ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260011)

ThaVirus 09-18-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8924386)
Yeah that man align option doesn't ever work for me. It takes defenders even farther away from their man sometimes.

Same here.

Also, HOW THE **** DO YOU THROW THE BALL AWAY!?

Fishpicker 09-18-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8924991)
Same here.

Also, HOW THE **** DO YOU THROW THE BALL AWAY!?

to throw the ball away, press the right analog stick.

I've been looking through other forums and guides to figure out how to get the defenders to man up correctly. still haven't found the answer. I did find that man align has nothing to do with it though. Apparently the man align is used for disguising zone coverage.

lcarus 09-18-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 8925657)
to throw the ball away, press the right analog stick.

I've been looking through other forums and guides to figure out how to get the defenders to man up correctly. still haven't found the answer. I did find that man align has nothing to do with it though. Apparently the man align is used for disguising zone coverage.

It irritates the hell out of me when an ILB is supposed to be covering a TE and you can't get him to move over to line up with him.

Sorter 09-18-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8924067)
You don't want LB's covering split ends or slot receivers unless you play as the 49ers, in which case, go **** yourself

FYP ;)

NJChiefsFan 09-18-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IratePrimate (Post 8913796)
Am i the only one who changes the Chiefs Uni to Red on Red? I wish they would do this on some Sundays.

I personally would hate it if they did that. I love the all-whites but I don't like the all one colors for any team. The only team that I would say it looks decent on is the Ravens. The Texans all-reds look terrible IMO.

TinyEvel 09-18-2012 09:04 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HIFKAu75HKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lzen 09-19-2012 07:37 AM

One more time

Just thought I'd share this once again in case anyone is interested. I believe there are still 3 teams available. We just opened week 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8794780)
BTW, for anyone wanting to get into an online franchise (Madden, NCAA, NBA 2K, PES), check out this site.

http://www.premiergamingleagues.com/forum/index.php

I've been there for about 4 years now. They're a great group of guys that play straight up. And the leagues are active.

Here is the direct link to the Madden sign up. This is for Madden 2013 on the Xbox 360, btw.

http://www.premiergamingleagues.com/...hp?topic=121.0

Lzen 09-19-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8925668)
It irritates the hell out of me when an ILB is supposed to be covering a TE and you can't get him to move over to line up with him.

Sometimes flipping the play will correct that. If that doesn't work, I just grab the player and manually move him closer to the player he's supposed to be defending.

Lzen 09-19-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 8926537)
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HIFKAu75HKo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

ROFL

CoMoChief 09-19-2012 07:54 AM

Passing is a bitch in this game. I can run all day.

Can't pass for shit. All of my WR's drop passes if they're tackled almost immediately.

Aspengc8 09-19-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8925668)

Wait- so you want your ILB to line up over the TE pre-snap? What about his gap assignments if they run?

A Salt Weapon 09-19-2012 09:24 AM

Anyone else having a problem running to the right? Not so much the yardage, I get plenty of long runs to the right. However about 1 out of every 5 runs to the right my RB hits an invisible wall and just stops, can't move for a second and then starts again, usually to just get tackled.
Kinda of an annoying glitch.

ThaVirus 09-20-2012 02:44 PM

6-0 online since making the switch to the 49ers.

They're basically the Chiefs on steroids.

lcarus 09-25-2012 01:37 AM

So are the draft classes random or the same for everyone? I drafted a QB named Dave Hurst at the end of the 1st round.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 09-25-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 8898050)
I still don't understand why people still buy this game...

Did you go to SMSU also? What year did you graduate? I was summer of 2000.

Lzen 09-25-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8948961)
So are the draft classes random or the same for everyone? I drafted a QB named Dave Hurst at the end of the 1st round.

I'm pretty sure they are random, as they have always been.

