ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Soren Petro-Rumor Pioli has signed an extension (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264903)

Titty Meat 10-11-2012 11:56 PM

I don't think he would make a decision this soon from a business stand point it makes no sense he has a whole year to make the decision to keep Pioli.

ChiefsCountry 10-12-2012 12:08 AM

You have to let the season play out imo. Unless something that breaks the law happens you got to wait until week 17.
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 10-12-2012 12:09 AM

The candidates to replace him aren't out there to be hired right now anyway.

DaneMcCloud 10-12-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9004430)
The candidates to replace him aren't out there to be hired right now anyway.

Yeah, if Pioli were to fired tomorrow, the Chiefs organization would be in shambles

How would they survive?

BossChief 10-12-2012 12:19 AM

All they have to do is hire a good director of college scouting to give us abolve average drafts the next 5 years or so and do whatever they can to trade up for a quarterback in the 2013 draft.

profit.

Im so sick of the last nearly 25 years of GMs that arent interested in drafting first round quarterbacks.

Tribal Warfare 10-12-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9004438)
Yeah, if Pioli were to fired tomorrow, the Chiefs organization would be in shambles

How would they survive?

I sense sarcasm in this post

DaneMcCloud 10-12-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9004441)
All they have to do is hire a good director of college scouting to give us abolve average drafts the next 5 years

Those guys grow on trees so the Chiefs will be back on top in another 40 years or less.

BigRock 10-12-2012 12:54 AM

Whether there's any truth to this extension story or not, I think the big takeaway lately is that Pioli doesn't seem like a guy who feels secure about his job.

The bullshit "off the record" type stuff that's been filtering out, which Babb and others have said Pioli constantly works at. His silence on the Winson thing, even though Romeo and Clark both spoke out, and even though it was a perfect chance to try winning some brownie points with the fans. It's far better for Pioli, especially with the banner and whatnot, for a narrative to spread about KC fans being unreasonable.

It's all setting up like part of his next sales pitch. And not even to Clark, because Clark would surely know how much of it was bullshit. It's geared for Pioli's next job interview with some other owner. "I knew Cassel wasn't that good, that's why I tried so hard for Manning. I regret following bad advice and not putting myself out there more. And those KC fans, boy, they just won't give a brother a chance."

And that's just in the last two weeks. There's plenty of time for more to be added to the list.

A guy who just got extended wouldn't need to cover his ass this way. He'd be sitting back with his feet on the desk, lighting his cigar with a $100. And if a guy who might have been extended in the last year, year-and-a-half is covering his ass like this, then he must not think the extension will save him.

Which would fit the equally-unverified twitter/radio rumors about "changes brewing" and Clark taking the bull by the horns and whatever else.

BossChief 10-12-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9004453)
Those guys grow on trees so the Chiefs will be back on top in another 40 years or less.

If I didn't have prior commitments for my time over the next week, I could put together a very reputable list of guys I would consider for a director of college scouting, GM and HC combo that would be worthy of the positions we should have up for grabs.

Clark showed he is willing to step up to the plate and sound whatever it takes to get the best money can buy, so I bet he would be willing to do it again because I'm sure he feels a bit ripped off right now.

At the end of the year, we will probably cut Cassel and Tyson Jackson and those two alone cost Hunt over 100 million dollars.

I'm sure he is thrilled.

FAX 10-12-2012 01:33 AM

Hmmm ... you present an interesting and well-thought-out interpretation of events, Mr. BigRock. I'm not so sure it is 100% correct, however.

Although I agree with your assessment that it serves Pioli's selfish interests that Chiefs fans be portrayed in the media and viewed generally as unreasonable, irrational, and irresponsible, it may well be that those terms reflect his honest opinion of us. If so, we can be assured that Pioli won't be fielding a winning team for our benefit. Nor will he have any inclination to do so. He has no significant ties to this community, no internal motivation to please us, to be accepted, or even to be liked by the fans. His loyalty and allegiance lies with the Hunts and with them alone ... the people who sign his checks.

