ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

O.city 07-03-2013 10:29 PM

It's a dental graduate residency in prosth. So I wouldn't be doing the med school residency type stuff, just advanced restorative cases and the such

O.city 07-03-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791498)
Keck?

?

I applied out there and think I have an interview but I'd much rather get into the one in either Chicago or Gainesville

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791503)
?

I applied out there and think I have an interview but I'd much rather get into the one in either Chicago or Gainesville

USC Keck is the teaching hospital. I don't know your major and/or if I did, I forgot. My bad.

Gainesville versus Los Angeles/Hollywood?

Geez Dude, do it for the once-in-a-lifetime experience, then you can go home (or wherever).

O.city 07-03-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791509)
USC Keck is the teaching hospital. I don't know your major and/or if I did, I forgot. My bad.

Gainesville versus Los Angeles/Hollywood?

Geez Dude, do it for the once-in-a-lifetime experience, then you can go home (or wherever).

I believe it's there at the hospital . I know I'd like to be in LA, but the other programs have things I like a little better.

Then again I may just say **** it and go did a practice and start making money an learn that way

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791519)
I believe it's there at the hospital . I know I'd like to be in LA, but the other programs have things I like a little better.

Then again I may just say **** it and go did a practice and start making money an learn that way

What type of medicine?

O.city 07-03-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791521)
What type of medicine?

Dental.

It's a prosth residency

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791523)
Dental.

It's a prosth residency

Ah, okay. Can't help you out there, as I don't have any dentist friends out here. Medical doctors, yes, dentists, no.

But I do have a few dentist friends in the KC metro area.

O.city 07-03-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791539)
Ah, okay. Can't help you out there, as I don't have any dentist friends out here. Medical doctors, yes, dentists, no.

But I do have a few dentist friends in the KC metro area.

Thanks.

I actually have a few jobs open back in the Springfield area just not sure what we wanna do at this point

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791560)
Thanks.

I actually have a few jobs open back in the Springfield area just not sure what we wanna do at this point

Illinois or Missouri?

That's a long way from Los Angeles or Chicago, if you know what I mean.

O.city 07-03-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791659)
Illinois or Missouri?

That's a long way from Los Angeles or Chicago, if you know what I mean.

Missouri.

I know. It's only 2 years, so I'd love to be in either for that time so we shall see.

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791666)
Missouri.

I know. It's only 2 years, so I'd love to be in either for that time so we shall see.

Well as a dentist, you'll likely earn enough money to live in either L.A. or Chicago.

It'll just depend on the lifestyle that best suits you and your family.

IMO, nothing beats an average mean temp of 70 degrees with beaches and mountains on either side.

O.city 07-03-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791679)
Well as a dentist, you'll likely earn enough money to live in either L.A. or Chicago.

It'll just depend on the lifestyle that best suits you and your family.

I hope.

We are probably heading back towards home in south central mo though to get closer to the family.

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9791685)
I hope.

We are probably heading back towards home in south central mo though to get closer to the family.

Family's overrated. Live the dream and fly them to your palatial estate in the Pacific Palisades on your G IV.

:D

O.city 07-03-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9791725)
Family's overrated. Live the dream and fly them to your palatial estate in the Pacific Palisades on your G IV.

:D

Well, in order to do that, I'd have to do some pretty sketchy dental work. :LOL:

TribalElder 07-04-2013 12:26 AM

Kraft should have asked Hernandez to get his ring back from putin