ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

loochy 08-03-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799676)
"Known" only to ignorant bigoted idiot. I hope you reconsider that stupid line for your own credibility.

If you read about other countries you are a bigot? Hmmm:hmmm:

Donger 08-03-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799684)
Owe Mr. Know-it-all's button has been pushed. Love it. ROFL

I don't care about the oral hygiene of Brits, Frankie. In fact, you are right. They are nasty.

So, do you think that your IQ is 159 or not?

Donger 08-03-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799691)
Donger, chap, I read you like a book. You know exactly what I was talking about.

It's really pretty simple, Frankie. You brought up your IQ and that it was 159. I'm just asking a simple question: do you believe that or not?

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7799693)
If you read about other countries you are a bigot? Hmmm:hmmm:

Obviously he had not read about countries. Because his statement was totally ignorant and bigoted.

Saul Good 08-03-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799691)
Donger, chap, I read you like a book. You know exactly what I was talking about.

If those books went beyond "coloring" or "pop-up", maybe you'd know better than to end sentences with prepositions.

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7799703)
It's really pretty simple, Frankie. You brought up your IQ and that it was 159. I'm just asking a simple question: do you believe that or not?

Go back and read the post I replied to when I "brought it up."

Look, I realize you like to be Mr. Know-it-all here. But you really DO NOT know it all. Furthermore it burns your ass to no end to think someone might just be smarter than you. Especially if that someone is not from your typical White European heritage. It just goes against every one of that self aggrandizing grain of yours.

And no, I won't play your favorite "Yes or No" game. Just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. That's MY little game for you.

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7799708)
If those books went beyond "coloring" or "pop-up", maybe you'd know better than to end sentences with prepositions.

Look I know three languages way better than you know Farsi. So forgive my little "Ferner" English, your grace. :rolleyes:

Donger 08-03-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799753)

Look, I realize you like to be Mr. Know-it-all here. But you really DO NOT know it all. Furthermore it burns your ass to no end to think someone might just be smarter than you. Especially if that someone is not from your typical White European heritage. It just goes against every one of that self aggrandizing grain of yours.

And no, I won't play your favorite "Yes or No" game. Just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. That's MY little game for you.

I have. Someone called you an idiot and you replied with this, "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159."

What did you mean by that?

Saul Good 08-03-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799753)

Way to play the race card. I'm sure there are many foreigners who are smarter than Donger. You will never be confused for one of them.

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7799771)
I have. Someone called you an idiot and you replied with this, "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159."

That's your answer. You are the smart one and I'm the dumb uncivilized, America hating, lying foreigner. Figure it out.

Donger 08-03-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799780)
That's your answer. You are the smart one and I'm the dumb uncivilized, America hating, lying foreigner. Figure it out.

Frankie, there wasn't an answer in my post. I just pasted what YOU wrote in response to someone calling you an idiot.

You wrote that. I'm just trying to ascertain what you meant by it.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-03-2011 09:42 PM

Donger... Why do you care so much what he believes? You don't agree so what's the point? You aren't changing anything here.

Frankie... Why do you keep playing this game at all? You say you aren't playing Dongers games but you really are by continueing to post without answering.

This is like clash of lets get the last word no matter how reeruned we both end up looking. Who cares?

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7799775)
Way to play the race card.

I have seen enough ducks in my 40 years here to know exactly how they look, swim, and quack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7799775)
I'm sure there are many foreigners who are smarter than Donger.

Big understatement. My circle of friends alone would give a totality to that statement.

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7799782)
Frankie, there wasn't an answer in my post. I just pasted what YOU wrote in response to someone calling you an idiot.

You wrote that. I'm just trying to ascertain what you meant by it.

Sorry dude. I withdraw the earlier statement in this thread that considered you not one of the idiots here. You can't perform a simple "ascertaining."

Not my problem. Yours. You either have to admit to want of intelligence or the fact you are still trying to play your pathetic "Yes or No" game. It has to be one or the other. Take your pick.

Frankie 08-03-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7799791)
Donger... Why do you care so much what he believes? You don't agree so what's the point? You aren't changing anything here.

Frankie... Why do you keep playing this game at all? You say you aren't playing Dongers games but you really are by continueing to post without answering.

