ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Stanzi Supporters Need To Apologize (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262578)

durtyrute 08-20-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 8835144)
If Gabbert can come back and play a decent 2012 (like he is at the moment), then Stanzi can come back from a bad preseason game. You have to let these kids mature with experience. Hopefully he'll get some time in the next two preseason games to gain his composure.

I don't know that Stanzi is going to be decent or not, I still want us to draft a QB with our first pick next year, but it's too early to give up on Stanzi.

It's too early to give up on Stanzi or Quinn really. Cassel will probably be the QB for at least this year and probably next, so they have time. Hell, grab another one along the way if you need to.

htismaqe 08-20-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8835136)
Arena league?

Worked for Kurt Warner.

crazycoffey 08-20-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834751)
CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

Well said. I believe almost all shit talking is just for fun/stress relief. I certainly feel the same way about having a brew with other posters.

Rausch 08-20-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8835177)
Worked for Kurt Warner.

I'm still pissed we don't have a viable AAA league for FB...

DaFace 08-20-2012 11:26 AM

I'm absolutely dumbfounded that this thread has somehow managed to (mostly) get back on topic. This place never ceases to amaze. ROFL

htismaqe 08-20-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8835291)
I'm absolutely dumbfounded that this thread has somehow managed to (mostly) get back on topic. This place never ceases to amaze. ROFL

It's because I'm here.

ptlyon 08-20-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8835285)

I think the NFL or at least the Hunt family should have to pony up for a viable AA support group for Chiefs fans

Rausch 08-20-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8835293)
It's because I'm here.

It's a good start...

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

And you gave an enough live ammo to start a major thread with Billay's dumbass and its back to Stanzi. Crazy.

ptlyon 08-20-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

I think the NFL or at least the Hunt family should have to pony up for a viable AA support group for Chiefs fans

Rausch 08-20-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 8835295)

I'd buy 2 tickets...

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

NFL Europe style with team affliations in smaller markets in the United States for spring time would work. Not to mention it would give NFL Network programming to show.

Black Bob 08-20-2012 12:04 PM

I haven't watched the game yet but on paper it looks like Stanzi sucked. I hope to see Tanney get a chance next week.

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 8835144)
If Gabbert can come back and play a decent 2012 (like he is at the moment), then Stanzi can come back from a bad preseason game. You have to let these kids mature with experience. Hopefully he'll get some time in the next two preseason games to gain his composure.

I don't know that Stanzi is going to be decent or not, I still want us to draft a QB with our first pick next year, but it's too early to give up on Stanzi.

Start reading this thread at post 220 or so and then enjoy the thread of a lifetime on Chiefsplanet

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Split it out or at least edit the opening post to indicate to skip to post 220ish for the read of a lifetime

Ace Gunner 08-20-2012 12:33 PM

I did not think Stanzi would be ready to compete this season and I still think you have to wait until next season to give the guy a fair chance. He's no cannon like Cam etc, but he seems like a cerebral type guy with some smarts and is a good athlete overall.

To me, he looks like what I expected -- a guy with too much info in his head at the moment, trying to recall and execute but having brain farts that cause him to be slow in recognizing pre snap reads etc.

TEX 08-20-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 8835435)
I did not think Stanzi would be ready to compete this season and I still think you have to wait until next season to give the guy a fair chance. He's no cannon like Cam etc, but he seems like a cerebral type guy with some smarts and is a good athlete overall.

To me, he looks like what I expected -- a guy with too much info in his head at the moment, trying to recall and execute but having brain farts that cause him to be slow in recognizing pre snap reads etc.

To me he looks like he doesn't belong in the NFL.

Lex Luthor 08-20-2012 01:46 PM

To me he looks like Jeff Spicoli.

http://www.fu-manchu.com/morbidaj/spicolititle-new.jpg

Black Bob 08-20-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 8835652)
To me he looks like Jeff Spicoli.

LOL YEP! ROFL

Sassy Squatch 08-20-2012 02:09 PM

This thread lost its burst like a downpour ruining a 4th of July fireworks finale.

