ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

In58men 02-08-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388532)
What does that mean? This dude hasn't threatened any general public I am aware of?

The only threat to the GP to this point has been the police.

Keep in mind the girl and her fiance were not GP, they were specific targets.

He said in his manifesto he stated that he knows where their kids go to school and what time their recess begins.

I'll take that as a threat any day.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388523)
Its been explained a few post ago and we have had this whole conversation before a few years ago. Now the irony is you calling me dumb.

I get it though, I really don't want to do this again either.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discus further it has nothing to do with this thread any longer.

LMAO

No, not at all.

It just that every once in a while, it's fun to expose your stupid mother****ing reeruned ass to everyone.

You're a racist, homophobic, know-nothing asswipe that doesn't know ****ing shit about football, let alone the world.

Crawl back under your rock, you dumb mother****er.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388531)
Are you so obtuse to not understand Danes original statement that cops are dumb all over?

Compairing letting a drunk guy asleep in a parked car go into an apartment to sleep it off to the 2 vehicles not matching the description of the suspect vehicle being shot up or shot and rammed are equal?

And I was accused of having a loss of critical thinking?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388539)
Compairing letting a drunk guy asleep in a parked car go into an apartment to sleep it off to the 2 vehicles not matching the description of the suspect vehicle being shot up or shot and rammed are equal?

Rightly so.

You live in your own world, Dumb****.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388539)

No they are not equal. It was likely the first example of a cop doing something dumb that came to his head or he used it because it was specifically in the KC area. If you want other examples, how about cops shooting bystanders in New York recently, or the time they put countless rounds into some poor asshole years ago.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:31 PM

How about this one:

NYPD Officer Shoots, Kills Innocent Man Running Away from Bodega Robbers

http://gawker.com/5941416/nypd-offic...bodega-robbers

And that just the first result from a search using "ny cops shoot innocent man." You think this only happens in SoCal and New York?

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388538)
LMAO

No, not at all.

It just that every once in a while, it's fun to expose your stupid mother****ing reeruned ass to everyone.

You're a racist, homophobic, know-nothing asswipe that doesn't know ****ing shit about football, let alone the world.

Crawl back under your rock, you dumb mother****er.

Lets do some exposing Dane since you brought up the subject.

Racist? My closest relative is my half brother who is half black. I have tons of relatives but we are super, super tight. My best friend in basic and AIT was a black guy name Marty Davis from Topeka Ks. He was killed in Desert Storm, look it up if you have any doubt. Google his name and it will show up in the archives.

My second closest sibling is my sister who is a lesbian. Her name is Pheobe. We have spent many, many an hour discussing gay and lesbian issues. Not sure why I would be homophobic, I have no concerns.

Am I a football genious? Nope but I am not dumb. I understand the game and can see and comprehend what I am watching. I get it.

Know nothing asswhipe? Shit I hope my boss doesn't read this and fire me from my job overseeing a $100MM a year operation.

But you are correct, I have been exposed.

Isn't it time for you to throw a fit again and leave?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388554)
Lets do some exposing Dane since you brought up the subject.

Racist? My closest relative is my half brother who is half black. I have tons of relatives but we are super, super tight. My best friend in basic and AIT was a black guy name Marty Davis from Topeka Ks. He was killed in Desert Storm, look it up if you have any doubt. Google his name and it will show up in the archives.

My second closest sibling is my sister who is a lesbian. Her name is Pheobe. We have spent many, many an hour discussing gay and lesbian issues. Not sure why I would be homophobic, I have no concerns.

Am I a football genious? Nope but I am not dumb. I understand the game and can see and comprehend what I am watching. I get it.

Know nothing asswhipe? Shit I hope my boss doesn't read this and fire me from my job overseeing a $100MM a year operation.

But you are correct, I have been exposed.

Isn't it time for you to throw a fit again and leave?

Yet everything you've posted in this thread contradicts this post.

For a guy that's overseeing a $100 million dollar operation (yeah, right!), you're still dumb as ****.

Also, I thought you OWNED your business?

That was your claim back in 2009, you racist, homophobic prick.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388552)
How about this one:

NYPD Officer Shoots, Kills Innocent Man Running Away from Bodega Robbers

http://gawker.com/5941416/nypd-offic...bodega-robbers

And that just the first result from a search using "ny cops shoot innocent man." You think this only happens in SoCal and New York?

So I should ammend my comment to say NY cops and SoCal Cops are an emberassment?