This is like clash of lets get the last word no matter how reeruned we both end up looking. Who cares?

Not only do I get your point here, but I also agree with it. However, I admit to not letting shit-tossing monkeys have the last word. It's not out of some vanity. It's out of previous experiences here when I have thrown my hands up and simply left the conversation. The cavemen here always get more bold the next time. I wish it weren't so, but sadly it is on this forum.

NewChief 08-03-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

You're not too familiar with these two are you? You just boiled down the essence of them as posters.

Donger 08-03-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799808)
Sorry dude. I withdraw the earlier statement in this thread that considered you not one of the idiots here. You can't perform a simple "ascertaining."

Not my problem. Yours. You either have to admit to want of intelligence or the fact you are still trying to play your pathetic "Yes or No" game. It has to be one or the other. Take your pick.

Again, you wrote this in response to you being called an idiot: "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159."

You can either either answer honestly and directly, or not. Your choice. No one made you write that, correct? You weren't under duress?

Donger 08-03-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

You don't find it amusing that Frankie apparently thinks he has an IQ of 159 (per his post of "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159") and yet doesn't have the fortitude to own it when asked?

Yeah, I admit that I do find that really funny. And mildly pathetic.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-03-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 7799827)
You're not too familiar with these two are you? You just boiled down the essence of them as posters.

I'm plenty familiar with both. I joined in '02, left and came back.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-03-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7799831)
You don't find it amusing that Frankie apparently thinks he has an IQ of 159 (per his post of "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159") and yet doesn't have the fortitude to own it when asked?

Yeah, I admit that I do find that really funny. And mildly pathetic.

No I don't find it mildly amusing. I think you both look like complete morons. Frankie's a moron for obvious reasons, you're a moron because you obviously have nothing better to do than keep poking him to try to prove your point.

If you're going to call someone pathetic look in the mirror while you're at it.

Pants 08-03-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7799890)
No I don't find it mildly amusing. I think you both look like complete morons. Frankie's a moron for obvious reasons, you're a moron because you obviously have nothing better to do than keep poking him to try to prove your point.

You're a ****ing dumbass. If you don't like them playing this game, get the **** out of the thread, nobody asked you to come out here and white knight the **** out of this. This thread was a million times better before you started posting in it.

And Donger, if I'm not mistaken, Frankie already admitted that he was spotted 10 points on his score. I wonder how he knows this, however. Did he take an IQ test administered by a different service and compared the scores? How can he know which one is correct? The answer to these questions is very simple: Frankie never took an IQ test in his life and has been pulling things out of his ass the whole time.

You already knows this, of course, just like you knew from the get go Frankie was serious with this thread. You can try to corner him for another week, nothing is going to come out of it.

Phobia 08-03-2011 10:45 PM

To be fair to Frankie, you can't harangue him for both ignoring the thread and bumping it back up 12 hours later. There's not a whole lot of grey area in between...

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-03-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7799928)
You're a ****ing dumbass. If you don't like them playing this game, get the **** out of the thread, nobody asked you to come out here and white knight the **** out of this. This thread was a million times better before you started posting in it.

And Donger, if I'm not mistaken, Frankie already admitted that he was spotted 10 points on his score. I wonder how he knows this, however. Did he take an IQ test administered by a different service and compared the scores? How can he know which one is correct? The answer to these questions is very simple: Frankie never took an IQ test in his life and has been pulling things out of his ass the whole time.

LMAO

Pants... great name

You thinking this thread was ever any good let alone a million times better at any point tells me all I need to know about "Pants." Was shirt taken?

Phobia 08-03-2011 10:47 PM

But the IQ thing is an absolute gem... Took an IQ test on which I scored a 159 which is makes me smart enough to know I'm closer to 149... Frankly, anybody above a 130 is probably smart enough not to be broadcasting their actual IQ all over the internet.

Pants 08-03-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7799939)
But the IQ thing is an absolute gem... Took an IQ test on which I scored a 159 which is makes me smart enough to know I'm closer to 149... Frankly, anybody above a 130 is probably smart enough not to be broadcasting their actual IQ all over the internet.

Well, I believe Donger when he says his is 136 or whatever. Frankie's however is probably right around the average 110. He's not stupid, but boy, he's not very smart either.