Lzen 09-25-2012 08:50 AM

BTW, if anyone has yet to buy this game, it's on sale at Amazon for $20 off the regular price.
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-13-...eywords=madden

ThaVirus 09-25-2012 02:35 PM

Now 12-0 online since making the switch to the 9ers. I've played some EXCITING games recently. My last game I took a 4 point lead with the go-ahead TD with like 2 minutes left. The guy against me was using the Packers. I was having trouble predicting his playcalling all game but I tightened up on the last drive and stopped him from scoring from about 25 yards out. In that game I literally didn't pass the ball a single time LMAO

Actually, that's not the first time that's happened. I played a couple games recently where I didn't have to pass much, if at all. One game against the Eagles I didn't pass the ball until :22 left in the 1st half. Gore was literally averaging like 8 ypc. Then I played a guy who used the Dolphins; I ended the game with 250 rushing yards and only 52 passing yards.

This game is amazing. It absolutely rekindled my love for Madden. The infinity engine is exactly what was necessary for that spark. I think Madden will reclaim a lot of its fans here with the next few installments as long as they keep tweaking for the better.

lcarus 09-25-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8949309)
I'm pretty sure they are random, as they have always been.

I didn't know. This year they have it set up to track rookies during the season. They'll have tweets and articles saying "so and so for Oregon is having a Heisman-like season". I figured maybe the classes were the same for everyone each year and predetermined. Don't know though.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-06-2012 04:41 PM

2 crazy games this morning.

Game 1 (against the Bears). I'm down 4 with about :35 left. He has the ball 3rd and long. He decides to pass for the first down to end it (I had 1 TO). I pick off the pass and Routt returns it for a touch down with 12 seconds left in the game. I win by 3.

Game 2 (against the Panthers). I'm down 7 points with the ball (3 minutes left). I march down the field and score a touchdown with 19 seconds left. The guy I was playing was cheesing the entire game (going for it on 4th and long, throwing hail mary's to Steve Smith that for some reason were all getting completed) so I went for the jugular and went for the 2pc. I failed and was down point with 19 seconds left. I kicked the onside kick, RECOVORED, and threw a bomb to Baldwin that got me to the Carolina 33 yard line. I used my last timeout to stop the clock at 4 seconds and trotted out Succop to hit the game winning 53 yard field goal.

This was 2 back to back games.. Very crazy. Most of the games I play are exciting because I have to grind the games with the running game.. I don't let Cassel throw more than 10-15 times a game. So most of them come down to the last possession or 2.

SnakeXJones 10-06-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8948961)

They have like 30 draft classes something like that

ThaVirus 10-06-2012 11:43 PM

I CANT ****ING STAND THE CHEESEY ASS GLITCHERS IN THIS ****ING GAME

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 11:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Thought this was a good place to post these.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-06-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8984346)

awesome

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 8984357)
awesome

:thumb:

kcxiv 10-07-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8984335)
I CANT ****ING STAND THE CHEESEY ASS GLITCHERS IN THIS ****ING GAME

you will find glitching in every football game, just have to play people that wont use that shit. i dont now how the Madden feedbck system is, but back in the 2k Days you could point out who the glitchers/cheesy people are by pulling up their stats.

DBOSHO 10-07-2012 02:17 AM

Once you have the right routes figured out this game gets too easy.

Im in an online franchise with some buddies and the sliders are set past all pro and i just had 550 yards and 9 tds with a rookie wr rated 60.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2012 08:11 AM

Step it up to All Madden then and max that shit out

Chief'n Daily 10-07-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8984346)

How did you do this?

Aspengc8 10-08-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8984467)

Im in an online franchise with some buddies and the sliders are set past all pro and i just had 550 yards and 9 tds with a rookie wr rated 60.