OK. But please point to something that proves my point being wrong not maiking the issue about other areas.

I am not anti-cop by the way. I respect the hell out of police in general. I am ex military and it falls under the same ethos in many ways.

I will tell you this, as Dane himself admitted the LAPD is a mess and so are many large police forces.

My comment was directed at what is going on, right now.

PaulAllen 02-08-2013 10:40 PM

Isn't Marcellus a black guys name?

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388557)
So I should ammend my comment to say NY cops and SoCal Cops are an emberassment?

OK. But please point to something that proves my point being wrong not maiking the issue about other areas.

I am not anti-cop by the way. I respect the hell out of police in general. I am ex military and it falls under the same ethos in many ways.

I will tell you this, as Dane himself admitted the LAPD is a mess and so are many large police forces.

My comment was directed at what is going on, right now.

Your statement wasn't wrong. Dane didn't say it was wrong. He was just reminding you that cops are dumb elsewhere which is also not wrong. Yay!!! Everyone's right, let's hug!!!

Also you may want to add Florida to your amended statement. I haven't looked for an article yet, but I bet there is one.

GloryDayz 02-08-2013 10:44 PM

Should donut makers in L.A. invest in Kevlar vests? I think so....

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:46 PM

Florida:

Andrew Lee Scott Dead: Lake County Police Fatally Shoot Wrong Man While Hunting Murder Suspect

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1679408.html

...more...

SHOOT THE INNOCENT "SUSPECT" is Growing Police Trend: Chicago Tribune Expose, Examples, Stats
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...les-Statistics

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388555)
Yet everything you've posted in this thread contradicts this post.

For a guy that's overseeing a $100 million dollar operation (yeah, right!), you're still dumb as ****.

Also, I thought you OWNED your business?

That was your claim back in 2009, you racist, homophobic prick.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit apparently.

I never claimed to own the buisness that is something you "assumed" from a comment I made about working at a start up company from the inception, which I have. You are a smart guy you can find a post where I stated I owned the company if that post exist right? Since you are always right produce it.

Secondly back to your critical thinking, what have I said that contradicts anything I said in that last post?

Calling you a cocksucking prick does not make me homophobic. Surely since you are such a critical thinker you can understand that I am just calling you names right? Just getting you wound up using key words right?

Like you wishing AIDS on people while you have tons and tons of gay friends and get wound up over any possible phrase that could be considered homophobic like cock sucker, made by any poster towards you.

I suppose you would tell one of your gay friends you hope they catch AIDS when pissed at them right? Oh wait no, you wouldn't. You would say that's not proper context for that conversation.

Nope, thats not hypocritical.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9388560)

Oh snap.

PaulAllen 02-08-2013 10:49 PM

Cops are generally dumbasses everywhere. LAPD just gets the majority of them

In58men 02-08-2013 10:50 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/09/yqatu6a4.jpg

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9388579)

Dude this happens all over the country every day. Not news at all.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:54 PM

Texas:

Just a dog, but still a dumb cop.

Texas Man Claims Police Killed His Dog When Responding to Wrong Address
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-man-c...4#.T41WgNWSH5M

EDIT: My bad, that's more of a dumb 911 operator

In58men 02-08-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388584)
Dude this happens all over the country every day. Not news at all.

Whatever happened to, step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air.

Buck 02-08-2013 10:57 PM

When was the last time you heard of someone evading the police this long?

This is crazy.

Edit: I should ask, when was the last time you heard of a cop-killer evading the police this long?

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9388593)
Whatever happened to, step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air.

I was being sarcastic.

These guys are all wound up because a dude is hunting them and they are doing dumb shit. The problem is the leadership which is part of the reason this whole thing started.

The leadership in general is poor so these guys are using poor rules of engagment to make decisions.

Thats a leadership issue for the most part.

In58men 02-08-2013 11:01 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/09/etaqenam.jpg

Marcellus 02-08-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9388599)

This is crazy.

Edit: I should ask, when was the last time you heard of a cop-killer evading the police this long?

I think there was a guy hid out in the Dakatos years ago for months.

I have my doubts this guy is in those mountains. I think it may be a diversion technique.

If he planned this out he may be in a premade bunker or something he could hole up in until the heat dies down and then decend back into LA to continue his agenda.

Could be interesting.

baitism 02-08-2013 11:03 PM

Dude is a hero. The LAPD would be better served in the long run if he succeeded.