And, I also dispute your description of the comments made by Roleo and Clark as "speaking out". Both of them delivered the most vague platitudes imaginable and what I would normally categorize as "pap". If that is "speaking out", Bob the Mute is a Swedish ventriloquist. To me, it sounded like typical, minimal Chiefs spiel designed to placate a fan base that is all too eager to lap up banal PR crumbs as though they were secret truths delivered from a mountain top.

Secondly, Pioli's silence means nothing and should be viewed as nothing because it is nothing. We have absolutely no idea what he is thinking or doing. In fact, one the standard damage control tactics for withstanding a critical, public blitz is to avoid the temptation to respond while allowing time for emotions to subside. You simply hunker down and weather the storm as it blows itself out of its own accord.

Third, although it is possible that Pioli is contemplating life after the Chiefs, the only indication we have as to his future is the scuttlebutt associated with his supposed extension and there is no reason at this point to believe that it isn't true. In fact, a vote of confidence in the GM at a time like this is more consistent with the Chiefs' traditional business practices than any other decision they might make.

Finally, if the reports are factual that Cassel is expected to return to practice soon and then to regain his starting position, nothing whatsoever will have changed and all the hubbub and the uproar and the complaints echoed in the media and flown above the stadium will have accomplished nothing, meant little, and achieved less in the long run. And this, sadly, is more likely to be the ultimate outcome ... no effect, no change ... life goes on ... business as usual.

FAX

go bo 10-12-2012 01:44 AM

jeebus, debbi ****ing downer...

you're ruining a perfectly good buzz... :cuss:

FAX 10-12-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 9004497)
jeebus, debbi ****ing downer...

you're ruining a perfectly good buzz... :cuss:

Sorry, man.

But, cheer up!! I'm wrong a whole lot.

FAX

go bo 10-12-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9004507)
Sorry, man.

But, cheer up!! I'm wrong a whole lot.

FAX

i feel better now...

munching on some awesome cookies...

trying not to think about castle and pioli's weird disdain of 1st rd qbs...

munching on cookies and reaching for a :BLVD:

all is well...

cheers to you as well... :toast:

007 10-12-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 9004510)
i feel better now...

munching on some awesome cookies...

trying not to think about castle and Chiefs weird disdain of 1st rd qbs...

munching on cookies and reaching for a :BLVD:

all is well...

cheers to you as well... :toast:

FYP

Chiefs Pantalones 10-12-2012 02:18 AM

Hey...where the **** has tommykat been?

KCrockaholic 10-12-2012 02:20 AM

Pioli's probably angry in that pic cause he just saw the banner.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider 10-12-2012 02:33 AM

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...ndfillcopy.jpg

go bo 10-12-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9004516)
Hey...where the **** has tommykat been?

she's been gone a long time now... :huh:

BigRock 10-12-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9004485)
Hmmm ... you present an interesting and well-thought-out interpretation of events, Mr. BigRock. I'm not so sure it is 100% correct, however.

Well, it's based entirely on interpretations, so no matter how much I believed it I would never claim it to be 100% correct. Given our knowledge of Pioli and how he operates, it just seems like a valid possibility.

I'll put it this way: I find it more likely than the idea that right in the midst of this here 2012 season, Clark Hunt decided to give Scott Pioli an extension.

Quote:

And, I also dispute your description of the comments made by Roleo and Clark as "speaking out".

I was merely pointing out that they said something while Pioli did not. I was not trying to suggest anything about their comments other than the most basic fact that they were made.

Quote:

We have absolutely no idea what he is thinking or doing.

I think we can make educated guesses. We saw with Haley how Pioli uses the media to set narratives and to get his spin on things filtered out into the atmosphere. And in a very short period of time, we've seen three such attempts: that Pioli was never convinced of Cassel, that Pioli's biggest problem has been his failure to take the lead and be in the spotlight, and that the second mistake wasn't even his fault. All which are designed to downplay his failures.

It would be quite a coincidence if such transparent attempts at making excuses on Pioli's behalf weren't being orchestrated by the very man who benefits from them. Particularly when that man is known for doing this exact type of thing.

Quote:

the only indication we have as to his future is the scuttlebutt associated with his supposed extension and there is no reason at this point to believe that it isn't true.