Phobia 08-03-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7799952)
Well, I believe Donger when he says his is 136 or whatever. Frankie's however is probably right around the average 110. He's not stupid, but boy, he's not very smart either.

I think Frankie is smarter than the average bear. But I don't think he's anywhere within 15 pts of 150. Not that I have some special system for determining IQ scores........ err, I guess I do have a special system. I don't think somebody who is a legitimate 150 is going to be posting their score as a basis for arguing against idiots on the internet - and if a legit 150 IQ dude did so he should automatically have 20 points stripped....

stevieray 08-03-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7799681)
6,000!!!!

...exactly why Iran is still stuck in the stone age.

see, frankie..you're still nothing more than a hateful bigot....it's why you always end up playing the race card, the foreigner card and completely go after people for their beliefs.

..and there is no doubt in my mind you love the negative attention. you'll create it when it doesn't exist....and as long as someone replies, you'll go back to overcompensating even if it goes on for days..oh wait....:doh!:

get a clue...there's a reason the majority of your threads always end up like this.

listopencil 08-04-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7799978)
But I don't think he's anywhere within 15 pts of 150.

Well, to be fair, there are several tests. I don't think Frankie scored a 160 on any of them though.

listopencil 08-04-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7795985)
I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7796062)
You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159.

Let me just get this out of the way, because much has been made of this little snippet of the thread, there are several possible meanings to Frankie's reply. Frankie is not necessarily claiming to have an IQ above 159 in his reply.

Buck 08-04-2011 03:08 AM

Cliff notes please.
Posted via Mobile Device

kysirsoze 08-04-2011 03:20 AM

I was on page 5 at 80 posts per page thinking, "WTF? How long can a board totally beat down one pathetic bastard before the thread just ****ing dies??" Then I saw there were two more pages. This has to rank pretty high on CP's list of longest, most merciless pile-ons ever. Midnight Vulture feels bad for Frankie right now.

kysirsoze 08-04-2011 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7800260)
Cliff notes please.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just read the first page 7 times.

Dartgod 08-04-2011 06:11 AM

This thread has lost it's burst. I'm unsubscribing.

Bearcat 08-04-2011 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7800310)
This thread has lost it's burst. I'm unsubscribing.

I'm sure it'll pick up again once Frankie logs on and continues to not care and not play these silly games.

Otter 08-04-2011 06:37 AM

I scored 162 on mine. All I have to do is send them my credit card information and I'll get a certificate saying I'm ****ing genious!!!

Not really surprised I'm smarter than Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking but Frankie? That that really threw me off. I knew this over sized melon sitting on top my shoulders would get the recognition it truly deserves one day.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-04-2011 07:19 AM

Holy shit. Email received.

Donger 08-04-2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7799890)

Thanks for the input, beer me.

Donger 08-04-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 7800159)
Let me just get this out of the way, because much has been made of this little snippet of the thread, there are several possible meanings to Frankie's reply. Frankie is not necessarily claiming to have an IQ above 159 in his reply.

Exactly.

loochy 08-04-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7800260)
Cliff notes please.
Posted via Mobile Device

• Frankie says something silly without really thinking things through
  • board corrects his mistake
  • Frankie has too much pride to admit he's wrong so he tries to cover for himself
  • everyone starts ragging on Frankie
  • Frankie thinks everyone is dumb and says that he and his son have incredibly high IQs
  • board rags on him more
  • Frankie says he doesn't care what we say but he keeps coming back for more

Iowanian 08-04-2011 09:02 AM

I think I've figured out the issue, and given the knowledge I've gained, I think you should all holster the African fighting sticks you've been using to beat Frankie.

I asked Frankie where he located his score of 159. He responded that he had applied to purchase a new car and that was the score that came back when he was denied for buying the smart car. 159 was in fact his credit score.

Bearcat 08-04-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7800583)
  • Frankie says something silly without really thinking things through
  • board corrects his mistake
  • Frankie has too much pride to admit he's wrong so he tries to cover for himself
  • everyone starts ragging on Frankie
  • Frankie thinks everyone is dumb and says that he and his son have incredibly high IQs
  • board rags on him more

loochy 08-04-2011 09:03 AM

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BEEOpLjvak4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOhillbilly 08-04-2011 09:20 AM

Shut yo faces. Frankie is the best.

loochy 08-04-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7800635)
Shut yo faces. Frankie is the best.