In58men 02-08-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388601)
I was being sarcastic.

These guys are all wound up because a dude is hunting them and they are doing dumb shit. The problem is the leadership which is part of the reason this whole thing started.

The leadership in general is poor so these guys are using poor rules of engagment to make decisions.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/09/uqyzu7aq.jpg

Tombstone RJ 02-08-2013 11:19 PM

I bet you this guy is somewhere south of the border by now. He'll let it calm down and in 6 months there will be a few more dead LAPD cops. This cat has nothing to lose and all the time in the world.

blaise 02-08-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9387971)
My problem with this whole thing is that he has already been tried and found guilty by the media. He may have done all of these things and worse, it may even be pretty damn likely that he did, but just because they say something on TV, it doesn't make it true. Just because there is a "manifesto" on the Internet, it doesn't prove he wrote it, and it doesn't mean the FBI didn't add a bunch of shit to it in an attempt to lure him out for being pissed that they changed his message.

The man deserves a trial, like United States citizens used to be entitled to. Of course, he'll never get one.

He can have a trial if he wants. They'd be more than happy to have him turn himself in.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388601)
I was being sarcastic.

LMAO

Yeah, the Chief of Police is to blame because a few cops in a city of 20 million people are dumbasses.

JFC, you continue to show your stupidity with each and every post.

Where was your criticism of the KC Police department when they failed to detain a drunken fool who later killed himself and another person?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388573)
Critical thinking is not your strong suit apparently.

I never claimed to own the buisness that is something you "assumed" from a comment I made about working at a start up company from the inception, which I have. You are a smart guy you can find a post where I stated I owned the company if that post exist right? Since you are always right produce it.

Secondly back to your critical thinking, what have I said that contradicts anything I said in that last post?

Calling you a cocksucking prick does not make me homophobic. Surely since you are such a critical thinker you can understand that I am just calling you names right? Just getting you wound up using key words right?

Like you wishing AIDS on people while you have tons and tons of gay friends and get wound up over any possible phrase that could be considered homophobic like cock sucker, made by any poster towards you.

I suppose you would tell one of your gay friends you hope they catch AIDS when pissed at them right? Oh wait no, you wouldn't. You would say that's not proper context for that conversation.

Nope, thats not hypocritical.

God, you're ****ing dumb.

Keep going though. It's awesome.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388574)
Oh snap.

He's not racist though.

His cousin's sister's best friend once date a guy that was half-black, so that makes him not a racist.

LiveSteam 02-08-2013 11:52 PM

:grouphug:

:bang: Raiderfan

ReynardMuldrake 02-08-2013 11:58 PM

Interestingly, here's an article that was written on Dorner in 2002:

Quote:

The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.

An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.

The two were driving into Enid Sunday afternoon when they spotted a bank bag in the middle of the road.

After turning around, they picked up the bag and found it contained nearly $8,000. They promptly took the bag to the Enid Police Department

The money belongs to Enid Korean Church of Grace, 724 W. Randolph, and the bag contained $7,792 in cash and checks.

“I thought it was a wallet. We turned around and found it was a bank envelope,” Baugher said. “We opened it and found plenty of cash in there.”

Baugher said the pair did not know if the money was lost or stolen, but took it to the police department.

“I thought it was a piece of cardboard,” Dorner said. “When we passed it I thought it was a large purse and turned around.”

When the two opened the envelope, they saw the checks and the church’s deposit slip.

Not everyone would have returned the money, but Baugher and Dorner said “it’s an integrity thing.”

Both were taught honest as children, and integrity is stressed in their military training.

Baugher grew up in Ankeny, Iowa, a small town north of Des Moines, and was raised in a church.

Dorner was raised by his mother in La Palma, Calif., in Orange County. Both men learned the value of honesty as they were raised.

“It was just the right thing to do,” Baugher said. “I have loan payments it could have taken care of.”

Baugher said he learned the pastor of the church had placed the bag on top of his car and it fell off.

Baugher, a Marine, is a member of the Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training program at Vance. He hopes to fly an F-18. Dorner, a Navy officer, hopes to fly SH-60 helicopters used for search and rescue and in special operations.

“The military stresses integrity,” Dorner said. “There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them.”

He said it was “a little scary” having that much money in front of him.

Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

“I didn’t work for it, so it’s not mine. And it was for the church,” he said. “It’s not so much the integrity, but it was someone else’s money. I would hope someone would do that for me.”

Both students received telephone calls Sunday evening from a church member, whose name they could not understand.

One phrase they did hear was, “God bless you. Thank you.”
http://enidnews.com/localnews/x96489...t-church-money

A Salt Weapon 02-09-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9386830)
It's always nice when mass murderers get away with it. Then they can live on to go another murder spree the next time somebody looks at them cross-eyed.

At first I thought you were talking about the nutjob, then I realized you're talking about the lapd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 02-09-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388668)
LMAO

Yeah, the Chief of Police is to blame because a few cops in a city of 20 million people are dumbasses.

JFC, you continue to show your stupidity with each and every post.

Where was your criticism of the KC Police department when they failed to detain a drunken fool who later killed himself and another person?

Dude's a jerkoff.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9388729)
Dude's a jerkoff.

What's that you say, oh soulless one?

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9388700)
Interestingly, here's an article that was written on Dorner in 2002:

http://enidnews.com/localnews/x96489...t-church-money

Sounds like the kinda dude that always makes sure he pays everyone back....

listopencil 02-09-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9388560)

What does Marcellus look like?

Carlota69 02-09-2013 12:27 AM

ORANGE, Calif. (AP) — A photo never tells the whole story, and that's especially true for Christopher Dorner. The images on his Facebook page are essentially the same: Dorner, smiling, seemingly loving life and all it offers.
But they accompany a rambling document where he portrays himself as a real-life Rambo, an expert in weapons, explosives and military tactics who will stop at nothing to avenge his 2008 firing from the Los Angeles Police Department.

It's incongruous and it underscores the complexity of the man who now is the most wanted in America, accused of killing three people as he carries out his vendetta.

Where Dorner sees himself as a warrior, others see someone much different. The 6-foot, 270-pounder is a physical hulk who — despite his size — seemed to battle deep-seated insecurities, lived with his mother and cracked under the pressures of police work.

Court and police files show that Dorner once began weeping while on duty in a patrol car, awkwardly flashed his police badge on a first date and told a girlfriend he kept his emotions bottled up.

Those who study the psyches of criminals said Dorner's aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful, said Mary Ellen O'Toole, a retired FBI profiler.

They may seem insecure, she said, but in reality their rages — and even tears — are extreme reactions to real or imagined criticisms because they have such grandiose visions of themselves.

"He's putting in his manifesto that he's going to use all the training he received as an LAPD officer and as a military officer to basically hold Southern California hostage, and to be there when you least expect it," she said. "Is he deadly? Yes. Of course he has killed people."
"But is he capable of taking on some 1,000 officers looking for him? That's someone with a personality disorder," she said.

Dorner, 33, is accused of killing a woman last weekend whose father had represented him as he fought to keep his police job, and the woman's fiance. On Thursday, police say he ambushed two officers, killing one, and then vanished, setting off a manhunt that put police on alert across the Southwest.

The search Friday focused on the mountains around Big Bear Lake, about 80 miles east of Los Angeles. Police said officers still were guarding more than 40 people mentioned as targets in the rant.

The rambling manifesto was on a Facebook page that also includes smiling pictures of Dorner and critiques or politicians, musicians, and comedians. He also offers commentary on topics from gun control — he wants stricter laws for assault weapons — to sexual abuse by priests to the proper room temperature.

Court papers from 2006 show that Dorner requested a restraining order against a woman he had dated for six weeks after he said she posted his LAPD badge number and trash-talked about him on a website called dontdatehimgirl.com.

Dorner attached the lengthy posting he said was by his ex-girlfriend, Ariana Williams, as well as a handwritten note she apparently placed on his belongings when she returned them after they broke up.

In the web posting, Dorner is described as "severely emotionally and mentally disturbed," ''twisted" and "super paranoid." It also said he flashed his police badge on their first date, lives with his mother and hates himself for being black — at one point asking her to act more like a white woman.

"Just be careful because this guy is a police officer and he will probably think that he can get away with anything. ... If you value your sanity, stay away from this guy."

Dorner claimed Williams was harassing him and sent a threatening letter to his home. He asked that she also stay away from his mother and sister. In her response, Williams denied Dorner's allegations.

Records show Dorner did not show up at a hearing in November 2006 and the case was terminated. She could not be reached to comment. Her attorney, Stephen G. Rodriguez, did not return a call or email seeking comment.
In 2008, after Dorner was deployed to Bahrain with the Navy Reserves, he returned to the LAPD and began to patrol with his training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. He had worked for just four months after his graduation from the academy before being sent overseas.

In internal police papers, Evans said Dorner repeatedly asked why he was being put back on patrol without reintegration training. On one occasion, he began weeping in the patrol car and demanded to be taken back to the police academy to be retrained, according to a summary of an interview with Evans contained in 2009 court documents.

Evans warned Dorner that she would give him an unsatisfactory rating and request that he be removed from the field unless he improved. A day after she followed up on her threat with a poor review, Dorner reported to internal affairs that Evans had kicked a severely mentally ill man in the chest and left cheek during an arrest.
A police review panel ultimately found the allegation untrue and Dorner was fired for making a false statement.
In the manifesto, Dorner said the LAPD destroyed his life, ruined his relationships with his mother and sister and harmed his military career.

Those types of statements don't surprise O'Toole, the former FBI profiler, who said narcissists feel intense shame and humiliation when outside events challenge their perception of themselves.
"He's somebody I call an injustice collector," she said. "When they respond to an injustice that they think is out there, their reaction is completely over the top."

PaulAllen 02-09-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9388743)

Does he look, like, a bitch?

listopencil 02-09-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9388579)

Must have been quite the hellacious chase to remove the truck's wheel.

listopencil 02-09-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9387947)

Where did you get that photo?

listopencil 02-09-2013 12:41 AM

I'm asking where the photo came from because I don't see any bullet holes in the truck, and that looks really funky for an "after" pic following a PIT maneuver.

listopencil 02-09-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9388748)
Does he look, like, a bitch?

Well, does he?

LiveSteam 02-09-2013 12:43 AM

I got 100 bucks says hes camped out with Charlie Sheen

KC native 02-09-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9388762)
Well, does he?

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO **** HIM LIKE A BITCH?

Frazod 02-09-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388528)
That doesn't have anything to do with them arming themselves or not, I doubt he gives two shits if they arm themselves. And yeah, I'd love to be a 6 foot 270 lb black guy in LA about now with a MORE armed general public. We think these accidental shootings were bad...

Of course he cares. So far he's just walking up to people and blasting away. That's a lot easier to do when you know nobody's armed or people aren't looking for it. Why do you think he hasn't whacked anybody else? He says he's got his sniper rifle and can kill anybody from a mile away, but he hasn't used it yet. Claims to be a bad ass super soldier hell bent on taking out every cop in Kalifornia, but apparently there weren't any out and about today. Maybe he's not quite the angel of death his bullshit manifesto would lead us all to believe.

Fairplay 02-09-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388605)
I think there was a guy hid out in the Dakatos years ago for months.

I have my doubts this guy is in those mountains. I think it may be a diversion technique.

If he planned this out he may be in a premade bunker or something he could hole up in until the heat dies down and then decend back into LA to continue his agenda.

Could be interesting.

I believe he tried renting a boat first and was denied. So his secondary plan was the mountains. I don't think he is prepared for this, if he was he would've done this first. I mean if you had really planned this out you would go there first and hole up. Does Mr. Dorner have a place all prepared up there somewhere with food, water, ammo some weapons and a blankie ready for him. I seriously doubt it.

It won't take him long at all for him to give into desperation in these temperatures and die. I checked it will get down to 16 degrees tonight and with -6 windchill. I think he will probably freeze to death.

I think this nutjob is a hothead, I don't think he totally planned this out.
They will find him, but frozen to death IMO.

I would guess it might take a while to find his body if this is the case, get the canine units out and hasten the chase to find his dead rotting corpse covered in snow.

Included is an article, sorry he won't go out Rambo style. Again this is just my opinion.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...tory?track=rss

007 02-09-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9388766)
I got 100 bucks says hes camped out with Charlie Sheen

Winning!!!

Fairplay 02-09-2013 02:37 AM

Had to laugh when I read this article, can you imagine being a fugitive fleeing with a bunch of Bwanas scattered in the area?

I just copied a portion of it though.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lapd-attacks

Two inches of snow Friday coated the mountaintop pine trees and roads around Big Bear Lake, leading motorists to use tire chains. Up to six more inches were expected. But the snow was regarded as a godsend because tracking a man on the run would be easier, authorities said.

Despite the intense search, authorities allowed nearby ski resorts to remain open Friday because they don't believe Dorner is in Big Bear Lake. At one point, a smiling snowboarder whizzed by police and media, seemingly oblivious to an ongoing news conference and the seriousness of the manhunt.

