ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Who should be CP's 2013 King of the N00bs? Time to vote. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278344)

Raiderhater 11-05-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10164045)
I wasn't trying to imply that he wasn't, he was worthy of the title. But Inmem came in 2nd to him...wtf.

That is partly because of me. Nothing against Sorter at all, I just wanted to see some competition against the Flopnuts election machine. At the time Inmem was the only one who showed any interests of putting up a fight so I became his campaign manager...... Until he lit the campaign on fire with AIDS and made me feel like a complete moron.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164028)
And here I thought we have amazing fans who MEANT it when they yelled "HOME OF THE CHIEFS." And here you are, voting for some foreigner. Unpatriotic dicks.

The campaign that represents AussieChiefsFan would like to point out that we believe ANYONE who has the right to vote in this fine forum is a good hearted, red blooded, honest, American. Regardless of who you cast your vote for!

MOhillbilly 11-05-2013 09:20 PM

No bribes?

I have literally hundreds of mults.

BigRedChief 11-05-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164047)
You guys do know that if Aussie wins, he'll have a ****ing signature panel about it and he definitely would keep it up well over a ****ing year. Even rocking it when the 2014 n00b is crowed. Just putrid.

I would say your Royal fans are an untapped voting block that could get you back in the game Mr. Campaign Manager.

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:22 PM

Alright, I've found some ****ing dirt on this guy.

Report from Faux News says that Aussie is.....wait for it........keep waiting..............

are you ready?

An OBAMA supporter. Holy ****ing shit.

VOTE theelusiveeightrop

Mav 11-05-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164053)
Wisconsin, huh?

I decapitated a badger with my car once on the interstate going 80 at 2 a.m. That was pretty cool.

Poor little guy. I have hit a couple deer, hit a sand HIll Crane doing about 75. That was interesting. Nothing but legs and feathers.

BigRedChief 11-05-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 10164069)
No bribes?

None made public yet

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10164072)
I would say your Royal fans are an untapped voting block that could get you back in the game Mr. Campaign Manager.

Back off! I'm working on it.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2013 09:23 PM

Also I think it's fair to point out that mod favors WILL indeed be handed out to voters of AussieChiefsFan. They will be disclosed later. In the meantime, make sure you send a PM to the mod of the people after you've casted your vote for AussieChiefsFan to make sure you're on the list! Verification will be performed.

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 10164069)
No bribes?

Check reps. :D

BigRedChief 11-05-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164079)
Alright, I've found some ****ing dirt on this guy.

Report from Faux News says that Aussie is.....wait for it........keep waiting..............

are you ready?

An OBAMA supporter. Holy ****ing shit.

VOTE theelusiveeightrop

Lets dont go down the politics road. This is fun and hijinks. Politics will kill any fun we could possibly wring out of this thread.

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:25 PM

For voting reward for theelusiveeightrop, contact lewdog post vote with a Private Message

Man, I'm doing some wicked formatting up in dis bitch!

Bugeater 11-05-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10164063)
That is partly because of me. Nothing against Sorter at all, I just wanted to see some competition against the Flopnuts election machine. At the time Inmem was the only one who showed any interests of putting up a fight so I became his campaign manager...... Until he lit the campaign on fire with AIDS and made me feel like a complete moron.

:LOL:

Raiderhater 11-05-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10164091)
Also I think it's fair to point out that mod favors WILL indeed be handed out to voters of AussieChiefsFan. They will be disclosed later. In the meantime, make sure you send a PM to the mod of the people after you've casted your vote for AussieChiefsFan to make sure you're on the list! Verification will be performed.

Sounds kinky.

NTTIAWWT

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10164101)
Sounds kinky.

NTTIAWWT

If that's your desire, we'll get it worked out. Red and Feisty style! ;)