ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2013 06:26 PM

[quote=Halfcan;9869057]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9868937)
11 wins.[/QUOTE]

FYP

You better fix/boycott that barber that ****ed up yo' head:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kEnCupB7a5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 08-08-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9868950)
playmaker = someone who has successful plays. He ranks 8th.

Now does that mean that he's racking up 20 yard plays all the time? Does he make big plays as much as some of the other top qbs? No.

Wait, what?

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9869167)
Wait, what?

Well, technically, taking a snap is affecting a "play", so...

Setsuna 08-08-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9869168)

LMAO you guys.

Simply Red 08-08-2013 07:40 PM

omgWOW!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9869308)
omgWOW!

Do tell?

Simply Red 08-08-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9869023)
For obvious reasons, Alex had more than a bit of a confidence problem in the NoSing years. Seems to me that Harbs cured him of that. Only training camp, but not the "same old Alex."

horrid Quarterback - just awful. Matt Cassel on an annual 'on' day is better than Alex Smith ever was in a game.

I'm not sure what other proof people need? :shrug:

I really DO hope he proves to be a great QB or grows into one, some magical way. I am still a Chiefs fan.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-08-2013 08:18 PM

I'm just glad my thread has over 1000 replies so I can put this on my resume.

Thanks everybody !

Ace Gunner 08-08-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9869336)
horrid Quarterback - just awful. Matt Cassel on an annual 'on' day is better than Alex Smith ever was in a game.

I'm not sure what other proof people need? :shrug:

I really DO hope he proves to be a great QB or grows into one, some magical way. I am still a Chiefs fan.

:duelingfacepalm:

NJChiefsFan 08-08-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9869028)
OMGzzzz!!!! YOU ASSHOLES ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY GF!!!! omgZZ!!!!

Oh, wait... nope... feel nothing. Wasting your time. Just jealous that no one wants to share your miserable lives with you... Boo. Hoo. :deevee:

I really don't have an opinion one way or another about you because I really haven't tried to form one or read enough of your posts, but this response always makes me wonder. It's not just you, a lot of people do it. If you are really indifferent about their opinions, why respond at all? Isn't being indifferent mean you are...indifferent. Do what you want, but I always wonder this when people make a response claiming to be indifferent.

If you are indifferent, you shouldn't care whether they think you actually are indifferent to their feelings or not. Just a pet-peeve of mine. Feel free to be indifferent about it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9869488)
I really don't have an opinion one way or another about you because I really haven't tried to form one or read enough of your posts, but this response always makes me wonder. It's not just you, a lot of people do it. If you are really indifferent about their opinions, why respond at all? Isn't being indifferent mean you are...indifferent. Do what you want, but I always wonder this when people make a response claiming to be indifferent.

If you are indifferent, you shouldn't care whether they think you actually are indifferent to their feelings or not. Just a pet-peeve of mine. Feel free to be indifferent about it.

She lives to bathe in Alex's man-juice and can not STAND anyone seeking to besmirch her sweet baboo.

beach tribe 08-08-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9868333)
Talking about other than Bowe.

This team's lack of a #2 WR is going to be a death knell for the offense again.

I think a healthy Avery is more than adequate in Reids offense.
In his best years he fielded gorilla offenses with guys like pinkston catching 30 balls.
We will probably have 80 balls or more caught by the TEs and Charles will knocking be knocking on 65 or 70
I imagine Davis will get looks too.
All our #2 needs to do is run fast.....thats it.
And Avery is FAST.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 11:34 PM

Gorilla offenses? LMAO

ThaVirus 08-08-2013 11:44 PM

I'm hoping he meant guerilla.

Still not even sure how that would apply given the situation..

Jakemall 08-09-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9869168)

Or you could click the link and learn what a successful play means in this context.