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 02:17 PM

Did billay confess?

Bearcat 08-20-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8835745)
Did billay confess?

No, he simply stopped digging.

TEX 08-20-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 8835652)

YEP! ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 08-20-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834751)
Its been handled. All I wanted was whoever it was to stop. No harm, no foul.

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

They are a detriment to the community and should be banned. And I don't believe in banning folks for much. We've had our words but I wouldn't hesitate to share a beer with you. It's just the internet...

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8835761)

Billay ruined Cassel GIFs forever.

Congrats, ginger. Now Chiefsplanet can't have nice things because of YOU.

Sassy Squatch 08-20-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8835780)

You should PhotoShop his picture with a billboard saying that.

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8835786)
You should PhotoShop his picture with a billboard saying that.

With his Flex pic on it.

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8835761)

Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Phobia 08-20-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8835932)
Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Nah - he deserved it but I rode him pretty hard in June. I kept adding time until he stopped bitching and took his ban like a man. Lessons learned on both sides here. He knows he screwed up. He'll be fine in a couple years.

Bearcat 08-20-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8835993)
Nah - he deserved it but I rode him pretty hard in June. I kept adding time until he stopped bitching and took his ban like a man. Lessons learned on both sides here. He knows he screwed up. He'll be fine in a couple years.

I hope so... beyond the fact that throwing lies on top of lies is one of the quickest ways to get fired from a job, I've never seen anyone who was so terrible at it.

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8836029)
I hope so... beyond the fact that throwing lies on top of lies is one of the quickest ways to get fired from a job, I've never seen anyone who was so terrible at it.

No shit. Theres a song that describes this thread.

You got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold them.

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Phobia 08-20-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8836029)

That's what is actually encouraging to me. Liars are pretty good at it. He was horrible.

007 08-20-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8836039)
No shit. Theres a song that describes this thread.

You got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold them.

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

dag nabbit. now I have that damn song in my head.:mad:

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8835780)

So gingers steal souls AND Cassel GIFs? We need to put a stop to this immediately.

Canofbier 08-20-2012 05:45 PM

Let's be real: when Cassel ****s up this season, Clay won't be able to resist making the gifs and spreading them throughout the internet. That's right, I'm calling your bluff!

Iowanian 08-20-2012 06:08 PM

I don't think I've seen any regular since spongegums aka "uncle tickles" try so hard to bend over and challenge the planet to fist him with a hulk glove....congratulations on your exceptional dipshitary, billay.

Al Czervik 08-20-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8836424)
I don't think I've seen any regular since spongegums aka "uncle tickles" try so hard to bend over and challenge the planet to fist him with a hulk glove....congratulations on your exceptional dipshitary, billay.

This....If there was a poll..."Flex" would be banned in a landslide....

Phobia 08-20-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Czervik (Post 8836535)
This....If there was a poll..."Flex" would be banned in a landslide....

Even before this event...

BigRedChief 08-20-2012 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by DaFace http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif
Just for transparency in the evidence here (all times approximate, and names changed):

June 18-30 - billay is banned off and on by Phobia
June 25 - FB user "ABCDEFG" posts the following on Phobia's construction business's FB page:

Phobia responds that he doesn't know the person and life goes on.

(2 MONTHS LATER)

fyp - ~2:30 -- DaFace & billay argue about billay's old FB photo
2:30pm - FB user "Bill Ay" requests access to the CP FB page
2:35pm - FB user "ABCDEFG" requests access to the CP FB page
7:30pm - Curious, DaFace grabs billay's email address from the CP database (PLAYERSNAME99@yahoo.com) and types it into Facebook, leading to FB user "ABCDEFG."
7:35pm - DaFace calls billay out in the thread.
7:40pm - Both the "ABCDEFG" and "Bill Ay" FB accounts become hidden.

Billay I stuck up for your right to speak out and be an asshole. This is a line that cant be crossed. Pissed off for a reason or not. Moot point. ****ing with peoples real life is as low rent as they come.

WilliamTheIrish 08-20-2012 07:11 PM

Hold it!