This seems a tad defeatist, Mr. FAX. I mean, if the guys pushing this story really did have such a major scoop, and if they put it in a box called All The Major Scoops We've Had, it would likely die of loneliness from having no one else to talk to.

Personally, I'll probably wait until the story reaches the staunch standard of, say, twitter accounts of KC Star writers before slipping the noose over my head.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-14-2012 10:53 AM

Report: Chiefs offer Pioli a contract extension
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 14, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Scott Pioli AP

Chiefs fans might not be fond of Scott Pioli at the moment, but the guy who signs his checks still is.

Jason LaCanfora of CBSSports.com reports that Chiefs owner Clark Hunt has offered his general manager a two-year contract extension, but Pioli has yet to sign it.

They are apparently still discussing the buyout language in the deal, which is the reason it hasn’t been signed yet.

Pioli arrived in 2009, and the Chiefs doubled their win total (from two to four). The big jump came with a 10-6 record and playoff berth in 2010, but things have sagged since then, with hand-picked coach Todd Haley fired and hand-picked quarterback Matt Cassel plateauing.

They’re 8-13 since the end of the 2010 season.

Neither Pioli nor Hunt commented on the report.

the Talking Can 10-14-2012 10:54 AM

repost

Easy 6 10-14-2012 10:59 AM

Everyone should've knew that Clark wasnt going to pull the plug on this guy yet.

He has no interest in starting all over, i knew he'd double down on his bet, hoping against hope it pays off.

Brock 10-14-2012 11:29 AM

Q

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-23-2012 12:26 PM

The Program ‏@theprogramkc

Clark Judge, senior NFL columnist for http://CBSSports.com says "he had also heard that Pioli had already signed an extension as well."

the Talking Can 10-23-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9042906)

Clark Judge, senior NFL columnist for http://CBSSports.com says "he had also heard that Pioli had already signed an extension as well."

fml

FAX 10-23-2012 12:29 PM

Here we go again.

This has only been debunked about 30 times already.

Unless, the latest debunkers have been debunked which means the original debunkers who debunked the debunkers have now unbunked the debunking???

FAX

-King- 10-23-2012 12:31 PM

If he has already signed an extension, wouldn't the papers be at the league office? If so, wouldn't Adam Schefter or someone credible said something about it?

DaKCMan AP 10-23-2012 12:34 PM

If he signed an extension doesn't it make Pioli easier to fire?

Titty Meat 10-23-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9042946)

No

The Franchise 10-23-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

I think this is the reason. Offer him an extension that pays him more money and gives Clark an easier buy out option.

DaKCMan AP 10-23-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9042950)
No

?

Rausch 10-23-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

He's an idiot...

htismaqe 10-23-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Not really.

He'll never really be "easier" (or harder, for that matter) to fire. If Clark wants to fire him, he will.

It's about whether or not the contract makes it more financially palatable to fire him.

Given the reports we've seen, I think it's plausible to believe that he's signed a contract extension that has better (aka more favorable to the Chiefs) buyout language vs. the original contract.

Sure-Oz 10-23-2012 01:25 PM

I don't want Piolis **** ass drafting anymore players.

Dude is a cluster****

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 01:29 PM

What a HUGE "**** you" to the fans this would be...

jd1020 10-23-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9043126)
Not really.

He'll never really be "easier" (or harder, for that matter) to fire. If Clark wants to fire him, he will.

It's about whether or not the contract makes it more financially palatable to fire him.

Given the reports we've seen, I think it's plausible to believe that he's signed a contract extension that has better (aka more favorable to the Chiefs) buyout language vs. the original contract.

Here's my problem with this whole buyout idea... It's being called an "extension" and not a "restructure." I don't see how Pioli signing an extension is going to, in any way, affect his current contract and make him any less easier to fire. If anything it's going to make him harder to fire because he's guaranteed his remaining salary and then this extension is rumored as 2 years with the buyout language being the hang up.

Sounds to me like Hunt doesn't want Pioli looking over his shoulder worrying about 2014, likes the direction Pioli is going, and is giving him 1 opportunity to right the ship with a QB and if he fails he buys him out, saving a couple million and a year(s), and moves on.

