ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Teos made up gf (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268978)

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9349143)
It was a joke, dumbass. That is what the smiley was for.

Right.

I'm the dumbass.

LMAO

Can you continue to defend him because he's an Islander?

splatbass 01-24-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9349429)
Right.

I'm the dumbass.

LMAO

Can you continue to defend him because he's an Islander?

I never defended him because he is an islander, dumbass. I just said it is possible that he didn't know, and nothing I've seen since then has changed that.

Were you always this stupid?

Setsuna 01-25-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9349459)
I never defended him because he is an islander, dumbass. I just said it is possible that he didn't know, and nothing I've seen since then has changed that.

Were you always this stupid?

:facepalm:

He goes to Notre Dame dude. Which means he's pretty intelligent as they don't just take any athletes and are strict about academics even in sports. It's like saying a football player going to Stanford didn't know that grass is green. It's ludicrous. There is no way he didn't know all this was happening. There isn't a sliver of information that would state otherwise. Just stop.

BigCatDaddy 01-25-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9349867)

He goes to Notre Dame dude. Which means he's pretty intelligent as they don't just take any athletes and are strict about academics even in sports. It's like saying a football player going to Stanford didn't know that grass is green. It's ludicrous. There is no way he didn't know all this was happening. There isn't a sliver of information that would state otherwise. Just stop.

Splatbass's arguements all ask you to suspend commen sense, logic, and reason.

Deberg_1990 01-25-2013 08:42 AM

I think TMZ has some audio clips posted of his friend pretending to be the girl. They played them this morning on local sports radio. They did sound amazingly girl like.

Te'o is a weirdo, a dumbass or gay.

Predarat 01-25-2013 09:09 AM

If before the draft, he beats the ever loving shit out of that toispoppo guy, puts him in the hospital, and when he gets out puts him back in there, he is legit in the mid to late first round. If no he isn't even worth a 4th rounder.

BigRock 01-25-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9349887)
I think TMZ has some audio clips posted of his friend pretending to be the girl. They played them this morning on local sports radio. They did sound amazingly girl like.

Apparently for good reason.

Quote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...osopo/1863869/

Manti Te'o was speaking to a women on the phone after all.

The architect of the hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, used his cousin Tino to play the part of Lennay Kekua during conversations with Te'o.

This revelation goes against Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's lawyer, Milton Grimes, who asserted that Ronaiah had been the voice Te'o believed to be Kekua during over 1,000 hours of phone conversations.

Te'o "thought it was a female he was talking with," Grimes told the New York Daily News. "It was Ronaiah as Lennay."

Te'o released voicemails he received from Kekua during an interview with Katie Couric Thursday.

"There is no doubt whatsoever that it's Tino," the Post's Tuiasosopo family source said.
Since I called this yesterday, I'll go ahead and spoil the next development too. That fullback is gonna see the picture and go "Hey, that's the girl I met!"

Predarat 01-25-2013 10:31 AM

"If Te'o can screw the hell out of Tino, then send me a picture of her feet, he would make a perfect 1st round selection for the Jets"
-Rex Ryan

Halfcan 01-25-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9349887)

Te'o is a weirdo, a dumbass or gay.

Yep his dead girlfriend was a weird gay guy- pretty creepy- they prob had phonce sex. I wonder if Couric asked him if he spanked it-lol

splatbass 01-25-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

No, it isn't ludicrous. If you knew people like him in Hawaii you would know what I am talking about, and that has been my point all along. You are judging him by mainland standards. You guys are just ignorant.

I have never said he didn't lie, I have made NO absolute statements like you guys. None of you know anything about the situation, and are in no position to make the absolute statements you are making. Which of us is more reasonable, you who believe what you believe is absolutely true based only on your feelings, or me who uses knowledge to say something is possible, yet never claims it as fact?

I hope none of you guys ever get jury duty. You form an opinion based on your own feelings, then don't give a flying **** what evidence is there.

splatbass 01-25-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9349885)
Splatbass's arguements all ask you to suspend commen sense, logic, and reason.

No, they don't. You just haven't paid attention to them and are basing your opinion on feelings, not logic or evidence. Emotions is all you have.

beach tribe 01-25-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Puuuuuhlease.

There isn't a school in the nation who wouldn't have accepted this moron based solely on what he does on the field.

stonedstooge 01-25-2013 01:04 PM

Te'o-Go away and STFU

warpaint* 01-25-2013 02:56 PM

Ha, I heard the audio on Cowherd today of the person he was talking to....that is a chick. At least on those recordings. There is no way that's a dude. Again at least on those recordings.

Chiefnj2 01-25-2013 05:07 PM

Didn't Teo have friends or roommates? Don't you think someone, out of curiosity, would have googled her name, or tried to see if she was a Stanford student or see what she looked like, or would have tried to get her on facetime?