ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Teos made up gf (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268978)

Hammock Parties 01-24-2013 06:55 PM

That cardigan is gay for sure.

Hammock Parties 01-24-2013 06:56 PM

His answer is basically him repeating himself...seems nervous/sign of lying. Also looks away as soon as he answers the question.

splatbass 01-24-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9348724)
I'm no expert but he seems like a homosexual to me.

Only homosexuals have gaydar, so....... :)

Sorter 01-24-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9348765)

ROFL

Frazod 01-24-2013 07:37 PM

It amazes me that people still give a shit about this.

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9347778)
he's dumb enough for black bob to make fun of

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9348056)

ROFL

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 08:00 PM

The "It didn't cross my mind" comment is the last straw for me in my personal court of perception. Bullshit you had 1,000 plus hours of conversations and it didn't cross your mind to visit your dying girlfriend. TBH, the media helping him get out of this pisses me off much more than the actual story. If I didn't hate ESPN enough as it is.

In the end I don't really care if he is gay or if he was ****ing around for whatever reason with the public. I think that would have been a massive waste of time, even for the Heisman. I am more annoyed on principle that he thinks he is pulling this off. Oh well.

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9348765)

:facepalm:

Sorter 01-24-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9348905)
The "It didn't cross my mind" comment is the last straw for me in my personal court of perception. Bullshit you had 1,000 plus hours of conversations and it didn't cross your mind to visit your dying girlfriend. TBH, the media helping him get out of this pisses me off much more than the actual story. If I didn't hate ESPN enough as it is.

In the end I don't really care if he is gay or if he was ****ing around for whatever reason with the public. I think that would have been a massive waste of time, even for the Heisman. I am more annoyed on principle that he thinks he is pulling this off. Oh well.

Yup. I loath that the media isn't ripping him for that comment. ****, PFT has an article about how he vehemently denies being gay and how it says volumes about him.

Why is there no article talking about the volumes it speaks about a dick who couldn't travel to see his dying girlfriend once?

He was in on it to promote his Heisman campaign. That is the only explanation that makes sense to me.

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 08:08 PM

It is amazing that such a large group of media can miss one of the most obvious flaws in his defense. Or maybe it's amazing that I miss the real reason the media is ignoring it. I am probably expecting too much honest media coverage.

Strongside 01-24-2013 08:10 PM

Anyone hear the game on 610 earlier where they had listeners call in a impersonate a girl and sweet talk Jay Binkley? For better or worse, it was the best KC sports radio I've heard since Nick Wright left.

splatbass 01-24-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9348911)
:facepalm:

It was a joke, dumbass. That is what the smiley was for.

Chiefnj2 01-24-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9348905)
The "It didn't cross my mind" comment is the last straw for me in my personal court of perception. Bullshit you had 1,000 plus hours of conversations and it didn't cross your mind to visit your dying girlfriend.

The follow up question should have been "Doesn't that make you an asshole, in addition to being naive?"

Flying from Indiana to Hawaii, what big west coast state do you fly over? Hmm, the same one where they are planning on pulling the plug on your girlfriend that you spent over 500 hours on the phone with listening to her breathe when she was in an alleged coma (yet could magically come out of the coma and laugh and change her breathing in response to Teo's voice)? Make a stop? No way, have to fly straight to his friend Toui.

Sorter 01-24-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9349363)
The follow up question should have been "Doesn't that make you asshole, in addition to being naive?"

Flying from Indiana to Hawaii, what big west coast state do you fly over? Hmm, the same one where they are planning on pulling the plug on your girlfriend that you spent over 500 hours on the phone with listening to her breathe when she was in an alleged coma (yet could magically come out of the coma and laugh and change her breathing in response to Teo's voice)? Make a stop? No way, have to fly straight to his friend Toui.

Yup. Mother****er was in on it.

This sounds malicious but I'd love to be a scout/DPP/Gm and ask him that at the combine.

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 10:20 PM

And unless the media are all idiots, they are in on helping him skate by on this. This isn't a revelation, but it adds to it. Hell, people posted about the connection between him and Couric.