ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***THE OFFICIAL WVU vs. KU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270633)

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 02:52 PM

Slow down Perry, slow down.

chiefsfan987 03-02-2013 02:53 PM

Ellis fail X 2.

GloryDayz 03-02-2013 02:53 PM

LOL, the fat official can't bend over!

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 02:53 PM

Traylor sucks on Offense and Defense...man he is disappointing.

chiefsfan987 03-02-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9457415)
Traylor sucks on Offense and Defense...man he is disappointing.

I think he'll be a beast in a couple years, but... he's got a lot of learning to do.

TribalElder 03-02-2013 02:55 PM

Nice sportsmanship by WV helping up the flying KU player

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9457424)

He felt sorry for Traylor methinks.

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 (Post 9457422)
I think he'll be a beast in a couple years, but... he's got a lot of learning to do.

Ya he just looks totally lost and seems to always be at the wrong place at the wrong time... I guess Withey did as well his first year here.

GloryDayz 03-02-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9457424)

Maybe Self will let him come play in Kansas...

NorthernWV 03-02-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9457392)
Please name 5 teams better than Kansas.

Like I said, this year no team has really looked like they are definitely the best in college basketball. Miami, Indiana, Gonzaga, Duke, Michigan, Florida, Georgetown...you could argue they are better than Kansas (and Im sure you could argue Kansas is better than them)...Kansas is historically a great team...this year they are really good, but im not sold on them being elite...after the TCU and Oklahoma game Kansas fans were thinking they were going to be an 4 or 5 seed...I mean TCU is atrocious..if they can lose to them they can lose to anyone...if they are playing good though they can beat anyone...I guess I just want to see them be more consistent

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthernWV (Post 9457430)
Like I said, this year no team has really looked like they are definitely the best in college basketball. Miami, Indiana, Gonzaga, Duke, Michigan, Florida, Georgetown...you could argue they are better than Kansas (and Im sure you could argue Kansas is better than them)...Kansas is historically a great team...this year they are really good, but im not sold on them being elite...after the TCU and Oklahoma game Kansas fans were thinking they were going to be an 4 or 5 seed...I mean TCU is atrocious..if they can lose to them they can lose to anyone

Every team has an off game or two, ours just came as a three game streak.

ArrowheadHawk 03-02-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Like I said, this year no team has really looked like they are definitely the best in college basketball. Miami, Indiana, Gonzaga, Duke, Michigan, Florida, Georgetown...you could argue they are better than Kansas (and Im sure you could argue Kansas is better than them)...Kansas is historically a great team...this year they are really good, but im not sold on them being elite...after the TCU and Oklahoma game Kansas fans were thinking they were going to be an 4 or 5 seed...I mean TCU is atrocious..if they can lose to them they can lose to anyone...if they are playing good though they can beat anyone...I guess I just want to see them be more consistent

A lot of those team you named either have a loss just as bad as TCU or play in a crap conference.

DJay23 03-02-2013 03:00 PM

11/13 with as many 3's as Ben shoots is hard to believe.

Imon Yourside 03-02-2013 03:03 PM

LOlz

DJay23 03-02-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

KU won 18 in a row. Then lost 3 in a row. Now are about to win 6 in a row. There aren't too many teams that have been more consistent this year.