I'd love to play you online. You on Xbox or PS3?

kushed god 10-13-2012 04:07 AM

This game is soooo ****ing trash and easy and unrealistic. You can't even import the NCAA 13 ROSTERS IN IT, WHO THE **** WANTS TO PLAY WITH FAKE ROOKIES IN A FAKE DRAFT? OH NICE, THERES A CAREER MODE, WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU PLAY AS THE GM IN A REAL FRANCHISE MODE? GOD, THIS GAME IS HONESTLY TOO EASY AND TOO BORING, I'VE TRIED CAREER MODE NUMEROUS TIMES AND ITS JUST SO BLAND. NCAA FOOTBALL 13 IS LEVELS ABOVE THIS GAME, EA SPORTS ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS EVER. ITS SAD THAT A GAME THAT CAME OUT 7 ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO WHICH IS NFL 2K5 IS BETTER THEN MADDEN 13. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU'RE A MADDEN FAN AND ALL YOU DO IS PLAY FRANCHISE, PICK UP MADDEN 12. WAY BETTER THEN THIS BULLSHIT

Kidd Lex 10-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007181)
This game is soooo ****ing trash and easy and unrealistic. You can't even import the NCAA 13 ROSTERS IN IT, WHO THE **** WANTS TO PLAY WITH FAKE ROOKIES IN A FAKE DRAFT? OH NICE, THERES A CAREER MODE, WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU PLAY AS THE GM IN A REAL FRANCHISE MODE? GOD, THIS GAME IS HONESTLY TOO EASY AND TOO BORING, I'VE TRIED CAREER MODE NUMEROUS TIMES AND ITS JUST SO BLAND. NCAA FOOTBALL 13 IS LEVELS ABOVE THIS GAME, EA SPORTS ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS EVER. ITS SAD THAT A GAME THAT CAME OUT 7 ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO WHICH IS NFL 2K5 IS BETTER THEN MADDEN 13. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU'RE A MADDEN FAN AND ALL YOU DO IS PLAY FRANCHISE, PICK UP MADDEN 12. WAY BETTER THEN THIS BULLSHIT

Thank you for your well written, intelligently formatted, thought provoking post.

You ****ing Nubian.

Kidd Lex 10-13-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8984467)

A patch is dropping Tuesday, October 16th to address the difficulty and the sliders.

:thumb:

kushed god 10-13-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 9007636)
Thank you for your well written, intelligently formatted, thought provoking post.

You ****ing Nubian.

Sure, I may be new to this forum but was I not right about Madden 13 and how horrible it is?

cookster50 10-15-2012 05:41 AM

Great story I get to tell about my son. He's 5 years old, I just got Madden 13 a week or so ago and he saw me playing it. He says "I can play that." So I let him, I start up a game and yes, set difficulty to Rookie, he's 5 after all. He wanted to be the Chiefs and play against the Chiefs.
He starts to play and I tell him a few of the main controls he has to hit to do anything. Next thing I know, he wins 33-0. Matt Cassel on the other team throws 4 picks and constantly overthrows receivers. I tell the wife that the game really is realistic!

Lzen 10-15-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007181)

I disagree with a lot of this. And why all the caps? :doh!:

But you're right about the game being too easy. Supposedly they are supposed to fix that with the next patch. I was going to up my sliders (been playing default sliders on All Madden level) after winning my second SB in my second season off offline career. But I think I'll wait to see how the patch does first.

Aspengc8 10-15-2012 10:28 AM

Or you could play online against real people that make adjustmentsand know football, not canned reeruned AI.

kushed god 10-15-2012 02:32 PM

i only play online.

Aspengc8 10-16-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9016823)
i only play online.

xbox or ps3?

kushed god 10-16-2012 11:11 AM

PS3

bowener 10-20-2012 04:30 PM

I borrowed this game from a friend, and I am currently playing career mode as a coach.

Can somebody tell me where the **** to find players stats? I can't even find the score of a game that I sim. I feel reeruned, but then I realize this is possibly the worst menu layout I have ever experienced.

Please help me.

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!

lcarus 10-20-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8927274)
Wait- so you want your ILB to line up over the TE pre-snap? What about his gap assignments if they run?

I was more talking about nearly-guaranteed passing plays. Either way, the gap assignments in this game don't mean shit really. It more just pisses me off that he won't do what I command. Same thing with the nickel backs or safeties lining up with receivers.