Bewbies 10-23-2012 01:34 PM

**** keeping Pioli. He built this team, HE is the reason we suck. Extending him extends our decade of fail.

ChiefMojo 10-23-2012 01:37 PM

Jd1020 that would be asking for a few more years to see if the new QB worked out. I'm not willing to sit here and allow Pioli to eff this team up any further going forth! Contract extension or not, I want that mutha fu*ker gone now!!!!

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9043144)
likes the direction Pioli is going

http://memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_n...if_serious.jpg

Tribal Warfare 10-23-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9043133)
I don't want Piolis **** ass drafting anymore players.

Dude is a cluster****

and no coach worth his sand will work for this egomaniacal asshole too.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Here's my problem with this whole buyout idea... It's being called an "extension" and not a "restructure." I don't see how Pioli signing an extension is going to, in any way, affect his current contract and make him any less easier to fire. If anything it's going to make him harder to fire because he's guaranteed his remaining salary and then this extension is rumored as 2 years with the buyout language being the hang up.

Sounds to me like Hunt doesn't want Pioli looking over his shoulder worrying about 2014, likes the direction Pioli is going, and is giving him 1 opportunity to right the ship with a QB and if he fails he buys him out, saving a couple million and a year(s), and moves on.

You're nothing but a ****ing shill for the Patriot Way, and should be drawn and quartered. **** you.

jd1020 10-23-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9043169)

Dead serious. Why else would you offer someone an extension if you didn't like their ideas? There are many ideas that are good but ultimately fail because of lack of execution. If Hunt extends Pioli he's giving him a chance to execute his plan but including insurance for himself if shit continues down this same path. I have to imagine Hunt would have made it clear that the Cassel era will end after 2012.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 01:56 PM

Pioli doesn't have a plan B.

NONE of these Patriot Way hires have ever had a plan B.

The plan has failed.

GTFO.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9043220)
Pioli doesn't have a plan B.

NONE of these Patriot Way hires have ever had a plan B.

The plan has failed.

GTFO.

Could we have possibly hired a more unoriginal, uncreative mother****er to run this team?

suds79 10-23-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Sounds to me like Hunt doesn't want Pioli looking over his shoulder worrying about 2014, likes the direction Pioli is going, and is giving him 1 opportunity to right the ship with a QB

I'm not so sold that it's "likes the direction Pioli is going" as much as I think it could be "likes the idea of consistency" more than anything.

Clark strikes me as conservative type that would rather hold onto a guy too long than get rid of him too early.

DaWolf 10-23-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Wake me up when either Glazer or Schefter report it...

DeezNutz 10-23-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9042952)
I think this is the reason. Offer him an extension that pays him more money and gives Clark an easier buy out option.

It's like we're trying to will ourselves to believe that Clark is treating Pioli like Charlie Brown.

"Hey, Chuck! Look at all of this money (football)!!!" Charlie Pioli comes running to snatch it...while Lucy Hunt pulls it away, hitting him with a smaller buy-out.

This is nonsensical at best. If Pioli has an extension, take it at face value; he's here for a couple of additional years.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2012 02:05 PM

I believe wholeheartedly he's here for several more years. Is what it is.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 02:05 PM

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ASSHOLES DID THE SAME ****ING THING.

1. Install 2-gap 3-4.

2. Acquire veteran QB to start.

Romeo: Dilfer
Mangini: Favre
McDaniels: Orton
Parcells/Sparano: Pennington
Pioli: Cassel

And guess what Parcells did in New York and Dallas? Yeah, you guessed it.

THEY HAVE ALL FAILED.

GTFO.

NEVER COME BACK.

AIDS.

chiefzilla1501 10-23-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9043244)
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ASSHOLES DID THE SAME ****ING THING.

1. Install 2-gap 3-4.

2. Acquire veteran QB to start.

Romeo: Dilfer
Mangini: Favre (JAKE DELHOMME IN CLEVELAND)
McDaniels: Orton (WANTED CASSEL)
Parcells/Sparano: Pennington
Pioli: Cassel

And guess what Parcells did in New York and Dallas? Yeah, you guessed it.

