ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc NO SMOKING!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283772)

George Liquor 05-19-2014 09:42 AM

I've got a big box of random bottle rockets in my garage. Too bad my neighbors call the cops for shooting off fireworks. I got a stern lecture from a police lady last summer for shooting bottle rockets.

Dayze 05-19-2014 09:44 AM

a few years ago my bother stopped by and was like "Hold out your hand" then handed me some big red firecrackers. he did it like a drug deal. those damn things blew a big ass hole in my yard. then he says "you have anything we can blow up"? lol

Nzoner 05-19-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10638026)
Do you sell those fireworks called "Utter Chaos"? Not the shitty Black Cat version, but the ones that are red and yellow that sound like a hand grenade going off?

Those kick ass.

If it's what they call a salute(noise only) then no because those are outlawed for C-Class however if you have a B-Class license you can buy them but only for your own personal show,if you get caught reselling say hello to time behind bars.

I do have some very nice booms however they also have effects with them.

Here's one of my products called Khaotic Kaboom

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9yFrgpbNey0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

George Liquor 05-19-2014 09:47 AM

My buddy used to "know a guy" in KC who made M80's, quarter sticks and half sticks. The percussion on those things was amazing. We stuck a half stick in a roadcone and it blew that ****er 150 feet in the air.

I hated being the middle man for all my friends trying to acquire those things. I felt like a drug dealer as well.. I was also worried about being labeled Al-Qeada if I was ever caught with em.

George Liquor 05-19-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 10638133)
If it's what they call a salute(noise only) then no because those are outlawed for C-Class however if you have a B-Class license you can buy them but only for your own personal show,if you get caught reselling say hello to time behind bars.

I do have some very nice booms however they also have effects with them.

Here's one of my products called Khaotic Kaboom

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9yFrgpbNey0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No shit? They outlawed them? Yeah, they'd just fly in the air and blow up with an amazing bang for their size. I bought like $50 worth of them one year, but haven't found them since.

Dayze 05-19-2014 09:50 AM

my brother-in-law made something out of a thing of sparklers and taped it to a cannister of propane; used this crazy long fuse and it went ka-boom.

George Liquor 05-19-2014 09:55 AM

Stick an M80 in a bag of flour :)

Nzoner 05-19-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10638060)
I still like those parachute thingies. (serously lol).

We have a parachute now that actually has an action figure on it that the kids can keep afterwards which has moveable parts.Of course if he's in a tree :D

I also have one called Victory Celebration which has 37 parachutes in one shot.

htismaqe 05-19-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10638137)
My buddy used to "know a guy" in KC who made M80's, quarter sticks and half sticks. The percussion on those things was amazing. We stuck a half stick in a roadcone and it blew that ****er 150 feet in the air.

I hated being the middle man for all my friends trying to acquire those things. I felt like a drug dealer as well.. I was also worried about being labeled Al-Qeada if I was ever caught with em.

I used to work with a guy who, along with his brother, "made" fireworks for municipal 4th of July shows.

We went to a party at his house once and he lit off some of his stuff using an electronic ignition panel that he had wired up to the battery of his car.

Dayze 05-19-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 10638165)
We have a parachute now that actually has an action figure on it that the kids can keep afterwards which has moveable parts.Of course if he's in a tree :D

I also have one called Victory Celebration which has 37 parachutes in one shot.

sweet!
I would light it off, and have the music from the chopper scene in "Apocolypse Now" playing in the back ground.

Nzoner 05-19-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10638113)
or using empty roman candle tubes to have bottle rocket fights. good times

I had some teenagers come in last year and bought all my roman candles and when I asked what they were doing they said they tied a bunch of them together and played Scarface,"Say ello to my 'lil friend!"

Dayze 05-19-2014 10:01 AM

LMAO. kick ass.

Predarat 05-19-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10638130)
I've got a big box of random bottle rockets in my garage. Too bad my neighbors call the cops for shooting off fireworks. I got a stern lecture from a police lady last summer for shooting bottle rockets.

I ****ing hate those people. :cuss::cuss:

Dayze 05-19-2014 10:03 AM

those are the same people who probably hand out toothpaste at Halloween

Nzoner 05-19-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10638171)
I used to work with a guy who, along with his brother, "made" fireworks for municipal 4th of July shows.

We went to a party at his house once and he lit off some of his stuff using an electronic ignition panel that he had wired up to the battery of his car.

We now have electronic panels like that for C-Class,you can sit in your chair with your drink and push 1 button for your entire show.