ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to (random CP member)? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314973)

htismaqe 04-18-2018 08:53 AM

I stopped posting here because I lost interest in the Chiefs and didn't really have a reason to hang around, especially given how toxic the atmosphere had become. I was still posting here long after it turned out I was wrong about Geno Smith. If it were all about that, I would have stayed because I was 100% right about Alex Smith, prescient even. The idea that anybody here has "credibility" when it comes to football is laughable. It's a message board. Real football minds are busy actually playing or coaching football.

I still lurk occasionally when I hear about trades or I want to read up on draft stuff. The Chiefs are mildly interesting again now that they got Mahomes. It is nice to see that this place hasn't changed much. LOL

rico 04-18-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13521525)
I stopped posting here because I lost interest in the Chiefs and didn't really have a reason to hang around, especially given how toxic the atmosphere had become. I was still posting here long after it turned out I was wrong about Geno Smith. If it were all about that, I would have stayed because I was 100% right about Alex Smith, prescient even. The idea that anybody here has "credibility" when it comes to football is laughable. It's a message board. Real football minds are busy actually playing or coaching football.

I still lurk occasionally when I hear about trades or I want to read up on draft stuff. The Chiefs are mildly interesting again now that they got Mahomes. It is nice to see that this place hasn't changed much. LOL

Heyaaaaahhhh!!!

Simply Red 04-18-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Hello - I'm glad to see you. You seem nice, and always have.

htismaqe 04-18-2018 09:00 AM

And for the record, a big part of my decision was recognizing that *I* was a big part of said toxic atmosphere. I've come to a lot of those realizations over the past few years. Like realizing that I don't need to dissect every little move the team makes and realizing that I can actually watch and enjoy football when I don't know those little details. I've quite enjoyed the time off, which is why I don't plan on posting any further after this. My life is better now, and I enjoy watching the Chiefs more, without "htismaqe".

Simply Red 04-18-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 13521523)
He got locked up

I doubt it - he could be an ass - but definitely wasn't an idiot.

SuperChief 04-18-2018 09:05 AM

I miss Joey and his shenanigans. Crazy that it took until Page 3 for someone to mention FAX. Any word on what happened to Phobia?

Frazod 04-18-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeChief (Post 13521518)
MarkM

He's been gone forever - I know he was having severe health issues, and that was back in 2003. Hope he just moved on with his life, but who knows? Nice guy. Had a super hot wife, too.

From Facebook, I know that ENDelt, RedNFiesty and Pastor Mike are alive and well.

Frazod 04-18-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Parker! Glad you're not dead. :thumb:

ChiTown 04-18-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13521535)
I doubt it - he could be an ass - but definitely wasn't an idiot.

Prisoner # 12467JL6 - Leavenworth

Graystoke 04-18-2018 09:36 AM

I miss Katipan. She had good takes on weed.
And who was Kurt Cobain? Was that Joeys mult?

luv 04-18-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13521441)
Redrum.
I don't miss that guy, and if anyone actually knows him, I'd like to find out how to find him. Piece of shit.

Wow. I didn't think anyone else around here felt the same way about him that I do.

Frazod 04-18-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 13521576)
I miss Katipan. She had good takes on weed.
And who was Kurt Cobain? Was that Joeys mult?

Katipan is alive and well.

luv 04-18-2018 09:48 AM

Every other female poster ever. Angel, Katie, Katipan, QT, Red (I'm Facebook friends with her, so I know she's well), Jenny.... hell, even badgranny. Oh, and the Giants fan. Can't think of her name.

Frazod 04-18-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 13521591)
Every other female poster ever. Angel, Katie, Katipan, QT, Red (I'm Facebook friends with her, so I know she's well), Jenny.... hell, even badgranny. Oh, and the Giants fan. Can't think of her name.

Dylan

Simply Red 04-18-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 13521591)

what about the chick that was in the military? I can't remember her name right now.