LiL stumppy 10-21-2012 09:16 PM

just started playing ncaa 2012 and the screen lay out and options are so much easier and better it is unreal.. I really want a good nfl game to come out, maddens career mode is trash now

Lzen 10-21-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9033207)
I borrowed this game from a friend, and I am currently playing career mode as a coach.

Can somebody tell me where the **** to find players stats? I can't even find the score of a game that I sim. I feel reeruned, but then I realize this is possibly the worst menu layout I have ever experienced.

Please help me.

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the menu layout. And there is a glitch where sometimes it won't show your player in the stats when you want to compare him to the rest of the NFL.

AussieChiefsFan 10-22-2012 12:33 AM

i much the menu layouts from Madden 06 on PC and Madden 09 on PS2

cookster50 10-22-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9037649)
i much the menu layouts from Madden 06 on PC and Madden 09 on PS2

i much the menu layouts also

bowener 10-22-2012 07:00 AM

I also noticed after 1 full season in career mode that Drew Brees has disappeared from the game. It hasn't said he retired either. Ray Lewis retired and apparently was immediately nominated for the Hall of Fame some how. Pretty sure Brees would have been as well.

I also noticed that trading for players is damn near impossible. I got frustrated and ended up offering two 1st round picks (2014 & 2015) for a third year 85 overall MLB, and they still wouldn't take it.

Dayze 10-22-2012 07:18 PM

I'm beginning to think I'm glad I didn't buy this

ThaVirus 10-23-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9037819)
I also noticed after 1 full season in career mode that Drew Brees has disappeared from the game. It hasn't said he retired either. Ray Lewis retired and apparently was immediately nominated for the Hall of Fame some how. Pretty sure Brees would have been as well.

I also noticed that trading for players is damn near impossible. I got frustrated and ended up offering two 1st round picks (2014 & 2015) for a third year 85 overall MLB, and they still wouldn't take it.

LMAO I've had the same problem. I tried to trade for RGIII and it just wasn't happening. I got so desperate I offered them Bowe, Hali and DJ (who were all 90+ overall) and t hey still weren't interested.

It pissed me off at first but then I realized it was actually pretty realistic. This game seems to take age, development potential, team need and overall into account, which it should.

DBOSHO 10-23-2012 07:17 AM

In my franchise, the seahawks need a wr so when i put bowe in a trade they were very interested.

The had 3 firsts 2 seconds and 2 thirds and th best I could get for him was a 4th.

ThaVirus 10-23-2012 08:38 AM

Hmmm...

Maybe he was a poor fit for their scheme?

kushed god 10-23-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9041744)
LMAO I've had the same problem. I tried to trade for RGIII and it just wasn't happening. I got so desperate I offered them Bowe, Hali and DJ (who were all 90+ overall) and t hey still weren't interested.

It pissed me off at first but then I realized it was actually pretty realistic. This game seems to take age, development potential, team need and overall into account, which it should.

Lol its just cheating but you can trade for RG3 or any player for that matter in the roster menus, then start up a new franchise and choose import my madden rosters not connected careers then you'll have RG3. I tried trading for him so many times and they wouldn't budge. When I first made a chiefs franchise, I traded albert and routt and a 1st for vick.

dj56dt58 10-24-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9037819)

Has anyone checked Ray's knife for Drews blood?

beach tribe 10-25-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9041744)

It pissed me off at first but then I realized it was actually pretty realistic.

Lol. No.
Maybe that trade is realistic, but the trading is ****ing reeruned.....as usual.
How long are these ****ers gonna have that license. If I were a game maker I would bring back Techmo bowl. It would drastically up graded of course, but I think there is room for a horizontal football game. I think it would be awesome actually. It could zoom out the further you WRs run down the field, and zoom in as the ball reaches them. Would be really cool.

Sorter 10-25-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9048580)
Lol. No.
Maybe that trade is realistic, but the trading is ****ing reeruned.....as usual.
How long are these ****ers gonna have that license. If I were a game maker I would bring back Techmo bowl. It would drastically up graded of course, but I think there is room for a horizontal football game. I think it would be awesome actually. It could zoom out the further you WRs run down the field, and zoom in as the ball reaches them. Would be really cool.