THEY HAVE ALL FAILED.

GTFO.

NEVER COME BACK.

AIDS.

FYP

RustShack 10-23-2012 02:28 PM

Bill Bellichick also went at it with Drew Bleadsoe.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9043303)
Bill Bellichick also went at it with Drew Bleadsoe.

Guess how Vinny Testaverde got to Cleveland.

That's right: THE PATRIOTARD WAY.

These assholes can all suck it.

-King- 10-23-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Just because it's called an extension doesn't mean anything. Mark Sanchez was given an "extension" which was really a restructure to give the team 3 option years.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 10-23-2012 02:38 PM

You can all take this for what it's worth, however, this is from someone I trust:

-Extension is in place. Clark will not announce it during the season for fear of people not attending games at the end of the season. Fan backlash during off-season has far less of an impact. Expect it around early February to be announced is what I was told.

-Clark will demand a first round QB be taken in April. He thinks that if Pioli takes one, public opinion will improve and the fanbase will return. Doesn't think this is the fans v. Pioli but the fans v. the quarterback position.

-Clark will be more involved in the entire football operation moving forward.

Again, this guy has given me a lot of really great info, and also some things that haven't panned out, but he's been on more often than he's not.

The Bad Guy 10-23-2012 02:40 PM

NFL Exec contracts are far different in structure than NFL Player deals. NFL Player deals have a portion guaranteed. NFL Exec contracts, much like HC contracts, are guaranteed in full unless the boss can prove cause.

If Pioli has an extension, it's not easier to fire him. It means he's here for a while longer.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 02:41 PM

Clark is just burning his money if that is true. A team led by Romeo Crennel is a ****ing disaster in the past, present and future.

-King- 10-23-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9043334)
Clark is just burning his money if that is true. A team led by Romeo Crennel is a ****ing disaster in the past, present and future.

Romeo is retiring after this season.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 10-23-2012 02:42 PM

What about RAC? At this point, our only real hope is for Pioli to be forced to hire a coach who will have an upper hand in personnel decisions. Yes, I'm essentially arguing for Hunt to demand us to hire a Gruden/Chin type coach.

Pioli's power must be severely limited.

CaliforniaChief 10-23-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9043328)
You can all take this for what it's worth, however, this is from someone I trust:

-Extension is in place. Clark will not announce it during the season for fear of people not attending games at the end of the season. Fan backlash during off-season has far less of an impact. Expect it around early February to be announced is what I was told.

-Clark will demand a first round QB be taken in April. He thinks that if Pioli takes one, public opinion will improve and the fanbase will return. Doesn't think this is the fans v. Pioli but the fans v. the quarterback position.

-Clark will be more involved in the entire football operation moving forward.

This is pretty believable, IMO. And if true, then Clark truly doesn't understand us. And if true, we will need a whole off-season strategy to deal with this.

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 02:43 PM

I believe you Bad Guy. I figured he was re-signed all along. There has never been hard evidence but the story keeps popping up and it's far from being debunked. The organization has never denied it. I think Romeo and Pioli will be here next year and I wouldn't be suprised if Clark makes him draft a QB.

ChiefMojo 10-23-2012 02:47 PM

If we go 1-15 or 2-14 there is no way RAC is back. With that said that c**k sucker will hire Josh McDaniel, just watch!!!! Time to go outside the damn family!!!!

Bewbies 10-23-2012 02:47 PM

If we have the first pick in the draft I don't know how you could spin keeping anyone around in a way that would be accepted by your fans.

Hell, I don't know how you could if you end up with less than 6 wins at this point...

CaliforniaChief 10-23-2012 02:47 PM

We need to press for an answer. Is there an extension in place or not? And if so, why was time spent on those negotiations while Dwayne Bowe's situation was NOT resolved?

ChiefMojo 10-23-2012 02:49 PM

I whole heartily agree! We need to press in the media or everywhere to see if Pioli has indeed signed a contract extension. Time to put the screws to Clark once again to see if he is telling the truth or not?

htismaqe 10-23-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9043339)
Romeo is retiring after this season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Say hello to Head Coach Josh McDaniels.

