ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110751)

Calcountry 02-24-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of reeruned $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!

Yep, barefoot and pregnant is no way to go through life.

BIG_DADDY 02-24-2005 05:33 PM

In America we have brought this on ourselves. Women feel a "right of entitlement" after having any kind of sexual relations with a man. Alimony, palimony, child support you name it. Doesn't matter whether you were a scandelous predatorial bitch or not, hey they participated so your entitled.

stumppy 02-24-2005 05:40 PM

After reading this all I can say is:

FEEL MY PAIN BROTHERS, FEEL MY PAIN.

Phobia 02-24-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I giggled in anticipation when I saw stumppy had the last post on this thread.

Hey stump, I know you've gotta be using this to your advantage. Share some stories about stuff you've convinced her of that benefited you (like swallowing will make her hairy shiny or something).

If he can't convince her that Hurricanes aren't underground, I'm pretty sure he hasn't convinced her of much. I'll bet she learns most of her information from the senile old bastard who can't wipe his own butt or all the other jilted ex-wives in her NASCAR club.

stumppy 02-24-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I giggled in anticipation when I saw stumppy had the last post on this thread.

Hey stump, I know you've gotta be using this to your advantage. Share some stories about stuff you've convinced her of that benefited you (like swallowing will make her hairy shiny or something).

Well, she didn't know about the Blue Laws here in Missouri, you know, the ones about men doing housework. And the one about the 75/25 split on the paycheck. But those are things she just didn't know about. As far as trying to change her mind on something ???? The ultimate excersise in futility.

BIG_DADDY 02-24-2005 06:07 PM

We have 3 nasty divorces going on with clients now. Their assets are frozen and exposed to areas that are not good anymore and there is nothing they can do about it. I could go on and on about each one but it just makes me sick to hear this shit. How they keep from killing them is beyond me.

Bwana 02-24-2005 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
East coast pansie-ass pussy-whipped hen-pecked light-in-your-loafers suck-up. Is that how ya'all git your women to suck your dick? :shake:

Real men, here in Jesusland.....unbuckle and pull down our pants, point to our dicks and say: "(In my best Iowanian impression) Yo wench....this dick ain't gonna suck itself, so after you get me a beer....come do your job."

Whatever works for you though, man.

;)

Hmmm? It just seems like the place to use this:

wazu 02-24-2005 06:12 PM

That kid must be one hell of a swimmer.

Logical 02-24-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostof
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

I nominate this for the most ignorant thought in a post award.

chiefs4me 02-24-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostof
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

:shake: Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing reerun......:harumph: So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.

Calcountry 02-24-2005 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
:shake: Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing reerun......:harumph: So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.

Waterboy voice on/ HEY, DON'T YOU BE TALKIN BOUT MY MAMMA!.

stumppy 02-24-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Hmmm? It just seems like the place to use this:

ROFL
Mind if I borrow that ?

Iowanian 02-24-2005 07:39 PM

This thread should be the first Ad used by the opponent and the Key reason, A woman should never be President.

I'd scroll this thread over every TV Screen in America, with She got the goldmine in the background, narrated by Shawn Kemp.

Inspector 02-24-2005 08:31 PM

Well, the next time someone tells me that a woman can't get pregnant via oral sex, I'll use this article as proof that they are wrong.

Very clever way to soak a guy for some $$. I like Mr. Kotter's idea about hanging out with the rich ladies and trying to nab an egg for future use. Then go after her for child support using this case as a precedence.

chiefs4me 02-24-2005 08:49 PM

Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..:harumph: