ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

keg in kc 01-23-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9345067)
Don't think the list of scouts has been updated, so it may very well be inaccurate.

For example, we didn't have a director of college scouting for, at least, the last year under *****.

Maybe. Pretty clear the list has been updated, though. There's a lot of empty positions, and a lot of names without info/hyperlinks yet.

It's also possible they go with the current scouting staff until the draft, and then we'll see a bunch of turnover the next day.

Or maybe, as you say, there's been turnover and it's just not on the website yet.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-23-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9345025)
You say that now. Wait until they draft Collin Klein.

Lol oh boy. That would be difficult to swallow.

O.city 01-23-2013 03:51 PM

Only problems so far would be his hand size and the Petrino thing, second part maybe being overblown, don't know if he's ever had a QB as talented as Wilson.

RunKC 01-23-2013 03:52 PM

• Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson was the best signal caller of the day. He had some wobbly balls in early drills but did excellent in 11-on-11s. Went for a stretch where he did not miss a pass. Footwork looked improved from yesterday and planted much better. Threw a nice 9 route that was almost caught but overthrew Terrence Williams on a 9 route right after. Had a beautiful In route pass to Quinton Patton while under pressure. Still lacked zip on his passes, but had a better day

I don't care that his passes aren't pretty. The guy looks the part and his footwork being improved drastically helps his stock. He gets the ball where it needs to be.

O.city 01-23-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9345120)
• Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson was the best signal caller of the day. He had some wobbly balls in early drills but did excellent in 11-on-11s. Went for a stretch where he did not miss a pass. Footwork looked improved from yesterday and planted much better. Threw a nice 9 route that was almost caught but overthrew Terrence Williams on a 9 route right after. Had a beautiful In route pass to Quinton Patton while under pressure. Still lacked zip on his passes, but had a better day

I don't care that his passes aren't pretty. The guy looks the part and his footwork being improved drastically helps his stock. He gets the ball where it needs to be.

What about the lack of armstrenght, that doesn't bother you?

Frosty 01-23-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9345120)

I hate when I have wobbly balls.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9345127)
What about the lack of armstrenght, that doesn't bother you?

I thought one of Tyler Wilson's positive attributes was his arm strength. It doesn't appear to be lacking when I've seen him play this season.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-23-2013 03:59 PM

This is how OTHER fan boards view the QB's...kind of interesting, if you are bored.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...-vs-Geno-Smith

Sorter 01-23-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9345137)
I thought one of Tyler Wilson's positive attributes was his arm strength. It doesn't appear to be lacking when I've seen him play this season.

Yup. I've never thought that was an issue.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-23-2013 04:00 PM

I wouldn't say Tyler lacks arm strength...

O.city 01-23-2013 04:01 PM

I didn't say he did, that report does.

I've never really thought that was a problem, though.

RunKC 01-23-2013 04:07 PM

Didn't really seem like arm strength was a problem. He made a 40 yard pass here and it looked like he was just going through the motion.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtMXbeUCEQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigCatDaddy 01-23-2013 04:09 PM

I'm 50/50 on Wilson and Geno now. I just really like this kids toughness and leadership.

O.city 01-23-2013 04:12 PM

I'm not the one saying he has arm strength issues, that report posted by RunKc is.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-23-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9345168)
I'm 50/50 on Wilson and Geno now. I just really like this kids toughness and leadership.

Leadership?

He threw his teammates under the bus!

/O.city