ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Evolution of the Planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279686)

Zebedee DuBois 12-18-2013 01:00 PM

Good Lord!

This place hasn't changed a bit since the beginning. Just a bigger crowd, with more of every type of poster.

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10290592)
I think senility will prove to be the real cure.

Personally, I'm looking forward to it. It'll be like escaping the matrix.

ToxSocks 12-18-2013 01:01 PM

As fas as KCNative goes, i feel like he's a monster that CP created.

I don't remember his early posts being particularly vile and tbh, he never really stood out. He seems to get worse and worse by the week which says to me that it's a role he's grown to love.

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10290532)
Yeah, I'm going to disagree here.

I stay the **** out of DC, but there's been a gradual change in this place in the last 4-5 years.

When I started here, it was pretty evenly split between solid football discussion and pop culture/bullshit. A discussion could get heated, you'd call each other some names, and then laugh about it over a beer at the next CP function.

There's a small group of old-timers that still do it, but we're a dying breed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10290540)
Do you want more football discussion? Start some football threads.

... and then when the thread gets going, don't be nasty to people who disagree with you even if you are sure you're right and they're wrong and even if you have the power of the mob at your back.

KC native 12-18-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10290574)
You don't get an opinion on this. You don't care about this place or anyone here.

I love this place. It's fun.

Is this more of you trying to insult me? You should try harder or just stop.

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10290602)
It was all intelligently designed by Austin Chief. Where we are now as Chiefs Planeteers is exactly where Austin Chief wants us to be, and that's good enough for me. He has a plan for all of us, and if we trust in him and his mods, we will live in a glorious community, where Drafturbator and True Fan alike will live in peace and harmony

Amen!

(Where's the offering plate? I gots to save my soul, brother!)

ct 12-18-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10290602)
It was all intelligently designed by Austin Chief. Where we are now as Chiefs Planeteers is exactly where Austin Chief wants us to be, and that's good enough for me. He has a plan for all of us, and if we trust in him and his mods, we will live in a glorious community, where Drafturbator and True Fan alike will live in peace and harmony

chris616?

|Zach| 12-18-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10290598)
OMG IT'S SO HORRIBLE BUT I COME HERE EVERY DAY!

Leave if it's so ****ing bad and full of shitty people. No one will miss you or your stupid soccer threads.

I am not complaining about how bad it is. You seem to be reading my posts incorrectly.

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10290609)
As fas as KCNative goes, i feel like he's a monster that CP created.

I don't remember his early posts being particularly vile and tbh, he never really stood out. He seems to get worse and worse by the week which says to me that it's a role he's grown to love.

Attention craved at home, me thinks.

Needs to get a woman or rub one off.

Katipan 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10290613)
I love this place. It's fun.

Like domestic assault!

loochy 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290611)
... and then when the thread gets going, don't be nasty to people who disagree with you even if you are sure you're right and they're wrong and even if you have the power of the mob at your back.

WHAT?!?! YOU DON'T THINK ALEX SMITH IS THE WORST QB TO EVER SUIT UP FOR THE CHUEFS?!?!?! DIE IN A FIRE!

OMG YOU DON'T THINK ALEX SMITH WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY WIN US A SUPER BOWL? YOU ARE A HATER AND AN IDIOT.

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 10290604)
Good Lord!

This place hasn't changed a bit since the beginning. Just a bigger crowd, with more of every type of poster.

The quality of the football discussion has gone downhill dramatically. Sorry, but it has.

ToxSocks 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10290601)
We were all noobs. We all liked boobs and doobs.
Now that we're old, our peckers don't grow.
so we just fling at the boobs.

Poetry is also something missing from this generation of CP.

I remember reading some pretty creative stuff back in the day.

Bugeater 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10290603)
Exactly.

It was like an initiation. You figured out quick who had thick skin and the ability to debate using stats and evidence, and those who didn't/couldn't.

As a n00b, I wanted to be part of these kick-ass discussions and learn more about the game - so it motivated me to do my homework before just randomly throwing out some bullshit.

You certainly don't see that anymore.

Yes, if you showed up here with your guns blazing, you were going to be called on it. But the vast majority slip in pretty quietly and without incident. It's not like we see someone with a single digit post count and immediately start piling on like Zach is implying. That doesn't happen.

|Zach| 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Bugeater. So mad.