ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year Poll - Round 1 - The KCChiefsFan 50/50 Region (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272079)

Pasta Little Brioni 04-13-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9584692)
How?

Steals it from a Cardinal...Vulture style

Frazod 04-13-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9584688)
Almost pulled the trigger on 10. We are truly blessed in douchiness.

I've decided that for Round Two, rather than have an individual poll for each Region, I'm just going to do a single multiple-choice poll, and advance the top four to compete for the championship.

I have no idea how that will shake out. But it will be douchy bloodbath. LMAO

ThaVirus 04-13-2013 08:51 PM

I voted Hootie for being an incessant douche, Setsuna for being a good-for-nothing douche, Houstonwhodat for being a thread-starting-attention-whore douche, and InMem for being a butthurt douche.

Hootie 04-13-2013 08:54 PM

just to be clear

we all realize that I am the coolest person on this board, right?

Lumpy 04-13-2013 08:56 PM

This one was easier to decide on than the last region. Only one person deserved a vote from me though.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-13-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9584731)
I've decided that for Round Two, rather than have an individual poll for each Region, I'm just going to do a single multiple-choice poll, and advance the top four to compete for the championship.

I have no idea how that will shake out. But it will be douchy bloodbath. LMAO

Oh...my....gawd :eek:

MTG#10 04-13-2013 08:59 PM

houstonwhodat should win in a landslide. Nothing screams douche more than being proud of admitted frivolous lawsuits

Pasta Little Brioni 04-13-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9584766)
houstonwhodat should win in a landslide. Nothing screams douche more than being proud of admitted frivolous lawsuits

That and not only watching SNL, but starting a billion threads about watching SNL.

Hootie 04-13-2013 09:05 PM

yeah if I were to vote I'd vote Setsuna and houstonwhodat

and probably COchief for being a ****ing bundle of sticks

lcarus 04-13-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9584751)
just to be clear

we all realize that I am the coolest person on this board, right?

Quit trying to douche it up while the contest is still going on. You're more transparent than an overly small condom with a big black dick stuffed in it. You'll get your fair shares believe me. You're like a politician during an election who gives a speech but beforehand has a "moment of silence" for whatever terrible thing is the most fresh in everyone's minds.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-13-2013 09:09 PM

Kaylore is a douche and run afficiando. He needs more votes.

Hootie 04-13-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9584796)
Quit trying to douche it up while the contest is still going on. You're more transparent than an overly small condom with a big black dick stuffed in it. You'll get your fair shares believe me. You're like a politician during an election who gives a speech but beforehand has a "moment of silence" for whatever terrible thing is the most fresh in everyone's minds.

In all honesty...

I'm just bored at work...here for another 50 minutes...

and then I'm going to go roofie some sluts...it's ****ing Mom's Weekend at the U of I so who knows...I may land myself a hot mom and a slutty daughter tonight

Al Bundy 04-13-2013 09:14 PM

COChief was dead wrong and douchy in such a big way in the Pit Bull thread.. he should be right on Hootie's heels.

Hootie 04-13-2013 09:16 PM

lets all suck each other off

lcarus 04-13-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9584802)
In all honesty...

I'm just bored at work...here for another 50 minutes...

and then I'm going to go roofie some sluts...it's ****ing Mom's Weekend at the U of I so who knows...I may land myself a hot mom and a slutty daughter tonight

When I was young I heard someone use the term roofie on television. I turned to my mom and asked her what it meant. Of course she didn't want to tell me. Which really got me interested. Like, shit, if she doesn't wanna tell me, it must be somethin good ya know? All she would tell me was it was a sex thing and I wasn't old enough. So for the longest time I made up the definition in my mind of what I thought it might be. I thought it meant a guy takes a girl up to a roof to rape them so nobody can see and then throws them off so she can't testify. I wasn't too far off really.