ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 49ers cornerback: No gays allowed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269499)

MahiMike 01-30-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9366365)
Why shouldn't it be? Its could be a pretty derogatory term, maybe not to you, but to many homosexuals.

To me, your argument is no different than someone saying "I can't believe we can't go around saying ****er and person of Hispanic heritage! I've been saying it all my life and I don't wanna change. **** these intellectual pussies!".

So...

You're a bundle of sticks then?

warpaint* 01-30-2013 10:33 PM

Nothing "shocking" about that answer.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9365503)
So he doesn't like or want to be around gay men. Ok......Newsflash neither do most other men that are not gay.

LMAO

The more you post, the more you come across as a ****ing hillbilly reerun.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9365510)
I don't agree with his views, but he will be persecuted for telling the truth. That is as wrong as his homophobia to me. People feel how they feel. The PC bullshit is out of control, and we are about to have a cookie cutter society where no one ever says what they think, and instead give the canned acceptable response.

You're missing the point, entirely

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9365543)
It's funny how players are baited into these types of things just so the media can overreact.

LMAO

KingDipShit strikes again.

By baited, I suppose you mean, questioned?

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9365772)
And everyone who calls people a bigot for saying that kind of thing is a hypocrite because they too in turn, disagree vehemently with the ideology in which someone lives their life.

I personally hate the whole "tolerance" bullshit when this topic comes up. And I don't give a crap about gay people. What you do in the privacy of your bedroom, so long as it's between consenting adults, is your business and you're welcome to it. But if someone doesn't like gays it doesn't make them a bigot anymore than a guy who doesn't like tall chics or chics with flat asses.

Actually, it does.

It means that people are intolerant of other people's lives, even though it doesn't impact the lives of those passing judgement.

I'm sure you're experienced enough to know that 99% of all gay men would never hit on you as a heterosexual man, because anyone would know immediately that you're not gay.

So, there should be no fear, no anger and no intolerance towards homosexuals in general.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9365784)
Good for him. Someone needs to stand up to the queers.

And you claim I'm the biggest asshole in this forum.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9365856)
And maybe muslims should quit blowing shit up and killing people in the name of Allah? Stereotypes exist for a reason.

And maybe Christians shouldn't have murdered 20 million Native Americans because they were "godless barbarians".

Oh Snap 01-30-2013 10:53 PM

Did anyone else think that this guy is hiding something? Its usually the straight up homophobes who turn out being gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a Bath House.

Also, sad that he feels this way (no homo). It wasn't all that long ago that people who shared his skin pigment weren't allowed to use fountains, restrooms, buildings, and/or marry whites.

stevieray 01-30-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9366503)
And maybe Christians shouldn't have murdered 20 million Native Americans because they were "godless barbarians".

they were murdering each other before the colonists arrived...and some hooked up with said colonists to kill other tribes.

besides, that doesn't invalidate terrorists acts committed by Muslims, just like yelling allah akbar before going on a shooting rampage at Ft Hood doesn't constitute workplace violence.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9366323)
You're a ****ing reerun when it comes to race and social dynamics, but you've stumbled onto something here..

Blacks should be FAR more supportive of LBGT community and its fight for rights, yet it seems they are some of its staunchest critics. I never quite understood why; I'm thinking its largely a religious issue.

Whew, this is a gigantic sociological issue that can't be answered easily with a singular broad stroke.

African-Americans may have been the largest minority in the country for several decades. But that doesn't necessarily mean that as a minority, they should "join forces" with the LGBT community in hopes of furthering the cause of Civil Rights in America.

Same goes for Asians and Latinos: You can't just pair races and minorities up for no other reason other than they're minorities, with the hopes that hooking up with the LGBT community will somehow give their cause more credence and acceptance.

ThaVirus 01-30-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9366531)
they were murdering each other before the colonists arrived...and some hooked up with said colonists to kill other tribes.

besides, that doesn't invalidate terrorists acts committed by Muslims, just like yelling allah akbar before going on a shooting rampage at Ft Hood doesn't constitute workplace violence.

LMAO Yes.

Good thing we wiped them all out. They were already doing it before we got here!

stevieray 01-30-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9366533)
Whew, this is a gigantic sociological issue that can't be answered easily with a singular broad stroke.

African-Americans may have been the largest minority in the country for several decades. But that doesn't necessarily mean that as a minority, they should "join forces" with the LGBT community in hopes of furthering the cause of Civil Rights in America.

Same goes for Asians and Latinos: You can't just pair races and minorities up for no other reason other than they're minorities, with the hopes that hooking up with the LGBT community will somehow give their cause more credence and acceptance.

bravo...the attempt of a correalation is weak sauce.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

This is akin to claiming that the Japanese dynasties, the Chinese dynasties, the Russian Czars, the English, French, Spanish and Romans killed each other, too.

Quote:

I'm not sure how you can compare one lone nut to the US Federal Government.

stevieray 01-30-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9366535)
LMAO Yes.

Good thing we wiped them all out. They were already doing it before we got here!

I think it's funny when people try to apply todays standards to life over two centuries ago.