ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

htismaqe 10-16-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020233)
I never said I wanted him to leave; I said there are a shit-ton of WRs who are more consistant TODAY, regardless of QB.

WHEN THE BALL HITS YOU IN THE HANDS, A 'STAR' WR SHOULD CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO???

So, because I haven't spent my days posting in the CP, I'm a 'n00b'??

**** you, you ignorant elitist pricks.

Dwayne Bowe, as a #1 'star' reciever is NOT in the class off Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, etc. Fitzgerald has about as shitty of a QB situation as Bowe, yet doesn't drop easy passes, nor does he point to the back of his jersey after making a routine catch in garbage time of a game that his team is getting blown out in. He's immature and inconsistant at a point in his career when he should be anything BUT.

Sorry to break the illusion of your precious D-Bowe, but um, since we're being honest about this team, let's look at REALITY.

The problem was obviously NOT Todd Haley, because we are WORSE without him. The problems run deep.

To all you dipshits who called me an 'idiot'; you all are sticking up for a #1 WR on a 1-5 team who doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands.

Yes, you're a ****ing idiot.

Here's some of the other WRs that had a higher drop percentage than Bowe last year (hint, Bowe wasn't even in the bottom TWENTY):

Donald Driver
Eric Decker
Brandon Marshall
Demaryius Thomas
DeSean Jackson
Devin Hester
Mario Manningham
Santana Moss
Roddy White

Here's some of the other WRs that had a similar drop percentage to Bowe from 2008-2010:

Santana Moss
Brandon Marshall
Nate Washington
Marques Colston
Pierre Garcon
DeSean Jackson
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Braylon Edwards

htismaqe 10-16-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020448)
He drops easy passes, points at the back of his jersey after making catches during games his team is in the process of getting blown out of, and disappears during key points of games

Yep, it's Black Bob.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:56 AM

you all are ****ing insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 11:59 AM

Yep.....It's Spongeblack Bobtard.

Brock 10-16-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020522)
you all are ****ing insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

Well.....bye.

Sorter 10-16-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

I'll just quit posting here

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mv6jCHSt1r6p48c.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jnkc8y5E1rr7c36.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5lr3h5i511qfa135.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

These guys just can't quit us.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Quote:

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

Quote:

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

I'll just quit posting here.

rep

Sorter 10-16-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020549)
rep

lost

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 12:05 PM

Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Hey look.....Black Bob started a 3rd account.

ChiefsCountry 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020554)
Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

Another ****ing idiot.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020546)
It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the ****ing truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020554)

yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...