ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

O.city 01-23-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9345180)
Leadership?

He threw his teammates under the bus!

/O.city

Yep, great leadership. Led his team right into the toilet bowl this year.

EDIT: Actually, **** it. If he's the guy we take, i'm fine with it. Ecstatic actually. As I've said all along, Wilson or Geno, I'm fine with it. Sorry I brought up some concerns in a thread specifically made for talking about a prospect, if it bothered some Wilsonites this much.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 04:17 PM

What's the word on the TE Wilson seems to like a lot? Chris Gragg. I know he's a senior, and it's kind of hard to tell without combine results or 40 times. He seems like a strong, tough guy with soft hands. Runs after contact a lot. I kind of like him. Would love to see him as a late round pick.

O.city 01-23-2013 04:20 PM

zrod10 ‏@zrod10

@NFLDraftMonster anything u can comment/say about @NFLosophy report that chiefs love Wilson?
Expand

24m Benjamin Allbright Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster

@zrod10 @NFLosophy I'd already reported that same thing weeks ago. Previous regime loved him. Current one likes him a lot. We'll see.
Retweeted b

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-23-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9345205)
zrod10 ‏@zrod10

@NFLDraftMonster anything u can comment/say about @NFLosophy report that chiefs love Wilson?
Expand

@zrod10 @NFLosophy I'd already reported that same thing weeks ago. Previous regime loved him. Current one likes him a lot. We'll see.
Retweeted b

Comment From Guest
Has there been any turnover in the scouting / personnel department since Dorsey came on board, or do you expect there to be many changes in that department before the draft? If I remember correctly there was some discussion when Pioli was hired that he didn't have his staff in place prior to fully feel comfortable with his first draft.
1:22

Adam Teicher:
Dorsey has said he won't make any changes on scouting staff, at least not right away. You're right about Pioli. He didn't trust the scouts when he came to the Chiefs. A lot of them were still around but not involved in that first draft and then were fired right afterward. But Dorsey seems to think he can trust and work with the scouts

O.city 01-23-2013 04:23 PM

Good to hear that Dorsey is flexible.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9345208)

Adam Teicher:
Dorsey has said he won't make any changes on scouting staff, at least not right away. You're right about *****. He didn't trust the scouts when he came to the Chiefs. A lot of them were still around but not involved in that first draft and then were fired right afterward. But Dorsey seems to think he can trust and work with the scouts

For now dut dut daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RealSNR 01-23-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9345205)
zrod10 ‏@zrod10

Expand

Retweeted b

Uhp. Looks like that's the killshot on Wilson's career.

O.city 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9345221)

I was thinking that as well.

Rexx 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

The leadership and toughness Wilson brings to the table is hard to ignore. He may have the "it" factor that many of the top QB's seem to have. The combine is going to be interesting!

htismaqe 01-23-2013 04:26 PM

I'm just going to assume we won't hear anymore criticisms of Geno, since this thread turned into such a pussy fest.

I can't believe we can't have an objective conversation around here anymore. Completely run by morons...

O.city 01-23-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9345234)
I'm just going to assume we won't hear anymore criticisms of Geno, since this thread turned into such a pussy fest.

I can't believe we can't have an objective conversation around here anymore. Completely run by morons...

Watch out, you will get shit on.

RunKC 01-23-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9345221)

They would have drafted Glennon. I have no doubt about it.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9345240)
Watch out, you will get shit on.

I'm past the point of giving a ****.

I think I might go full Redrum at this point and see how long it takes for me to get banned...

beer bacon 01-23-2013 04:31 PM

He's got tiny hands. Say no to "Tiny Hands" Tyler Wilson!

O.city 01-23-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9345247)
I'm past the point of giving a ****.

I think I might go full Redrum at this point and see how long it takes for me to get banned...

Ha.