AFAIK, their license expires in 2014 and that 2KSports is gearing up to make an offer that will compete with EA Sports.

-King- 10-25-2012 07:06 PM

So... of course after saying I'm going to take this year off Madden, I'm getting tempted to buy '13.

Would you guys say it's worth buying?

Sorter 10-25-2012 07:17 PM

King, this was the first Madden I didn't buy since Madden 05. I am not regretting it. I just upload rosters on '12 and play my franchise there.

Woodchuck 10-26-2012 07:41 AM

I gotta tell you, I'm not impressed. Last year was the last version they made for PS2. This year I quit smoking and saved my money up and got a PS3 just for Madden. The new way of doing things sucks. You can't just have a franchise anymore. You can't load the NCAA College Football Drafts. You can't play a two player franchise with someone in your own house. You can't do fantasy drafts.

I am glad there is talk of competition. The game is fun but, it's not the same game it used to be.

NCAA College Football is better imo.

ThaVirus 10-26-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9050018)
So... of course after saying I'm going to take this year off Madden, I'm getting tempted to buy '13.

Would you guys say it's worth buying?

My experience with the Maddens is that I'd buy them every year and get bored with them mid-way through the season. I've never made it passed a second season in either franchise or superstar mode, have never done a fantasy draft, and don't particularly give a shit about practice mode, the card games and all that other bullshit.

In my opinion, online gameplay makes and breaks games these days. It keeps the game fresh and really defines whether or not you'll continue to play a game. This years Madden delivers on that front.

This year is all about the infinity engine. They tweaked the physics so it actually looks, and more importantly, FEELS real. Gang tackling means something in this game, as do size and momentum. I used to hate giving up the first down on a critical play because the computer would go through this bullshit, preordained animation that I had no control over. Back then it didn't matter if you had three or four guys on the ball carrier before he could get moving, this year it does. If the offensive player starts to run through the first defender, if you get another there in time, it will affect the rest of the play as he won't move any further.

That was the most important thing to me. Also, they changed the LBs jumping 12 feet in the air in pass coverage, as well as CBs making over-the-shoulder INTs when they weren't even looking.

I didn't buy Madden 12 but I had 11 and I can tell you this game is night and day from that one. I'd recommend picking it up if you're that interested. If it's just a so-so thing, redbox it for a couple days and decide.

Micjones 10-26-2012 12:28 PM

I still don't have this.

Wonder if it's available at Redbox?
If so, don't they charge you $25 for never returning a disc?
Beats the hell out of $64.
ROFL

ThaVirus 10-26-2012 12:39 PM

It's $27 for movies down here. I'd imagine they'd charge a lot more for games..

The Franchise 10-26-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9051768)
I still don't have this.

ROFL

Nope. $2.00 a day for a game. They let you go 30 days before charging you the full $60.

-King- 10-26-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9051768)
I still don't have this.

ROFL

They sell video games at Redboxes?

Same rules as movies? $1 per day?

-King- 10-26-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9052331)
Nope. $2.00 a day for a game. They let you go 30 days before charging you the full $60.

Didnt see this.

$2 a day is kinda steep.

kushed god 10-27-2012 09:55 AM

Madden 13 is shit, franchise mode is god-awful. Someone in here said this game is levels ahead of madden 11, well what did you expect...it's been 2 years. Madden 12 was the best they've made for the next gen consoles, has everything you need. You're better off getting that for 15 20 bucks then cashing out 60 on this piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, i still play madden 13 but it doesn't have the same depth and feel to it that 12 did..the game feels empty even though they try and make it seem like it has so much in it. I just play NBA 2K13 and NCAA 13 and let me tell you, NBA 2K13 - best sports game in the last 10 years.

The Franchise 10-27-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9052755)
Didnt see this.

$2 a day is kinda steep.

Yep.....and their selection is limited.

