ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Paylor:How Alex Smith’s next contract could be affected by Colin Kaepernick’s (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284156)

BigMeatballDave 06-08-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 10677767)
Yep, players and couching.

Sofa, perhaps?

Marcellus 06-08-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10677774)
Textbook team loss, but let's blame it on one guy.

Well, I wouldn't argue more than 1 thing played a roll. The single biggest issue being injuries is fair though.

Would it have been possible to overcome those injuries with a single made play here and there? Yea.

But as you said blaming the loss on 1 player is short sided and agenda driven.

That being said if I have to nail it to 1 guy its Lewis. He played the worst of those to blame, by far.

While Smith missed a few play you cant argue he played the best game out of anyone on the entire team so hard to pin it on him specifically.

OnTheWarpath15 06-08-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10677964)
Well, I wouldn't argue more than 1 thing played a roll. The single biggest issue being injuries is fair though.

Would it have been possible to overcome those injuries with a single made play here and there? Yea.

That being said if I have to nail it to 1 guy its Lewis. He played the worst of those to blame, by far.

While Smith missed a few play you cant argue he played the best game out of anyone on the entire team so hard to pin it on him specifically.

That's why I said team loss.

Not trying to pin it on Smith exclusively, nor Lewis exclusively.

If someone in the front seven gets to Luck once or twice, maybe things end differently. If Smith makes a play. If Gray doesn't slightly slow down. If Bowe gets his foot down. If a tackle is made. Better playcalling. Better execution. We could go on and on.

I can't think of a single player that performed well in the last 25 or so minutes, nor a single coach. With that said, it's ridiculous to try to pin the loss on one guy.

Team loss.

milkman 06-08-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10677964)

The last 26 minutes was one sighted.