ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *.* 2014 General Fitness Thread *.* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149)

Aspengc8 01-13-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10366905)
200mg/ml? If so just stick with that if your 100% confident in what you are getting.

My reg doc just gives me 150mg per week and I have another online clincic I use if I won't to go higher, but they don't take insurance like a reg doc does.

Good god no.. its only 100mg/ml. Prop burns pretty bad because you get more actual test per ml. 150/week is pretty low, but I guess is normal for HRT. I responded well to 100mg EoD, which is like ~450ish a week. Pretty much no sides & the wife enjoyed the 'extra' sex drive :thumb:. What are they giving you thats 150mg/ week? Enthanate?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10366907)
Turned that ****ing ketostick purple this weekend. Let the fat burning began.

Whats a daily day look like as far as diet? You should get out of purple pretty quick as you want to be burning the ketones for fuel, not pissing them out. You body will prob adjust nicely this week.

BigCatDaddy 01-13-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10366936)
Good god no.. its only 100mg/ml. Prop burns pretty bad because you get more actual test per ml. 150/week is pretty low, but I guess is normal for HRT. I responded well to 100mg EoD, which is like ~450ish a week. Pretty much no sides & the wife enjoyed the 'extra' sex drive :thumb:. What are they giving you thats 150mg/ week? Enthanate?

Whats a daily day look like as far as diet? You should get out of purple pretty quick as you want to be burning the ketones for fuel, not pissing them out. You body will prob adjust nicely this week.

Shit. I didn't catch it's prop. Mine is Cyp. That's what most docs prescribe. I usually take 200mg per week.. It sounds weak for a bb dose, but over time you can see a pretty noticable difference.

Actually I pissed 3 times. Once was nothing, one was purple, and one showed a trace. So I was all over the place.

I'm just pretty much eating Almonds, Bacon, eggs, brown rice and hamburger, pickles, sugar free jello, steak, pepperoni, cheese sticks, water, green tea, crystal lite etc... I haven't figured it out the total macros yet. I'm just trying to get through the first month before I get to precise.

It's my understanding that you won't piss out ketones unless you are in ketosis, right?

penguinz 01-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10366828)
What results are you looking for from one?

Strength and cutting.

BigCatDaddy 01-13-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10366984)
Strength and cutting.

You likely won't raise your T levels high enough to see a difference with an herbal booster.

If you want to go the really safe route you might try LGI SecretABridge.

RunKC 01-13-2014 12:29 PM

Pretty sure you could eat something awful like a cheeseburger and fries and still lose weight that day.

Just eat a small dinner and do some cardio

penguinz 01-13-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10366999)
You likely won't raise your T levels high enough to see a difference with an herbal booster.

If you want to go the really safe route you might try LGI SecretABridge.

What about less safe routes. ;)

BigCatDaddy 01-13-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10367010)
What about less safe routes. ;)

Probably OTC steroids/prohormones. I'd recommend RPN Havoc. There are a ton of them and you can research and read up on prohormoneforum.com

Aspengc8 01-13-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10366972)
Shit. I didn't catch it's prop. Mine is Cyp. That's what most docs prescribe. I usually take 200mg per week.. It sounds weak for a bb dose, but over time you can see a pretty noticable difference.

Actually I pissed 3 times. Once was nothing, one was purple, and one showed a trace. So I was all over the place.

I'm just pretty much eating Almonds, Bacon, eggs, brown rice and hamburger, pickles, sugar free jello, steak, pepperoni, cheese sticks, water, green tea, crystal lite etc... I haven't figured it out the total macros yet. I'm just trying to get through the first month before I get to precise.

It's my understanding that you won't piss out ketones unless you are in ketosis, right?

Diet looks ok so far. Cut the brown rice out for now. The strips are ok, but i wouldnt rely on them. Like you already observed, it will vary all over. Once your body gets adapted to the diet, you will always show 'trace' unless you are carbing up on the weekend. The less you see in your urine, just means your body is using those for fuel, gluconeogenesis via free form fatty acids, which is good.

Check your pm, I have a couple ebooks you will prob like. I ran the anabolic diet during college with good results.

BigCatDaddy 01-13-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10367005)
Pretty sure you could eat something awful like a cheeseburger and fries and still lose weight that day.

Just eat a small dinner and do some cardio

In Ketosis the body uses bf for fuel instead of carbs. It's not about weight loss, it's about reducing body fat.

Yeah, you're right. If weight loss was just your goal you could eat twinkies and lose weight as long as calories out>calories in.

BigCatDaddy 01-13-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10367017)
Diet looks ok so far. Cut the brown rice out for now. The strips are ok, but i wouldnt rely on them. Like you already observed, it will vary all over. Once your body gets adapted to the diet, you will always show 'trace' unless you are carbing up on the weekend. The less you see in your urine, just means your body is using those for fuel, gluconeogenesis via free form fatty acids, which is good.

Check your pm, I have a couple ebooks you will prob like. I ran the anabolic diet during college with good results.

Thanks. I've never cut in my life so this is a little new to me. I've always been one of those get bigger & stronger, BF be damned type of guys. I've always had a goal of a 400lb bench, but I'm putting that on the back burner for the time being. One of the benefits of getting older is you get stronger so there is time for that.

Demonpenz 01-13-2014 01:24 PM

if your shitting sucks. Try meatballs. I have been eating meatballs a ton and that has helped me with stomach aches due to carb reduction

Aspengc8 01-13-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10367096)
if your shitting sucks. Try meatballs. I have been eating meatballs a ton and that has helped me with stomach aches due to carb reduction

Not enough green veggie/fiberz?

Demonpenz 01-13-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10367119)
Not enough green veggie/fiberz?

I hate broccoli but it seemed that binded me up and gave me a stomach ache more.

Demonpenz 01-13-2014 01:42 PM

I *ate

Aspengc8 01-13-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10367142)
I hate broccoli but it seemed that binded me up and gave me a stomach ache more.

I just use those steamer bags of chopped spinach. A little of that in the morning scrambled with eggs & cheese is good. I usually go through a bag a day, seems to help a lot. I consider my diet 'low carb' and I end up around 100-150g a day. Ezekial bread has a good amount of fiber too.