Somebody showed up at ROYrunn's work looking for nude photos of a coworker? Do I have this correct? ****ing hilarious. LMAO

I knew skip would return.

Setsuna 08-20-2012 07:28 PM

ANYWAY...I don't think Stanzi gets over the wall that is Cassel. He either needs to leave or have Cassel not be there at all.

DaFace 08-20-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8836680)
ANYWAY...I don't think Stanzi gets over the wall that is Cassel. He either needs to leave or have Cassel not be there at all.

Dude, Stanzi has to get over the speed bump that is Quinn before trying to conquer the small hurdle that is Cassel. We have no QBs that I would call a wall.

threebag 08-20-2012 07:53 PM

But...But...But Pioli Was Bringing In Competition At The Quarterback Position...

Phobia 08-20-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8836635)
Hold it!

Somebody showed up at ROYrunn's work looking for nude photos of a coworker? Do I have this correct? ****ing hilarious. LMAO

I knew skip would return.

Reerun didn't say the place was torched. I think somebody just sent an email.

Setsuna 08-20-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8836739)
Dude, Stanzi has to get over the speed bump that is Quinn before trying to conquer the small hurdle that is Cassel. We have no QBs that I would call a wall.

Well I suppose I meant like the wall of support Cassel has gotten from the GM and owner. Not necessarily the wall of his talent.

SAUTO 08-20-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8836424)

What s was the name of that chain he said he owned
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 8832754)
This will end well.

Prophetic words by Mlyonsd

milkman 08-20-2012 09:48 PM

I think Ricky Stanzi set Billay up by posting that stuff on Phil's facebook wall, and he played so poorly cause it was an unAmerican thing to do, and he felt guilty about it.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8836821)
Reerun didn't say the place was torched. I think somebody just sent an email.

Its all good, you handled it with class. Much appreciated phobia.

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8836579)
Originally Posted by DaFace http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif
Just for transparency in the evidence here (all times approximate, and names changed):

June 18-30 - billay is banned off and on by Phobia
June 25 - FB user "ABCDEFG" posts the following on Phobia's construction business's FB page:

Phobia responds that he doesn't know the person and life goes on.

(2 MONTHS LATER)

fyp - ~2:30 -- DaFace & billay argue about billay's old FB photo
2:30pm - FB user "Bill Ay" requests access to the CP FB page
2:35pm - FB user "ABCDEFG" requests access to the CP FB page
7:30pm - Curious, DaFace grabs billay's email address from the CP database (PLAYERSNAME99@yahoo.com) and types it into Facebook, leading to FB user "ABCDEFG."
7:35pm - DaFace calls billay out in the thread.
7:40pm - Both the "ABCDEFG" and "Bill Ay" FB accounts become hidden.

Billay I stuck up for your right to speak out and be an asshole. This is a line that cant be crossed. Pissed off for a reason or not. Moot point. ****ing with peoples real life is as low rent as they come.

What a douche billay is.

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 10:35 PM

So did billay abandon the thread all together?

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8837169)
So did billay abandon the thread all together?

Looks like it. First smart thing he's done. Of course admitting it and apologizing would be even smarter.

NJChiefsFan 08-21-2012 02:24 AM

This has been something. Didn't read it til now fearing 30 pages of boss vs the rest. Instead a mind blowing thread that I sacrificed 1hr of sleep to read. I have seen complaints about mods in the past but in this thread at least I saw some pretty strong display of reasonable thought. Real life actions are well beyond acceptable but when you are watching from the sidelines it's near impossible to turn away.

As for the thread I will go with two things. First I agree with most of phobias take on Stanzi. For the intent of the thread itself, the desire of some to win an Internet arguement instead of a chief player growing is amazing.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2012 01:16 PM

Stanzi has more skill than Cassel.

Black Bob 08-21-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8838557)
Stanzi has more skill than Cassel.

At rolling joints?

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8838563)
At rolling joints?

Rolling joints, parking a car, banging a chick, throwing a ball, reading a field, shopping for milk, tying his shoes, slappin' a ho', throwing some bones, grilling some steaks...