Jay Obernolte, mayor of Big Bear Lake community, described Friday as having "a beautiful winter morning." Residents weren't fearful, he said, adding that "many of the people here are armed."

"Is there panic in our community?" Obernolte asked reporters rhetorically. "No, there is no panic. We're a hardy people in the San Bernardino Mountains."

|Zach| 02-09-2013 03:20 AM

Crazy ****ing series of events.

big nasty kcnut 02-09-2013 04:27 AM

This is what happening. He not in the mountain area he ditch his truck and got another automobile to get away from the area he used roads not much traveled on to throw the cops off his trail. He somewhere where he can blend in and use cash for transactions to not be traced. He will strike again because he loves the attentions he getting from his heroes.

Dave Lane 02-09-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9388743)

Wh... What??

Archie F. Swin 02-09-2013 06:16 AM

I've seen the story on TV, but I never had the sound on. Based on the pictures...they're looking for Dr Dre from "Yo, MTV Raps!"

http://www.beastiemania.com/whois/dr_dre/dr_dre.jpg

Stewie 02-09-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9388861)
This is what happening. He not in the mountain area he ditch his truck and got another automobile to get away from the area he used roads not much traveled on to throw the cops off his trail. He somewhere where he can blend in and use cash for transactions to not be traced. He will strike again because he loves the attentions he getting from his heroes.

My understanding is the from the time he set the truck ablaze and someone noticed and called 911, it was an hour before the cops got to the scene. Plenty of time to get far away.

Bwana 02-09-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9388599)

This is crazy.

Heh, it's happened around here a few times. One as recently as last year, but, it's big country up here with a lot less people than CA.

In58men 02-09-2013 08:47 AM

Does anybody know the details about the ID they found in San Diego?

CaliforniaChief 02-09-2013 08:52 AM

The mayor of Big Bear is a kook. Yesterday he was essentially running a promo for the town, ending the press conference by telling the journalists: "Enjoy your stay in Big Bear Lake!" Tone-deaf.

Stewie 02-09-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9388962)
Does anybody know the details about the ID they found in San Diego?

From what I heard it was either in a trash receptacle, or on top of a trash receptacle. Either way it was in plain site for someone to see. I believe it was a wallet with his driver's license and other ID in it.

Titty Meat 02-09-2013 09:11 AM

This whole story sounds like a GTA game.

In58men 02-09-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9388984)
From what I heard it was either in a trash receptacle, or on top of a trash receptacle. Either way it was in plain site for someone to see. I believe it was a wallet with his driver's license and other ID in it.

Thanks or sharing.

I'll keep researching myself, everything is vague as of right now.

CaliforniaChief 02-09-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 9388606)
Dude is a hero. The LAPD would be better served in the long run if he succeeded.

And you're a complete idiot. He's a murderer. Go away.

In58men 02-09-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9388994)
And you're a complete idiot. He's a murderer. Go away.

Well no shit lol, I'm still intrigued with his motive.

Stewie 02-09-2013 09:42 AM

I read in the LA Times that it actually took authorities five hours to figure out that the burned-out truck was Dorner's. He's long gone from there, I bet.

KChiefer 02-09-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

The truck had a broken axle, which would have prevented the vehicle from moving, and footprints appear to show that Dorner doubled back into the community, said a source with knowledge of the investigation.

It was unclear where Dorner may have gone from there or by what means, the source said.

But Bachman told reporters Friday: "The possibility exists that he is here, somewhere in the forest, so we're going to keep looking...until we determine that he's not here."

Guns found in the truck were also burned, but authorities believe Dorner may have as many as 30 guns with him, the source said. Dorner was in the Navy and is trained in counterinsurgency and intelligence, the source said.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lapd-attacks
So the broken axle means he may not have reached his ideal destination. Can I fire cause that? I don't know.

I had to laugh at the line about him having 30 guns with him.

Bwana 02-09-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9389041)
So the broken axle means he may not have reached his ideal destination. Can I fire cause that? I don't know.

I had to laugh at the line about him having 30 guns with him.

Yeeeeeeeeah :facepalm:

He wouldn't stick out at all sporting 30 guns, even if he had them in a big tote bag. Not even to get into the weight of thirty guns with the ammo.