What is Frankie the best at?

MOhillbilly 08-04-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7800644)
What is Frankie the best at?

defending his right to be frankie.

loochy 08-04-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7800655)
defending his right to be frankie.

Indeeed

RNR 08-04-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 7800333)
I scored 162 on mine. All I have to do is send them my credit card information and I'll get a certificate saying I'm ****ing genious!!!

Not really surprised I'm smarter than Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking but Frankie? That that really threw me off. I knew this over sized melon sitting on top my shoulders would get the recognition it truly deserves one day.

You got screwed! They guaranteed me an additional 20 points if I scored over 600 on my credit rating (waiting on report so I can update my Chiefsplanet profile)

Saul Good 08-04-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 7800156)
Well, to be fair, there are several tests. I don't think Frankie scored a 160 on any of them though.

I'm sure he took some online IQ test and ran with the results. Its not like they would tell you that you're really smart before trying to sell you something.

LOCOChief 08-04-2011 10:13 AM

I already had a fear of flying.

There is no way I'm getting on an airliner again knowing the thing can just break in half during flight.

How in the world everyone survived is a mystery.

Frankie 08-04-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7799831)
Frankie apparently thinks he has an IQ of 159.... and yet doesn't have the fortitude to own it when asked?

IQ
intelligence quotient: a measure of a person's intelligence ...
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

for·ti·tude
noun /ˈfôrtəˌto͞od/ 
Courage in pain or adversity

ROFL

See how I know you are an idiot? Anyone who links two totally unrelated things in an argument and tries to pass it off as logic is a total moron. Guess what Donger. You ARE a moron. Outsmarting you is no longer an achievement. I have been fooling myself.

Pants 08-04-2011 10:27 AM

HERE

WE

GO

Frankie 08-04-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7799928)

You already knows this, of course, just like you knew from the get go Frankie was serious with this thread. You can try to corner him for another week, nothing is going to come out of it.

An idiot licking a Moron's butt-hole. What a splendid scene? ROFL

Pants 08-04-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800863)

Frankie, calling people idiots and morons doesn't make it so. I'm sure in your world, this will go down as one of those time where you showed me up in an argument.

Donger 08-04-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800855)
IQ
intelligence quotient: a measure of a person's intelligence ...
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

for·ti·tude
noun /ˈfôrtəˌto͞od/ 
Courage in pain or adversity

ROFL

See how I know you are an idiot? Anyone who links two totally unrelated things in an argument and tries to pass it off as logic is a total moron. Guess what Donger. You ARE a moron. Outsmarting you is no longer an achievement. I have been fooling myself.

LMAO

What made you think that I was linking the two, you ****ing idiot? Here's an example:

Take two dogs. One is really smart (say a Dobermann) and one is really stupid (some Persian breed). They both possess tremendous fortitude. So, even you can see that fortitude and intelligence are not linked.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-04-2011 10:30 AM

This is going to be the first 50,000 post thread in Planet history!

LOCOChief 08-04-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800863)

Oh my.

kysirsoze 08-04-2011 10:40 AM

Email sent!

Donger 08-04-2011 10:43 AM

Wait, did Frankie just call me a moron?

Frankie 08-04-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7799939)

Thanks for selectively absorbing my replies. It's always fair and smart. :rolleyes:

You are willing to take my post replying (with sarcasm) to someone claiming I was spotted points as something you want to believe. Yet you don't want to believe that people are out there who have a bit higher IQ than the average poster here.

That said, as for broadcasting anything, I have been a poster here for a decade. You know quite well how I am always used for target practice by CP bigots and morons ALWAYS in group attacks. I have withstood this for all this time not ever bringing anything like this up. I've had plenty of opportunities to "broadcast" it in ten years. Yet as I posted earlier here (which you conveniently disregarded) I do not consider it necessarily a badge of honor. In fact I have always had serious misgivings about the legitimacy of the IQ Test concept.