Extra Point 08-21-2012 01:31 PM

I'm sorry. Ricky needs a haircut, and can study the playbook during it.

Black Bob 08-21-2012 01:39 PM

Ricky needs a tomato to the helmet. Maybe then he would wake the **** up. He just looks overwhemled out there to me.

beach tribe 08-21-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834535)
I give props to you for not banning me based on speculation.

I will come to your defense anytime someone questions you as a mod.

I'm sure he's reassured.
You denying this is completely laughable, and not at all surprising.

Black Bob 08-22-2012 06:20 AM

Stanzi was really bad. I finally watched the second half and the guy doesn't show any promise. His pick should have never happened. It was a very simple read. Stanzi stared him down all the way and Copper was double covered. He threw it anyway. Copper tried to knock it away and it got picked.

The sacks were also terrible. All I have seen from Stanzi is that he can throw an accurate pass up to 8 yards. It's time to move on. I really hope they give Tanney all of his snaps from here on out.

I wanted him to be a decent player but he just isn't. He really isn't an NFL caliber QB and he should be in the arena league imo.

Tom_A_Hawk 08-22-2012 07:58 AM

apologies are necessary.

They just need to quit

Iowanian 08-22-2012 08:11 AM

I'm not feeling any need to offer any apology.

It's no secret I'm a hawk fan but anyone who has paid attention, especially prior to the draft would know that I said Stanzi is Cassel.

In College, he'd have games where he was a complete turd and would throw balls that looked like some fat guy from the parking lot threw it, and then he'd get on a streak and look like Andrew Luck. He'll have some great games and make some real head scratching decisions.

That said, he's a Chief and it makes no sense for me to root against any player on the team being the best they can be. For me as a fan, I want every UDFA scrub to find magic and turn into an all pro.

As a fan of this team, appropriately dubbed "my bad girlfriend", I think we've got enough to be upset about without beating down a player so early in his career. IF he continues to suck, he'll be working at Home Depot soon enough anyway.

jspchief 08-22-2012 08:58 AM

I've rewatched his play, and honestly its not as bad as its being made out to be. I mean, its not going to get him dropped from the team.

The first int was pretty fluky. He did have defenders in his face a lot. Clearly he didn't play as well as Quinn has, but I'm not sure the book has been written on Stanzi yet.

Chiefnj2 08-22-2012 09:02 AM

I find it frustrating that KC's young backups always look like crap. It seems like other organizations can get a few good games from their 2nd, 3rd and 4th string.

BossChief 08-22-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8840964)
I've rewatched his play, and honestly its not as bad as its being made out to be. I mean, its not going to get him dropped from the team.

The first int was pretty fluky. He did have defenders in his face a lot. Clearly he didn't play as well as Quinn has, but I'm not sure the book has been written on Stanzi yet.

Yup

htismaqe 08-22-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Cut from the team? No freaking way.

Relegated to 3rd string? He earned it.

As much as it pains me to say it, Cassel is CLEARLY the best QB on the roster and Brady Quinn should be the backup.

TEX 08-22-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8840982)
I find it frustrating that KC's young backups always look like crap. It seems like other organizations can get a few good games from their 2nd, 3rd and 4th string.

This year it was by design.

htismaqe 08-22-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8841107)
This year it was by design.

There wasn't any way they were going to take a big risk with Stanzi anyway. Quinn was always going to be the backup.

They've made the "safe" move every step of the way this offseason, from hiring RAC, to bringing in Daboll, to signing Quinn in the first place.

Everything thing have done is conservative, comfortable, and familiar.

Setsuna 08-22-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8841115)
There wasn't any way they were going to take a big risk with Stanzi anyway. Quinn was always going to be the backup.

They've made the "safe" move every step of the way this offseason, from hiring RAC, to bringing in Daboll, to signing Quinn in the first place.

Everything thing have done is conservative, comfortable, and familiar.

Where have you been?

ptlyon 08-22-2012 11:16 AM

To me his sacks last game were very quick, like he just got set back there & people were on him. Maybe not so, I don't know. But if anything I think there should be concern for our reserve line.

