ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- what would you say is the most fast food, food, you've eaten in one sitting? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216094)

CoMoChief 10-12-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 6167029)
One time I smoked some weed that my boss gave me ( cuz it was lent and I had given up alcohol). I don't really smoke, so I got feeling weird and got the munchies. I drove to Jack in the Box. Now, the Jack in the Box was one block away. Seriously! One block over and just up to the main street, it was on the quarter, like 600 yards away.
The drive seemed like ten minutes! I kept thinking, " damn! Jack in the Box is FAR!"
I finally got there and it seemed like there was all this stuff on the menu board I had never had. I said, out loud, " oh my god... All this stuff! Yes!"
I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich meal with onion rings and Oreo shake, a jalapeño poppers, curly fries, sourdough Jack, chocolate shake, a taco, and piece of cheesecake. I think that was it, I do know that the total wax $18.13. That, I do remember.
My wife came home later, I was sitting on the floor watching TV with all this on the coffee table. She walks in, takes a long look says, "what the...did you smoke that weed from your boss?!"

rofl

THIS x a million. ROFL. Jack in the Box.....great high munchies......I still dont know why CoMo doesnt have one with all the STL people there and how popular it is there in that area.

Simply Red 10-12-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6167345)
THIS x a million. ROFL. Jack in the Box.....great high munchies......I still dont know why CoMo doesnt have one with all the STL people there and how popular it is there in that area.

same as Checkers, no?

88TG88 10-12-2009 09:57 PM

I've never really been a big fast food fan. All the places you guys talked about give me the shits/puke in regular portions. I can eat a shitload of burgers or whatever if I make it. The most fast food I think was a double-double, animal cheeseburger, and animal fries at in-n-out.

teedubya 10-12-2009 11:50 PM

I ate 1.5 Burrito King Burritos from Burrito King in Lawrence... and a bag of doritos and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew one drunken/stoned evening in college. I threw up though... then ate the other half of the burrito.

COllege FTW!!!

Stewie 10-13-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6166198)
i have NEVER been to Shakey's, surprisingly.

That was about 30 years ago. The Shakey's in OP closed in the mid '80s. I'm not sure if there are any left.

angelo 10-13-2009 07:26 AM

I have two times and they both involve alcohol.

1) I spent the afternoon drinking and took a cab to get. Gates Bbq Mixed Plate, Fries, Onion Rings, Beans and an 8pc Bucket of Chicken with Sides from KFC.

2) I drank a 1/5th of tequila while cleaning the house and ordered $330.00 worth of Chinese food. Every single appetizer, 3 soups, and 10 entrees.
The wife came home to a dining room table full of food. The left overs would not all fit in the fridge. She banned me from ordering deliver if I had more than 3 cocktails.

Ang

bevischief 10-13-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6165369)
It always seems to be at taco bell for me. I’ve eaten a Mexican pizza, a ½ pound bean burrito, 2 double decker tacos, a crunch-wrap supreme, and 2 chicken soft tacos before. I didn’t feel too great after that.

I bet you did...

bevischief 10-13-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 6165370)
I once got a two McDonalds' Double Quarter Pounders because of an error by the drive through person working at the time. I ate both in one sitting. Two large fries, too.

That is a heatattack just waiting to happen...

bevischief 10-13-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 6165459)
"Back in the day" I ate two large thin crust Pizza Hut ground beef pizzas. They were very large then, late 60s, and they only offered thin crust.

Used to order two double cheeseburgers as regular operating procedure. :D

More recently, two Portillos Combos. They have an Italian sausage inside of Italian beef, with hot peppers.

That was a few years ago, one is difficult to eat now and they have gotten expensive.

Portillos great place to eat!

RockChalk 10-13-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6167304)
Thx, man they don't pimp pictures of their pie, much. I was hoping to see what the pies look like.

Don't waste your time. Their pies are unimpressive turds. If you can eat that place sober, more power to you

bevischief 10-13-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 6165506)
I once witnessed a friend of mine eat 23 slices of pizza off of the Pizza Hut buffet. We went back to his house afterwards and he did not come out from his bedroom for several hours so once we drank all of his beer we left. The next day he told me that it felt like he was going into cardiac arrest and that he only got out of bed to give birth to his pizza babies. He won the $20 bet which was that he couldn't eat 20 slices of pizza so he at 23 just to be a badass....lol

:clap:ROFL

Donger 10-13-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy369 (Post 6167986)
That is a heatattack just waiting to happen...

It was actually rather lukewarm.

RockChalk 10-13-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 6167624)
I ate 1.5 Burrito King Burritos from Burrito King in Lawrence... and a bag of doritos and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew one drunken/stoned evening in college. I threw up though... then ate the other half of the burrito.

COllege FTW!!!

YES! I wondered if anyone would know what Burrito King was if I mentioned it. My roommate through college once put down 3 of those things and claimed he was still hungry. This guy could really put away some food though.

Lumpy 10-13-2009 08:18 AM

It was awhile ago, but I had downed a Taco Bell Grande Meal as if it was my last meal. :D

Another was when I scarfed down a Quad Stacker from BK. I don't know if they still have that one on the menu... but I would never do that again.

bevischief 10-13-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 6167029)
One time I smoked some weed that my boss gave me ( cuz it was lent and I had given up alcohol). I don't really smoke, so I got feeling weird and got the munchies. I drove to Jack in the Box. Now, the Jack in the Box was one block away. Seriously! One block over and just up to the main street, it was on the quarter, like 600 yards away.
The drive seemed like ten minutes! I kept thinking, " damn! Jack in the Box is FAR!"
I finally got there and it seemed like there was all this stuff on the menu board I had never had. I said, out loud, " oh my god... All this stuff! Yes!"
I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich meal with onion rings and Oreo shake, a jalapeño poppers, curly fries, sourdough Jack, chocolate shake, a taco, and piece of cheesecake. I think that was it, I do know that the total wax $18.13. That, I do remember.
My wife came home later, I was sitting on the floor watching TV with all this on the coffee table. She walks in, takes a long look says, "what the...did you smoke that weed from your boss?!"

rofl

ROFL