As I said in that earlier post, there are many many folks of high IQ out there who never amount to anything. I simply made a comment here in response to one of the shit-tossing CP monkeys who made a totally biased, idiotic judgement about my intelligence. Bigots who cannot accept that having been born in the U.S. is not an automatic indication of intellectual superiority over a "ferner" took that simple statement and ran with it. 'tsall.

Donger 08-04-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800946)
Thanks for selectively absorbing my replies. It's always fair and smart. :rolleyes:

You are willing to take my post replying (with sarcasm) to someone claiming I was spotted points as something you want to believe. Yet you don't want to believe that people are out there who have a bit higher IQ than the average poster here.

That said, as for broadcasting anything, I have been a poster here for a decade. You know quite well how I am always used for target practice by CP bigots and morons ALWAYS in group attacks. I have withstood this for all this time not ever bringing anything like this up. I've had plenty of opportunities to "broadcast" it in ten years. Yet as I posted earlier here (which you conveniently disregarded) I do not consider it necessarily a badge of honor. In fact I have always had serious misgivings about the legitimacy of the IQ Test concept.

As I said in that earlier post, there are many many folks of high IQ out there who never amount to anything. I simply made a comment here in response to one of the shit-tossing CP monkeys who made a totally biased, idiotic judgement about my intelligence. Bigots who cannot accept that having been born in the U.S. is not an automatic indication of intellectual superiority over a "ferner" took that simple statement and ran with it. 'tsall.

I'm a "ferner" too, Frankie. Did you forget that little nugget?

Pants 08-04-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800946)

Frankie, the sooner you realize that people thinking you're an idiot has NOTHING to do with your ethnicity, the better off you'll be. This thread is everything anyone would ever need to come to the conclusion that you're not very smart, much less a genius.

People pile up on idiots here all the time. You're the only one claiming that it's due to you being foreign.

Frankie 08-04-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 7800000)
...exactly why Iran is still stuck in the stone age.

Ehh, technically, not really. They are one of a handful of countries with a space program. However small. But still a space program. Read something beside that book of fiction you always clutch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 7800000)
see, frankie..you're still nothing more than a hateful bigot....

Project much? After saying this? "Iran is still stuck in the stone age."ROFL

Frankie 08-04-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 7800159)

Wha???? Listo, are you saying Frankie is smart enough to twirl an entire group of CP geniuses here around his finger for 3 days? :eek:
;)
ROFL

Brock 08-04-2011 10:59 AM

I have absolutely nothing personal against you, but you remind me of the Black Knight hopping around on one leg saying "Tis but a flesh would".

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 7800265)
I was on page 5 at 80 posts per page thinking, "WTF? How long can a board totally beat down one pathetic bastard before the thread just ****ing dies??" Then I saw there were two more pages. This has to rank pretty high on CP's list of longest, most merciless pile-ons ever. Midnight Vulture feels bad for Frankie right now.

I love you guys' concept of "beat down."

And this "pathetic bastard" has stood up against all the collective idiots attack, thank you very much.

Pants 08-04-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7800993)
Wha???? Listo, are you saying Frankie is smart enough to twirl an entire group of CP geniuses here around his finger for 3 days? :eek:
;)
ROFL

Ahhh, the old "I WAS JUST TROLLING YOU GUYS" routine. I remember billay did that a couple of times. I'd say you're both equally smart.

tooge 08-04-2011 11:01 AM

Re: IQ. There is quite a difference between sense(read IQ) and common sense. Frankie, the fact that you have carried this torch on for over 500 posts does nothing to prove or disprove your sense, but it says alot about your lack of common sense.

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 7800333)

Physics Genius Albert Einstein ---> 160

Actor James Woods -----> 180

I did say I question the legitimacy of the IQ concept, didn't I.

Donger 08-04-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801028)
Physics Genius Albert Einstein ---> 160

Actor James Woods -----> 180

I did say I question the legitimacy of the IQ concept, didn't I.

LMAO

vailpass 08-04-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7799416)
Repost

My bad. I dropped in on the end, damned if I'm reading this whole train wreck. Frankie shows his ass more on the Planet than he does in the shower.

Bearcat 08-04-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7801007)
Ahhh, the old "I WAS JUST TROLLING YOU GUYS" routine. I remember billay did that a couple of times. I'd say you're both equally smart.