Black Bob 08-22-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Maybe not that one game, but when you look at the other five, I can see it. Remember when we drafted McGee in the 3rd round a couple of years ago and then quickly traded him Tampa after one season? This is the same thing imo. We need to cut our losses and move on. He should be better at this point and he honestly hasn't shown anything. What has he learned? Has he gotten better?

I can't believe some guys say it wasn't that bad! I'm sorry but it was terrible. It's not even Thursday yet and some of you Stanzi sympathizers are already getting beer goggles again. He caused the sacks because he held the ball to long. The pick wasn't flukey at all. He's lucky Copper knocked it away and tried to save him. Otherwise, it might have been gone for a pick six because Copper was double covered and Stanzi blatently stared down the receiver all the way.

In the end, Stanzi doesn't move the ball. You have to move the ball. Thigpen moved the ball. Palko and Croyle did not. Thigpen is still in the league. It's really that simple. If Stanzi is going to make it, he needs to move the damn chains.

htismaqe 08-22-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8841636)
Maybe not that one game, but when you look at the other five, I can see it. Remember when we drafted McGee in the 3rd round a couple of years ago and then quickly traded him Tampa after one season? This is the same thing imo. We need to cut our losses and move on. He should be better at this point and he honestly hasn't shown anything. What has he learned? Has he gotten better?

I can't believe some guys say it wasn't that bad! I'm sorry but it was terrible. It's not even Thursday yet and some of you Stanzi sympathizers are already getting beer goggles again. He caused the sacks because he held the ball to long. The pick wasn't flukey at all. He's lucky Copper knocked it away and tried to save him. Otherwise, it might have been gone for a pick six because Copper was double covered and Stanzi blatently stared down the receiver all the way.

In the end, Stanzi doesn't move the ball. You have to move the ball. Thigpen moved the ball. Palko and Croyle did not. Thigpen is still in the league. It's really that simple. If Stanzi is going to make it, he needs to move the damn chains.

There's nothing for them to gain by cutting Stanzi. There aren't any other developmental QBs available that have considerably more upside than he does. And they're not going to carry just 2 QBs.

He's on the roster pretty much by default.

Black Bob 08-22-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8841659)
There's nothing for them to gain by cutting Stanzi. There aren't any other developmental QBs available that have considerably more upside than he does. And they're not going to carry just 2 QBs.

He's on the roster pretty much by default.

We don't need a project QB. We are in position to make a run right now. Put him on the practice squad. If a better prospect gets cut, pick them up like we did Thigpen a few years back.

htismaqe 08-22-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8841667)
We don't need a project QB. We are in position to make a run right now. Put him on the practice squad. If a better prospect gets cut, pick them up like we did Thigpen a few years back.

All teams need a developmental QB - at least all SMART teams do. If you want to try and hide him on the PS, go ahead. I'm pretty sure they won't. They like him. They actually like him alot.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-23-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8841700)
All teams need a developmental QB - at least all SMART teams do. If you want to try and hide him on the PS, go ahead. I'm pretty sure they won't. They like him. They actually like him alot.

This.

buddha 08-23-2012 04:05 PM

When he has time, Stanzi throws a very pretty ball. The problems come when there is ANY pressure near him. I have no dog in this fight...I really don't care who KC's QB is and who it isn't. I honestly don't think that Stanzi has the courage or the fortitude required to be a full-time QB in the NFL.

He has the ability/talent...which is why this is frustrating.

Reerun_KC 08-23-2012 04:08 PM

This thread needs to die in a fire. Its completely infected with suck...

buddha 08-23-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8845161)
This thread needs to die in a fire. Its completely infected with suck...

Thanks for dragging it down further, Beaker Boy. :clap:

Bewbies 08-23-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8841667)

Who is going to make the roster in the place of the 3rd string QB that will put this team over the edge? :doh!:

A team should always have a young QB in the 3 spot that they are developing. Always.

Reerun_KC 08-23-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 8845179)
Thanks for dragging it down further, Beaker Boy. :clap:

:harumph: Pound sand.