Rausch 10-23-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043343)
I believe you Bad Guy. I figured he was re-signed all along. There has never been hard evidence but the story keeps popping up and it's far from being debunked. The organization has never denied it. I think Romeo and Pioli will be here next year and I wouldn't be suprised if Clark makes him draft a QB.

If Pioli is still next year it's because Clark has complete trust in him.

Clark won't be making Pioli do anything...

FAX 10-23-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9043397)

If that were to happen, the ensuing revolt would make SaveOurChiefs look like a garden party with a guy reading poetry and a guy walking around on stilts handing out flowers and a magician and tasty punch.

FAX

the Talking Can 10-23-2012 03:08 PM

pioli has failed completely to build a coaching staff...for 4 ****ing years

he has failed to find a QB who is even a decent backup...for 4 years

the idea that we just need to draft a QB and pioli will be ok is ****ing heinous...he is a dumbass, an epic and total ****ing failure in every way (this year's draft is a god damn embarrassment given our situation)

and Clark is a pussy...but i already knew that

emptying arrowhead is the only thing that will get through to that ****ing loser

Mother****erJones 10-23-2012 03:11 PM

I couldnt care less if he signed one in 2010, infact it would be fine because coming off an AFC West title its ok. But we have done nothing but regress. Now its time for Pioli to go, he cant get a good coach to come here and be HC, he cant draft well and no good FAs want to sign here.

FAX 10-23-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9043409)
pioli has failed completely to build a coaching staff...for 4 ****ing years

he has failed to find a QB who is even a decent backup...for 4 years

the idea that we just need to draft a QB and pioli will be ok is ****ing heinous...he is a dumbass, an epic and total ****ing failure in every way (this year's draft is a god damn embarrassment given our situation)

and Clark is a pussy...but i already knew that

emptying arrowhead is the only thing that get through to that ****ing loser

The Yep Fairy has decided to leave 4 Magic Yeps under your pillow tonight.

FAX

Tribal Warfare 10-23-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9043408)
If that were to happen, the ensuing revolt would make SaveOurChiefs look like a garden party with a guy reading poetry and a guy walking around on stilts handing out flowers and a magician and tasty punch.

FAX

This is the revolt, next comes sheer apathy because if the owner doesn't care then why should we.

Ebolapox 10-23-2012 03:28 PM

I will lose my shit if polio is back next year.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9043445)
I will lose my shit if polio is back next year.

I have no idea where my shit is!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9043408)

FAX

Mmmmm... I like tasty punch.

FAX 10-23-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9043416)
This is the revolt, next comes sheer apathy because if the owner doesn't care then why should we.

Honestly, Mr. Tribal Warfare, I don't think Chiefs fans will ever hit full apathy mode. There are far too many thick-or-thinners who believe that supporting the team during times of absolute and seemingly purposeful suck is their honorable obligation.

I do, however, believe that there are a crap ton of fans who detest McDaniels passionately. His debacle with the goats is still somewhat fresh.

FAX

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 04:40 PM

If Pioli is back next season, I sure hope you season ticket holders decline to renew.

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

That ****er would probably draft Klein. ROFL

Titty Meat 10-23-2012 04:58 PM

Another year of Pioli yes! 5 months of waiting for the off season Bowe won't be re-signed the first week of free agency will be silent in Kansas City while other teams improve then Pioli will sign a couple of broke dicks like Stephen Jackson and some dude with connections to the Patriot tree but all will be forgiven because he's draft a first round QB this year.

Does this sound about right?

Big Chief Homer 10-23-2012 04:59 PM

I tend to agree that Piolis here for a while. I believe he got the extension after the 2010 season.

I dont think Clark is going to get rid of him. He has said on a few occasions he wants to be like the Steelers and have continuity at the GM and HC positions, but with that in mind why was Pioli allowed to hire a HC in his late 60's?

Chief Roundup 10-23-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

I don't know about that. McDaniels is the only ex-Patriot to return home. Wondering what he had to give to get back into the good graces of Sir Belichick.

If Pioli is still here I was wondering about Chip Kelly.