Granted, there are funny examples of trolling, I'll never understand a lot of the trolling that goes on around here... what's the end result? Email a buddy a link to this thread and say "hey man, look at this... I was totally acting like a dumbass, and everyone played along, laughing at me and bashing me for days! Oh, I got them!" :spock:

If we were actually furiously typing at our keyboards, hanging by every response, I guess that would be somewhat amusing... but, I have a feeling the people who are going back and forth with 159 are doing no such thing. I click on the thread, laugh, maybe reply... :shrug:

Seems to me "twirled around someone's finger" would mean buying into the 159 IQ or having some "gotcha!" at the end, but nothing has changed.

159 or not, trolling or not, this seems like a monumental waste of time, when no one else is even <50 posts behind...
Total replies to this thread ~560
User Name Posts
Einstein 159 125

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 7800801)
I already had a fear of flying.

There is no way I'm getting on an airliner again knowing the thing can just break in half during flight.

:LOL:
You wear your moron badge with pride, don't you? I never said an airliner can break in half mid air. Only break UP! Yes I used the word "this" as a general term describing accidents of "this" kind due to possible age and lack of proper maintenance. I just gave you guys some undue credit for having enough intelligence to understand what I meant. And THAT, my idiot friend, was my mistake.

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7800867)
Frankie, calling people idiots and morons doesn't make it so.

:clap:

THANK YOU SIR, I couldn't have said it better myself.

The rest of you, did you just read Pants' post?

Donger 08-04-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801066)
I never said an airliner can break in half mid air.

That's odd...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
It wouldn't have happened in mid-air without some cause, Frankie. That happened due to Newton's law.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159
Structural fatigue vs air (no matter how aerodynamic) and vibration can create a similar failure.

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7800869)
LMAO

What made you think that I was linking the two, you ****ing idiot? Here's an example:

Take two dogs. One is really smart (say a Dobermann) and one is really stupid (some Persian breed). They both possess tremendous fortitude. So, even you can see that fortitude and intelligence are not linked.

So,.... let me get this straight. You just proved my point with your own pseudo-intelligent logic.

Thank you God for idiots. You work in mysterious ways. ROFL

LOCOChief 08-04-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

You wear your moron badge with pride, don't you? I never said an airliner can break in half mid air. Only break UP! Yes I used the word "this" as a general term describing accidents of "this" kind due to possible age and lack of proper maintenance. I just gave you guys some undue credit for having enough intelligence to understand what I meant. And THAT, my idiot friend, was my mistake.

thanks for the clarifiction frankie. Hey while we're on the topic what's your IQ?

tooge 08-04-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Frankie, you are wrong. You said "this" and accompanied it with a picture of a plane broken in half lying on the ground. You didn't mention "breaking up" in the air, you said "this' and had the pic. Any intelligent person would look at the header, look at the pic, and put the two together and deduce that you were saying that it is scary to fly because "this" could happen in mid air. I understand what you are saying now that ;you have told everyone that you are saying "something like this" in reality. If you want to end this debate, you should simply state that maybe you should have put a better picture of a plane that has had mid air damage, rather than one that broke in half on the ground.

Frankie 08-04-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7800963)
I'm a "ferner" too, Frankie. Did you forget that little nugget?

OMG! :eek: I love how selectively you become a foreigner or true blooded American. ROFL

You are not only an idiot, but also a hypocrite.

Donger 08-04-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801076)
So,.... let me get this straight. You just proved my point with your own pseudo-intelligent logic.

Thank you God for idiots. You work in mysterious ways. ROFL

No, you don't have it straight. In fact, you have it bent 90 degrees.

Try reading what I wrote again more slowly and see if you can understand it.

Intelligence and fortitude are not necessarily linked. In fact, they can be quite independent of each other.

fan4ever 08-04-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7800661)
You got screwed! They guaranteed me an additional 20 points if I scored over 600 on my credit rating (waiting on report so I can update my Chiefsplanet profile)

Hey, I noticed your avatar is a scene from "Cool Hand Luke". One of my favorites. Remember the scene where Newman gets his ass beat over and over and over by George Kennedy, only to get up time and time again? Then everyone in the prison gains respect for him out of the ass-kicking he took but never gave up?

Yeah, not so much for Frankie.