ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What would it take for you to forgive Pioli? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268119)

burt 12-29-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9248405)
Clean gblowfish's chimney for starters. Money, hookers and blow.

k...MAYBE if there were EXPENSIVE hookers.......Maybe.....naw....

Imon Yourside 12-29-2012 12:55 PM

Antifreeze always works....

GloryDayz 12-29-2012 01:00 PM

****!!!!!!!!!!! I hate impossible problems to solve!!!

I'll add a Cray to the mix and see if it can think of one..

bevischief 12-29-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9248410)
k...MAYBE if there were EXPENSIVE hookers.......Maybe.....naw....

I am talking at least Bunny Ranch type.

Chief Faithful 12-29-2012 01:27 PM

I hold no grudge against Pioli, but from strictly a results perspective he has failed at the job and needs to go. I supported the need to change the culture and provide discipline. I support his method of evaluating talent based on position profiles and whether or not the incoming talent provides an upgrade. I like the change to a 3-4 defense because it is more flexible and means more linebackers over linemen on the special teams unit. While I support the direction the Chiefs took I feel Pioli just failed as a GM.

Pioli's stubborn support of Cassel is mind boggling and why not Stanzi? Draft QB's, even Pioli himself stated this was the most important position on the team. Why did he not go for speed at WR? His trading of Gonzo and Waters was stupid. But most of all, his choices of OC when Weis left have been simply incompetent.

For me there is nothing to forgive, Pioli has performed very poorly and based on his result alone he needs to go.

bevischief 12-29-2012 01:31 PM

A real Pineapple as a butt plug no lube on the 10 0'clock national news.

Dunerdr 12-29-2012 01:36 PM

A public announcement that he ****ed up bad, wasted talent and time, and lastly that hes stepping down as gm and stepping up as arrowhead litter control.

Then and only then. We can start the healing process. He still owes me dinner and a movie after the raw ****in i got over 8 games i attended in his 4 years. And a little cuddling wouldnt hurt afterwards. Just saying.

whoman69 12-29-2012 01:37 PM

harakiri

RealSNR 12-29-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9248309)
I was trying to come up with an argument to support Pioli coming back but I just couldn't. He has shown that he is only comfortable with people he knows and the only person he knows that could actually help the Chiefs is Belicheat. He has created a bad work environment and hasn't improved the team in any way since he got the job.

The Chiefs are a dead franchise with Pioli there. If Clark Hunt can't see it I'm sorry. Maybe if he lived in KC and came to the facility every day like Pat Bowlen he could have seen it coming sooner.

Give Clark some time to be very close to death. Then he'll turn over a new leaf I'm sure.

Quesadilla Joe 12-29-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9248360)
You almost went the entire post without dipping into homer-mode. Baby steps.

With all of the offseason drama with Haley and the wire tapping or whatever I am actually shocked that Clark Hunt didn't become more involved with his franchise. He let Pioli bully everybody and Pioli had nobody to keep him in check. The owner is supposed to establish the culture for a franchise and he can't do that when he lives out of state.

GloryDayz 12-29-2012 05:16 PM

The Cray is still working on a more detailed answer, but this just in from a less-new super computer..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sdVqnfYKmY...2B8%2Bball.jpg

bevischief 12-29-2012 05:33 PM

Midget gang bang on film, pineapple butt plug and what he has earned the last 4 years.

GloryDayz 12-29-2012 07:13 PM

Don't go final yet, I'm still thinkiing.. It's a process, albeit a long process...

http://www.swsalestalk.com/wp-conten...dering-man.jpg

NJChiefsFan 12-29-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9248621)
With all of the offseason drama with Haley and the wire tapping or whatever I am actually shocked that Clark Hunt didn't become more involved with his franchise. He let Pioli bully everybody and Pioli had nobody to keep him in check. The owner is supposed to establish the culture for a franchise and he can't do that when he lives out of state.

I don't blame Clark for taking Pioli. I like that he did. That being said, I do agree with your point. I don't know if he just didn't believe it or what, but a look into it was called for at the very least. Still, if he hires a good GM this year, I am not going to be hating on Clark for his tenure so far, even if it is filled with plenty of flaws.

It seems clear that Pioli still has respect around the league for whatever political reason you want to make. If he makes a change at the very least we see a willingness to admit a wrong and change it.

PhillyChiefFan 12-29-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo-Chachi (Post 9246748)
seppuku

This.