expect noise and get shit.

How many times have the Chiefs sniffed the Superbowl and how many times have the Chiefs won a playoff game since Clinton was getting Lewinskys in the White House...

Some teams can talk shit about the Raiders lack of success in the last decade, but the last ****ing team than can is the ****ing inept for decades without sniffing a playoff win much less even the vapor of a Superbowl Chiefs ... ROFLROFL

The misery will continue for you too... Just give it a few weeks, you have faced every second string QB playing their first game in the NFL at your house this year.

Yea yall are real ****ing strong... Loud crowd vs 2nd and 3rd stringers to play against every week...

The luck is about to run out.