In58men 02-09-2013 10:16 AM

They're saying he might have up to 30 guns stashed in different areas. Remember he had 3-4 years to plan this out. If you read his manifesto he was able to retrieve weapons/weapon accessories at a very very cheap price.

beach tribe 02-09-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388569)
Florida:

Andrew Lee Scott Dead: Lake County Police Fatally Shoot Wrong Man While Hunting Murder Suspect

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1679408.html

...more...

SHOOT THE INNOCENT "SUSPECT" is Growing Police Trend: Chicago Tribune Expose, Examples, Stats
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...les-Statistics

Cops abuse their power and do whatever the the hell they want everywhere.....not all cops, of course, but enough to make you sick.

This map from one of those powerful links, shows that LA is one of only 2 counties, in the US marked in red when it comes to police misconduct.

beach tribe 02-09-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9389003)
Well no shit lol, I'm still intrigued with his motive.

Me too.
He's probably taken quite a few muderers down with him.
Not implying that this is justified by that.

Bwana 02-09-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9389068)
They're saying he might have up to 30 guns stashed in different areas. Remember he had 3-4 years to plan this out. If you read his manifesto he was able to retrieve weapons/weapon accessories at a very very cheap price.

I will take the bait on 30 guns stashed as a possibility, but there is no way he has 30 guns with him without a vehicle. 30 guns with a decent stash of ammo would be at least 200 pounds. If he is in the mountains, there is no way that dude is packing an extra 200 pounds in that thin air along with other supplies.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9389085)
I will take the bait on 30 guns stashed as a possibility, but there is no way he has 30 guns with him without a vehicle. 30 guns with a decent stash of ammo would be at least 200 pounds. If he is in the mountains, there is no way that dude is packing an extra 200 pounds in that thin air along with other supplies.

I agree that he isn't in the mountains. Why in the hell would he want to attract attention by burning his truck? I say so he could bring the search to the mountains while he was elsewhere. Although he is strong enough to carry 200 pounds of artillery, no way he isn't somewhere else in another vehicle. 3-4 years to plan this? Yeah, he's long gone and just waiting to make his next move.

KChiefer 02-09-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9389068)

Yeah, if he has them stashed in a hide out it makes sense. It was just funny the way it's written. Even if he has 30 guns, he only has two hands.

beach tribe 02-09-2013 10:37 AM

Wait, he's only killed one cop, and two innocent people?
WTF I thought diude had killed like 5 cops.
He's no daisy.

Stewie 02-09-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9389098)
Wait, he's only killed one cop, and two innocent people?
WTF I thought diude had killed like 5 cops.
He's no daisy.

Well, to be honest, the LAPD is doing their best to add to the number of casualties.

Bwana 02-09-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9389092)
I agree that he isn't in the mountains. Why in the hell would he want to attract attention by burning his truck? I say so he could bring the search to the mountains while he was elsewhere. Although he is strong enough to carry 200 pounds of artillery, no way he isn't somewhere else in another vehicle. 3-4 years to plan this? Yeah, he's long gone and just waiting to make his next move.

He may be able to carry 200 pounds in the mountains, but not for long trust me on that one, not in that thin air. Another thing to think about is the fact that he would need other things to survive up there, likely weighing in at a minimum of 100 pounds.

On top of all that, there is a fresh snow up there, so tracking him would not be that hard. I'm with you, unless he humped it up to a cabin around there, he is long gone.

beach tribe 02-09-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9389102)
Well, to be honest, the LAPD is doing their best to add to the number of casualties.

Only downed "police" count.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9389109)
He may be able to carry 200 pounds in the mountains, but not for long trust me on that one, not in that thin air. Another thing to think about is the fact that he would need other things to survive up there, likely weighing in at a minimum of 100 pounds.

On top of all that, there is a fresh snow up there, so tracking him would not be that hard. I'm with you, unless he humped it up to a cabin around there, he is long gone.

Especially since he doesn't have to carry 200 lbs of artillery because he thought this out. They just said n the news that he has control of the game. They are so right.

Frazod 02-09-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9389184)
Especially since he doesn't have to carry 200 lbs of artillery because he thought this out. They just said n the news that he has control of the game. They are so right.

Actually, the media has control of the game, and you ARE the game. LMAO

Rausch 02-09-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9389184)

He didn't *snap* and quit thinking.

They fired him long ago and he's had a long time to play chess...

Rausch 02-09-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389189)
Actually, the media has control of the game, and you ARE the game. LMAO

Knowing his history I wouldn't retreat "up the hill."

He could throw a box over himself in an alley and no one would pay him any mind...