ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News multiple shootings at Jewish centers in Overland park (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282975)

MOhillbilly 04-14-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10561850)
Ban guns and bibles, and rednecks too...wut else?

I'm pagan so I don't know why you're even talkin to me about the bible.

Imon Yourside 04-14-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 10561866)
I'm pagan so I don't know why you're even talkin to me about the bible.

I know that, i'm talking about it because you brought it up..did you forget?

Donger 04-14-2014 10:44 AM

I presume that someone in KC has a BBQ oven large enough to fit?

LiveSteam 04-14-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10561763)
**** off bigot.

If that aint the pot calling the kettle black :harumph:

You're the biggest bigot on CP, when it comes to people of faith.
Not only do you come off as a bigot in every thread you start.You come off as a unhinged nut
I haven't seen the inside of a church in over 20 years Dave.Yet I still cant stand your bigoted threads or thoughts.

loochy 04-14-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 10562025)
If that aint the pot calling the kettle black :harumph:

You're the biggest bigot on CP, when it comes to people of faith.
Not only do you come off as a bigot in every thread you start.You come off as a unhinged nut
I haven't seen the inside of a church in over 20 years Dave.Yet I still cant stand your bigoted threads or thoughts.

The term "bigot" can only refer to someone with right wing beliefs

Prison Bitch 04-14-2014 11:52 AM

David Lane claims he's de-converted 100s of former Christians in real life. Which is funny, considering he's the butt of jokes around here whom nobody has ever taken seriously even once.

Mr. Laz 04-14-2014 12:08 PM

Kansas City Jewish center shooting suspect active with Ku Klux Klan
The Associated Press
April 14, 2014

KANSAS CITY, KAN. — There was no answer at the last known address for a man suspected in the shooting deaths of three people at a Kansas Jewish community center and retirement complex.

Frazier Glenn Cross was booked into the Johnson County, Kan., jail on a preliminary charge of first-degree murder after the attacks Sunday in Overland Park.

On Monday, an Associated Press reporter knocked on the door of his last known address outside the small southwest Missouri town of Aurora.

No one answered at the small, single-story house, which was bordered on three sides by barbed-wire fences. Outside the home, a red Chevrolet pickup bore two Confederate flag stickers.

Hate- and terror-monitoring groups say Cross is a known anti-Semite who is active with groups such as the Ku Klux Klan.

ChiTown 04-14-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10562057)
Kansas City Jewish center shooting suspect active with Ku Klux Klan
The Associated Press
April 14, 2014

KANSAS CITY, KAN. — There was no answer at the last known address for a man suspected in the shooting deaths of three people at a Kansas Jewish community center and retirement complex.

Frazier Glenn Cross was booked into the Johnson County, Kan., jail on a preliminary charge of first-degree murder after the attacks Sunday in Overland Park.

On Monday, an Associated Press reporter knocked on the door of his last known address outside the small southwest Missouri town of Aurora.

No one answered at the small, single-story house, which was bordered on three sides by barbed-wire fences. Outside the home, a red Chevrolet pickup bore two Confederate flag stickers.

Hate- and terror-monitoring groups say Cross is a known anti-Semite who is active with groups such as the Ku Klux Klan.

He's also a known dumbass. He killed two Christian people that I'm sure he thought were Jews. Rot in hell, cereal (CP Spelling) dumbass.

Dave Lane 04-14-2014 12:35 PM

I'll continue to speak my mind as often as I like about the foolishness of religion.

Eleazar 04-14-2014 12:43 PM

It's funny how, if this had been any other person killing 3 people, he'd just be a crazy old man or something. In this case, he's presumed to be perfectly lucid and represent whatever slice of society whom we'd like to demonize.

LiveSteam 04-14-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10562101)
I'll continue to speak my mind as often as I like about the foolishness of religion.

& I'm speaking mine when I call you a hypocrite & a bigot

As of today,the worlds banana crop is in jeopardy. You are so screwed Dave

Prison Bitch 04-14-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10562063)
He's also a known dumbass. He killed two Christian people that I'm sure he thought were Jews. Rot in hell, cereal (CP Spelling) dumbass.

Make it all 3. The last lady was visiting her mother, and belongs to a Catholic parish in KCMO. So the anti-semite murdered 3 Christians. Then yelled "heil Hitler" Of course that may not matter to him since he apparently hated all religion.

If anyone opposing the death penalty would now like to come forward and make your case for sparing this POS life, you may now do so.

Dante84 04-14-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10562128)
It's funny how, if this had been any other person killing 3 people, he'd just be a crazy old man or something. In this case, he's presumed to be perfectly lucid and represent whatever slice of society whom we'd like to demonize.

He had a "reason" or "motive," regardless of how off base he was.

Most of the recent shooters who fall into the "insane" category have no logical motive. Movie theater guy, elementary school shooter, etc.

Bowser 04-14-2014 01:14 PM

He's a sick twisted old ****.

What kind of life do people have where hate is what fuels you? What a waste.

LiveSteam 04-14-2014 01:23 PM

I won't be surprised if it comes out, that this douche is terminally ill & was told by DRs he had just months to live.