ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals There’s no room on the Kansas City Royals bandwagon for St. Louis Cardinals fans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287597)

Chief Roundup 10-20-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 11032527)
The fact that there is a good number of Chiefs fans on here who root for the Cardinals is ridiculous. Root for the ****ing Rams you pillowbitergots.

**** you bitch. I will be a fan of whatever team I ****ing want. You go be a fan of the Rams if you want bitch.
The Rams are fixing to be back in LA and the Chiefs will be the only team in MO for all football fans. Holy shit the number of Chiefs fans that are Cardinal fans is going to increase dramatically. I hope you are ready.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-20-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 11033584)
**** you bitch. I will be a fan of whatever team I ****ing want. You go be a fan of the Rams if you want bitch.
The Rams are fixing to be back in LA and the Chiefs will be the only team in MO for all football fans. Holy shit the number of Chiefs fans that are Cardinal fans is going to increase dramatically. I hope you are ready.

U mad bro? :)

The Franchise 10-20-2014 01:56 PM

Any room for a Dodgers fan?

Bearcat 10-20-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11033737)

Dislike the Cards - check.
Hate the Giants - check.
Blue and white - check.

Welcome aboard!

Great Expectations 10-20-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11033737)

Plenty of room, the Busdriver is only kicking off fans of the Cards, Yanks, and A's. If there were any whitesox fans around they might get kicked off as well.

stonedstooge 10-20-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 11033879)
Plenty of room, the Busdriver is only kicking off fans of the Cards, Yanks, and A's. If there were any whitesox fans around they might get kicked off as well.

Mother****ing Jones says Hey

Chiefaholic 10-20-2014 04:13 PM

I live in central Missouri and root for every team that represents our state (with the exception of the Rams). The Cards have always been my #1 team. I root for, then the Royals. I root for both team, except when they play each other.

As far as the author is concerned, he can kiss my ass. I respect the **** out of loyal Royal fans just like I do Chief fans. Both teams have been drug through the media mud for years and loyal fans just keep coming back year after year. Kudos to the Royals and THIS Card fan hopes the diehards in KC get to experience a World Series win and HOPEFULLY one day a Superbowl win.

ghak99 10-20-2014 04:38 PM

I can relate.

My time at Mizzou ruined any positive thoughts I could ever have for that team and their fan base.