ThaVirus 12-18-2012 02:44 AM

If you play Madden (and are a Chief's fan) you should find this video pretty funny.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4cmToiK6Z-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 12-18-2012 02:46 AM

Also, does anyone know how to signal your receivers on the fly? Like, when a receiver is in the middle of running a route, but he's totally covered, I've seen people send him in the other direction. The receiver stops on a dime and beats man coverage 100% of the time.

Rugby Thompson 12-18-2012 02:50 AM

I always use chiefs in madden online, the all white uniform is the best. Flowers is def not the best CB in madden, he's top 5 but Revis is the best in it

Rugby Thompson 12-18-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9220245)
Also, does anyone know how to signal your receivers on the fly? Like, when a receiver is in the middle of running a route, but he's totally covered, I've seen people send him in the other direction. The receiver stops on a dime and beats man coverage 100% of the time.

is there a youtube vid i wanna kno too

ThaVirus 12-18-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9220249)
I always use chiefs in madden online, the all white uniform is the best. Flowers is def not the best CB in madden, he's top 5 but Revis is the best in it

LMAO He doesn't say Flowers is the best CB in the game.

Watch the video, man. It's worth it for the laugh when you find out who he's referencing.

Dayze 12-18-2012 08:56 AM

while this thread is bumped etc...

how is this game.? I've been playing NCAA 13 and it's getting a bit old/stale. I like the recuirting, but sometimes it seems like it's way too much effort.

how is the off season in Madden?

LiL stumppy 12-18-2012 01:48 PM

You can't change your play book. And you have to change play calling to conventional every game. I drafted a cb who was projected number two overall and was a 65 overall, when my 7th round draft pick was a 70 overall. Lame

Rugby Thompson 12-18-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9220550)
while this thread is bumped etc...

how is this game.? I've been playing NCAA 13 and it's getting a bit old/stale. I like the recuirting, but sometimes it seems like it's way too much effort.

how is the off season in Madden?

NCAA 13 is the best football game available. I miss it so much, I'm prob going to pick it up again. Madden is soooo arcadey compared to it, NCAA 13's presentation, the stadiums, everything looks better and feels better compared to Madden.

Rugby Thompson 12-18-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL stumppy (Post 9221498)
You can't change your play book. And you have to change play calling to conventional every game. I drafted a cb who was projected number two overall and was a 65 overall, when my 7th round draft pick was a 70 overall. Lame

The ratings in career mode are all screwed up, I stopped playing it. I was KC and traded for Vick and his speed diminished. Every time i would try to scramble out of the pocket, he wouldn't be nearly as fast as online or exhibition play, it was weird and Bowe's rating would say 94 but then be 87 in other parts and every player on offense and defense was a captain. It's just weird, I miss NCAA 13.

Dayze 12-18-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9222030)
NCAA 13 is the best football game available. I miss it so much, I'm prob going to pick it up again. Madden is soooo arcadey compared to it, NCAA 13's presentation, the stadiums, everything looks better and feels better compared to Madden.

thanks.

dse2010 01-24-2013 02:03 AM

So I recently got my Youtube channel partnered and I would really like Chief nation's opinion of the new layout I have. I can't post links (even though I've been here for 2 yrs lol) so just search themaddenlab on Youtube!

I pretty much do tips and online gameplays. Let me know what you think and if you like it, please subscribe!

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9220254)
LMAO He doesn't say Flowers is the best CB in the game.

Watch the video, man. It's worth it for the laugh when you find out who he's referencing.

He sounded like Whitlock.

KCSportsZone86 01-24-2013 05:15 AM

I am always looking for people to play my X box tag is therealaxis

Sorter 01-24-2013 11:37 AM

Finally got it. Enjoy the fact that you can lead receivers. Still cant throw back shoulders on 9s on the sideline. LBs are probably too good in MC from what I've played. Additionally, the computer rarely gives single safety looks when you're in run personnel, negating vertical passes off PA. I'm only 2 games into my franchise with sliders though, so that might account for it.